It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VID: Bush and Paulson 24.11. - Look at Paulsons face!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Do you trust these guys? Something is really missing in these pictures, like hey... "Are you really going to speak now?" - "Georgie, lets hurry now!"

Look at Paulson!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

wow paulson looks like he's ready to follow bush wherever and is his little apprentice lol yes my lord haha seems like the right text for how paulson responds when bush tells him to do something

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
like the good little lap dog that he is...sit Paulson sit

awww you did a doodoo on the carpet...bad doggie!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
TBH and no disrespect meant but Paulson does look like a retard that has no idea what he is doing there

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Looked like he was nervous standing out in the open. Nervous ole Dubya might say something stupid? He looks kind of lost.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Just looks like a guy who's had way too much coffee, is far to interested in being Bush's buddy, and is incredibly nervous.

But then again, you'd be nervous too if you were working with some of the most corrupt people in the world, knowing that they could have you killed in an "accident" with just one phone call.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
All I can think about is Igor saying "Yes master, yes" and rubbing his hand together.

Bush "It's Alive!"

Paulson "It's rampaging through the economy"

Bush "I've created a MONSTER"

Paulson "Yes master, we must leave before the villagers come with torches"

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

wierd, dude, did any one else notice this guys mannerisms are on a loop like repeating video??? really look at the vid close and you see him repeat the exact same movements and experssions repeatedly.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
"What is thy bidding, my Master?"

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow

wierd, dude, did any one else notice this guys mannerisms are on a loop like repeating video??? really look at the vid close and you see him repeat the exact same movements and experssions repeatedly.

A loop, That cracks me up. He's a hologram!

He is really partying it up with the Citi and AIG exec back at the Ritz.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think it looks like there is a fly or a bee buzzing around and he's trying to track it!

Jemison

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher1960

"Always two there are, no more, no less"?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Paulson must be a smart guy, he's worked hard to get where he is.
that photo, in my mind isnt paulson following bush like a lost sheep.
Its more disgust for himself, that he's allowing these people to make him do something so imoral and so unethical to his fellow man, that he cant even hold his head up high any more.
He worked so hard and so long to get where he is, and now, purely because of his hard work he's being made to destory his reputation and any chance of a future post.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
Looked like he was nervous standing out in the open. Nervous ole Dubya might say something stupid? He looks kind of lost.

I totally agree. He looked VERY nervous out there. He kept moving his head, swaying back and forth, and really just looking nervous. I dont know if he was afraid of Bush. I think he knows what the theft that is happening and he knows the people are on to his scam. I hope he meets the fate of JFK.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
I think he knows what the theft that is happening and he knows the people are on to his scam. I hope he meets the fate of JFK.

I really hope you didn't intend for those last two sentences to be propositionally related. You hope he is assassinated? Are you saying that JFK was a thief?

Anyway, I noticed that interview too this morning. All I could do was chuckle. Looks like he really needed to go someplace or at least not be there.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
They both just got done smoking a doobie in the limo and they forgot they had to do an interview. Paulina is just havin a little freak out moment, his hearts beating all quick and he thinks everyone is staring at him and knows hes high.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hes scared that being on tv with bush he is about to commit career suicide and Bush is gonna say something stupid like we are bailing out the Saudi's or something.
He doesn't want to be seen standing next to a moron.

He forgot his im with stupid t-shirt.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cognoscente

Originally posted by mybigunit
I think he knows what the theft that is happening and he knows the people are on to his scam. I hope he meets the fate of JFK.

I really hope you didn't intend for those last two sentences to be propositionally related. You hope he is assassinated? Are you saying that JFK was a thief?

Not at all. It was the bankers who killed JFK. Im saying I hope he gets shot like JFK.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Damn bankers... anyway, I saw this in the morning too. It was funny how he was looking everywhere so sporadically. You could tell he really didn't want to be there. Unfortunately, the cameras won't disappear no matter how hard you wish them away. Well, he did accomplish one thing and that was to provide a distraction for people that would otherwise be listening to Bush.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Not that I've ever seen what one looks like, but boy Paulson looks kind of reptillian or birdlike. I'd say alien all the way....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join