It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Forgery Exposed (Dr. Polarik Official Use)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo
Ok, after weeks of reading this claim, I still have not seen anyone offer any proof that this man is hiding anything, let alone spending vast amounts of dollars to do so. I agree with your logic, he must not have been born anywhere.

I'm having trouble finding the source for the exactly dollar amount. However, it seems pretty reasonable when you consider that he has teams of lawyers fighting 17 cases demanding to see his birth certificate. Lawyers aren't cheap...lawyers that someone like Obama would hire are even farther from cheap.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle

I'm having trouble finding the source for the exactly dollar amount. However, it seems pretty reasonable when you consider that he has teams of lawyers fighting 17 cases demanding to see his birth certificate. Lawyers aren't cheap...lawyers that someone like Obama would hire are even farther from cheap.

OK, so I know about Berg. I heard of one other since then. Where are all 17 lawsuits? I am not saying they are not there but I would like to at least see some evidence of them before continuing on with this idea that he has an army of lawyers protecting his identity. What exactly is the nature of each lawsuit and how exactly is he fighting it. I know this is a lot to ask but if we are going to discuss it as if it were true, we should know that it is right?

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Where are all 17 lawsuits?

You can read about most of them here:

americamustknow.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This thread, and this topic are being quickly shown to be without merit and a mere rambling of the mouths of the disenchanted.

For years to come, there will be those who will cry on the legality of a premise while the will of the people is being brought into action.

Peace

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Where are all 17 lawsuits?

You can read about most of them here:

americamustknow.com...

OK, I see 16 suits, 3 of which have already been dismissed. So what you have here is 13 people filing a suit. I do not see any proof of him having an army of lawyers fending off 17 lawsuits anywhere on that page.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join