It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The two triangles of death here on earth...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hi. For a long time I have been interested in the bermuda triangle with all its strange anomalies. Time distortions, reports of ghost ships, strange magnetic fluctuations, whirlpools, ufos entering/leaving the water, strange cloud formations, flight 22, etc...etc!

I have seen many documentaries on tv and read blogs on the internet attempting to discuss all this weirdness but it seems either(1)scientists are not really interested or (2)they refuse to consider all the alternative explanations because it goes against the "norm" so to speak. Why is that they don't show more interest? Yes I have heard about rogue waves appearing out of nowhere, "inexperience sailors" and florida/bahamas being in the middle of a danger area in relation to storms but come on, how can all this stuff be as mundane as they pretend? Surely there must be a big paranormal aspect involved! ET's have been spoted many-a-times dropping beneath a suddenly forming cloud formation, a formation which if looked at rationally cannot easily be explained with conventional wisdom.

Then we have the dragon triangle AT EXACTLY THE SAME LATITUDE AND OPPOSITE LONGITUDE in the pacific ocean which some say is even stranger than the bermuda triangle. Again the same anomalies are present and local japennese and chinesse myths exist to validate what many are stating today. Is this some coincidence? I seriously doubt it! What if there is a wormhole connecting these two locations and anything that happens to fall in gets spewed out in another space-time dimension?
That might explain why many ships disappear with no visible wreckage in sight.

Also lets not forget that the mariana trench is located in the dragon triangle and the puerto rican trench in the bermuda triangle. Both are the deepest parts of ocean in the world! Another coincidence???

Feel free to comment as you see fit. I want to make this an interesting discussion and learn something in the process. We all need to learn more...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That stuff always fascinated me. With all their "excuses" of what really happened it still doesn't explaine why no wreckage has been found from any vessels that disappeard, no oil slicks, ect . Personally, I think something is going on around there. But now wasn't their suppose to be a smaller triangle around one of the great lakes?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
They don't look at it because a report came out years ago saying if you place the same sized triangle over any part of the ocean you get the same number of missing ships as in the Bermuda triangle and the same number of reports of failed navigational equipment.

After that reports was published most scientists stopped researching the Bermuda triangle on a serious level.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
They don't look at it because a report came out years ago saying if you place the same sized triangle over any part of the ocean you get the same number of missing ships as in the Bermuda triangle and the same number of reports of failed navigational equipment.

After that reports was published most scientists stopped researching the Bermuda triangle on a serious level.

What report are you referencing? What you say is not true!

Sure there are many accidents scattered around the globe but not so many in one specific area and usually the explanations given are quite mundane, for example due to bad weather.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
That stuff always fascinated me. With all their "excuses" of what really happened it still doesn't explaine why no wreckage has been found from any vessels that disappeard, no oil slicks, ect . Personally, I think something is going on around there. But now wasn't their suppose to be a smaller triangle around one of the great lakes?

I am not aware of any smaller triangles but some people say they exist. Seriously our world is full of "unknowns": I put in parenthesis because I think many people know a lot more than they say.

Isn't it strange that masonry is denoted by a "compass" which in reality looks more like a triangle? Sorry I had to through that in there...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Another interesting theory is that both triangles could have been polar opposites several thousand years ago. According to this theory something, perhaps a comet strike, caused a polar shift from THESE PLACES to what is now the north and south pole. If this is true then there might be residual energy left over causing these strange electro-magnetic anamolies. But if this theory is true then why are the fluctuations sporadic and not constant?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
There is only one problem with those "triangles". The truth is that no more ships/planes are lost in them than anywhere else.

You want proof of that?

No insurance company charges higher premiums for any ship or airplane that travels through one of the "triangles". They would if losses were actually higher there.

The whole thing is a big fake. And only the ignorant actually believe in it.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OldMedic

Are you saying the reports of compasses and things going haywire are fake? That these things can not cause planes and things to go down? Or that ships can't sink almost instantly if a huge air bubble comes up under them?

As for the OP, I really don't know all that much about these things. However, try this.

Take the star of David. Turn it into a 3d image, instead of the 2d symbol. These become 2 pyramids, 1 facing up, 1 facing down. This is known as a Tetrahedron.

Now, Look at these from above, and connect the dots and you will see a hexagon like on the top of Saturn.

Each point of of the "star" is at a specific geometric degree. You will find many interesting things of note at these points I've found.

I highly suggest learning about sacred geometry if you ever hope to understand anything like that.

Here's an introduction to sacred geometry.

All geometry shapes are done with sacred geometry, and all - even 4d which we can not seen, are a result of the flower of life patterns.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

I adore your pic - its cute!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
What if there is a wormhole connecting these two locations and anything that happens to fall in gets spewed out in another space-time dimension?

Actually, you might be on to something. But a thought came to my mind that maybe the earth is hollow and that these two locations are openings on either side of this planet. Ooo!

