It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad things happening to me, could use a reading.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hey guys, I'd like to challenge the psychics here with a reading.

I had some bad luck happen to me on Friday, my bag fell off a shelf which contained my PS3, and my dads laptop. The video on both is now damaged. I feel that something pushed it off.

However, this doesn't seem to be the only thing which feels like it should not have happened.

My energy feels as though it is being drained from me at a rapid pace. The fracture in my aura has begun to act up. In my mind i am constantly fighting the same group of rogue demons, the battles never stop.

I do not understand whats going on, i know that something bad is going to happen, what necessarily i don't know, its soon, and will affect everyone. I feel a great need to get out of my current location, and start traveling.

Some of this oddly enough has to do with the Dulce base. If the base is real, i have recently felt that they have something which belongs to me. Something from the past.

I know more then I am currently telling you guys, but id like to see what images your able to pick up.

This is a serious post, and I'd like only those who know they have abilities to attempt this.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by DriftNinja]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
take back your power my friend,

It's not Dulce or Demons or Ghouls that can do this, unless you let them,

it's all basically deep down about your mind.

Meditate, bring your Locus of Control home.

just breath in pink loving energy into all of your body, see it surrounding you in a bright white light all around you,

breath out release any fear, anger, and dark sticky waxy substance (for visualisation) from your breath and pores,

In with pink love, blue healing, white positive energy, see it fill your entire body going out into your aura strong,

Out with fear, anger, demons lol

and again

and again EVERY morning when you wake.....

no battles, no missing bits, JUST NOW and your breath in and out...

I promise in 21 days 10 minutes every morning upon sunrise it will get much better for you...

it really will.

Elf.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have abilities, so I will make an attempt at helping you.

Firstly, your parents are divorced/divorcing or are separated for some reason and are not currently together. I am sorry about that.

You are undergoing tremendous stress right now, maybe from the divorce, but more likely school or professionally related. Exams maybe. You feel like these burdens are too much for you.

Neither of your parents really pay as much attention to you as you would have liked growing up.. which sucks. Maybe they were young when they had you? But I dont think so, as I feel you have an older sibling.

If I am close, let me know so I can continue to help you.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DriftNinja

As far a Dulce base...they have something of yours from the past? I suggest you give us more information or expect a flogging.

I would like clarity on this before proceeding.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I have sent you a U2U.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
hey post whats going on in the forum when yall are done, I'm watching this one
and if you dont mind someone tell me if Texas is a safe zone?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I don't have any experience or ability to do any type of reading for you. I wish I could.

Are you tense, nervous, stressed? When I get that way I'm exceedingly clumsy and drop things non-stop. I'm kind of high-strung as it is so I tend to do things quickly and in panic mode which also causes me a lot of unneccsary mistakes. Thankfully I'm back on Concerta for my severe ADHD so my brain and body have started to slow down and I'm able to do things in a much more relaxed manner.

Best of luck to you. I know how frustrating it is when it seems like you have a dark cloud following you around and things don't go your way for a what seems like a long time, but just keep reminding yourself 'this too shall pass'.

Jemison

PS - if anyone wants to do a reading on me I would love it! I don't know if I"m coming, going, sitting, standing, rising, falling, etc.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Drift Ninja

Before you accept any READINGS from anyone realise that in what you posted in your first post here, can in the hands of a basic psychologist or fairground palm reader be used to provide you with much information that would seem to make you think/feel

"how did he know that?"

"must be reading my mind etc/ my destiny he/she is gifted its soo spot on...""

carefull my freind, I could very easily and did pick up quite a few of the reasons for how you feel and what you are experiencing, but from doing Mental health work when younger and seeing the patterns, and style, and words used that subtly but very easily in the right hands can be used to give someone "power" or "status" over you, for you to defer to their guidance....

Again my freind the answer, way forward, solution and freedom and joy lies WITHIN YOU... and your connection to infinite intelligence, and your subconscious etc.... not in the hands of a Long island Gypsy palm/tarot/Medium...

Trust me on this.

This post is not aimed at anyone in particular except the OP I happen to KNOW about the validity of certain Psychic realms, abilities and such like, to be honest I have never in over 4 yrs seen a competent practitioner once on ATS yet....

Bring your control home to YOUR soul Op, and stop letting things outside control you, dont exchange a Dulce demon for a 2c showman/woman...

Lots of love and experiance in this indeed

Elf.

top topics

join