[edit on 2008-11-29 by pikypiky]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Then we have the dragon triangle AT EXACTLY THE SAME LATITUDE AND OPPOSITE LONGITUDE in the pacific ocean

It would be more interesting if it were at the opposite point of the Earth (antipode) but it's not.

As a matter of fact, it isn't at the "opposite" longitude of the Bermuda triangle. The northeast corner of the Bermuda triangle is the island of Bermuda which lies at 32.246N, 65.056W. So the "opposite" longitude would be at 32.236N, 114.044E. This location is in the Henan province of China, about 400 miles inland from the Yellow Sea.

The location of the "Dragon Triangle" or "Devil's Sea" varies a bit (like the Bermuda Triangle). One description is that it is demarcated by Japan, Taiwan, and Yap, a triangle of sides 1,500, 1,400, and 1,800 miles. It's not surprising ships and planes "vanish" in an area of 925,000 square miles of tropical to subtropical seas and sky. Its north-south extent is so big that it's no surprise part of it is at the same latitude as the Bermuda Triangle.

Oh, the northeast corner of the "Dragon Triangle" is about 1,400 miles WNW of the "opposite" corner of the Bermuda Triangle.

www.unexplainedstuff.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 11/29/2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
One does not need to travel a 'straight path' to get to a point of designation. This is yet another thought that came to my mind.

And I don't believe that these anomalies should be labeled as something bad like 'death' or associated with 'devil' or 'dragon'. Again, some might have made successful travels through these 'triangles' alive.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

What if there is a wormhole connecting these two locations and anything that happens to fall in gets spewed out in another space-time dimension?

Actually, you might be on to something. But a thought came to my mind that maybe the earth is hollow and that these two locations are openings on either side of this planet. Ooo!

Technically speaking if the hollow earth theory is correct then the current magnetic poles would be the missing link and that could explain why both regions get neglected by mainstream science. If there is a conspiracy you go out of your way to hide the evidence.

What is puzzling with the triangles though is that these magnetic abnormalities are very limited in duration, sort of hit and miss.... If an unlucky ship happens to pass at the wrong time then it disappears, never to be found again. These electro-magnetic fluctuations are not constant which probably means there is residual energy in that area and triggered by unknown(to us) phenomenom. These triangles probably were polar opposites at some point in the past. Mainstream science concurs that polar shifts do happen but they are unsure what is the exact cause. They speculate comet strikes, tectonic plate movement, strange lunar or solar attractions, etc.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
what i would like to know is why these areas of abnormality are all triangles?

i thought it was pentagrams we were on the look out for?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
OK how about this:

As both of the deepest trenches in the seas are located in these triangles. Maybe remnants of a previous/different civilization are living in them, they could switch on their 'anti magnets/ radar' whatever devices when they want more slaves/ info/ food/ check on our advancement...

Also could be the way in to 'hollow earth' if that is true.

Makes me think of that film 'The Abyss'

Or maybe aliens are not extraterrestial but subterranean or underwater or from everywhere. Going to stop now before go completely off topic.

Anyway

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I apologize if my initial post was a bit misleading but I don't think it really matters if they are in exact opposite positions relative to each other.

They are relatively opposite to each other and the phenomena is almost the same. Also I disagree with your assessment that: "its not suprising"!

I think anyone who studies the subject seriously will find many mind-boggling peculiarities and I already named a few. You need to do more research before discounting all the possibilities. Have you researched anything else other than just the coordinates?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb

That isn't true about the trenches, don't think the bermuda triangle is anywhere near a trench.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus187

Both are important and probably related in some weird way but thats about all I know. Anyone care to explain?

[edit on 29-11-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

A bit misleading? You shouted the word exactly. The sort of implies that you meant exactly. You didn't say relatively opposite. The fact is that the relationship is not even close to what you described. Someone who "researches" does not usually just repeat what they have heard or make a definitive statement without actually verifying it. It calls to question how much research you have actually done (more than watching a History Channel program).

No, it is not surprising that ships may have sunk and planes may have crashed in such a huge area of open sea. An area that sees very heavy traffic. Ships sink, planes crash. The more ships transit an area, the more will sink. The more planes that fly through an area, the more will crash.

No, I haven't extensively researched the Bermuda Triangle. When I was a kid, it caught my interest for a short period of time but then I learned that most of the "strange occurances" were really nothing to get excited about. Later I learned that many were outright fabrications. Here's one; the USS Scorpion. Claimed to have disappeared in the Triangle, the wreck was found southwest of the Azores, 1,800 miles from Bermuda. It was returning from the eastern Atlantic and never got close to Bermuda. Just one example of the speculation and fabrication that surround the Triangle.

[edit on 11/29/2008 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb

I don't think atlantis has anything to do with the bermuda triangle. I realise some wackos mentioned discovering huge stones in the bahamas but they could be anything.

I think the azores is best the candidate. Its half way between europe and north america and beyond the pillars of hercules. Everything else seems far fetched, if not erroneous.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join