It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlled Demolition for what reason??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hey guys new here on the boards, and i couldnt be more hooked to all these intersting threads. Ive been researching the 9/11 conspiracies for not to long now, and i recently accepted to do a research paper for school on the conspiracy of the WTC towers collapsing due to controlled demolition.

Im having a little trouble though and pretty positive you guys can help me. In this paper i need to describe who "conspired" in this demolition, and why. So far in my research i cant really find alot of info. why these towers collapsed rather than just leaving them stand, and for what reason? But i recently decided to state my thesis as is:

"On September 11th, 2001 two hijacked planes crashed into the World Trade Center towers causing the public to believe that result of the towers collapsing was a burning inferno at the point of impact; although the truth lies with President George W. Bush, and Osama Bin Laden, who secretly came together in order to plan a demolition within the towers, bringing them down in order to psychologically fool the American people into accepting a new war on terror."

So where can i find some good info. to prove my thesis that this was caused in order to go into war, or in a simple sense..for money? Im open to changes, and opinons are welcome.

Thankyou so much everyone!

[edit on 23-11-2008 by svtman]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Read the 'Project for a New American Century'

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The 9/11 buildings were brought down at the hands of U.S. Government in order to initiate a war with Afghanistan and more importantly Iraq.

We must seize these countries to continue the mission of global dominance of the New World Order.

In other words, they have a plan in motion to have a one world government. The reason? They get all of the tax revenue of the world, and all the control in the world. Nobody can possibly resist a world government. It means total control, and they will eventually get it because nobody can stop it.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
The 9/11 buildings were brought down at the hands of U.S. Government in order to initiate a war with Afghanistan and more importantly Iraq.

We must seize these countries to continue the mission of global dominance of the New World Order.

In other words, they have a plan in motion to have a one world government. The reason? They get all of the tax revenue of the world, and all the control in the world. Nobody can possibly resist a world government. It means total control, and they will eventually get it because nobody can stop it.

Afghanistan was the stepping stone to global dominance??

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yea the only thing with the one world gov. concept, which btw i wanted to add into my paper is that its such a huge topic, and my prof. wants me to specifically concentrate on figuring out who conspired(controlled demolition of WTCs), for what reason and what benefits they got from it..

I actually wanted to have my conspirators be bush and cheney...any suggestions? Need to back this up with info. though..

thankyou again!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Did anyone think to ask the Op if he did a search on the subject...?

Due F'ing Diligence

JFC...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
Did anyone think to ask the Op if he did a search on the subject...?

Due F'ing Diligence

JFC...

Ive been doing alot of research and kind of consider this my continuation to my research. But ive just been experiencing alot "how" theories but not alot of "why" and specifically "who" conspired.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by svtman

Well, I do not necessarily believe these things

but

basically the concept is that it was a massive conspiracy by very high up and entrenched elites in our government (Cheney, Rove, rich bankers like the Rothschilds, the Bildeburgs, and the Rockefellers) likely conspiring with other global elites and bankers using puppets like President George W. Bush and his cabinet to press an agenda that has been going on for some time now. Some have said that other attacks like the Oklahoma city bombing, the 93 WTC bombing and others were preludes and practices (to see how the public would react) to the big one in 2001 (9/11). The idea was to get massive public support through a false flag operation (like Pearl Harbor) which would lead to support for wars and Constitution destroying laws that lay waste to rights. It boils down to a plan for world domination implemented and controlled by a New World Order. Some say that the New World Order has ancient secret society ties to the Masons, The Knights Templar, the Jesuits, Zionist Jews, etc. The New World Order is a plan for eventual global peace (likely involving massive wars, genocide, disease, conspiracies, poverty, and fascist conformity).

September 11 was the latest "big one", a massive psyop campaign to get public support for a world/secret/masonic/government pushed agenda.

Why they demolished the towers with bombs instead of planes and why some say a missile crashed into the pentagon instead of a plane?

Why make it look like there was a plane but then have massive gaps in the evidence?

Why go to all that trouble to get the planes and the people and then not use them or "pull up" from the pentagon and go hide or kill the people and impound the plane while a missile does the damage?

If people in general were as dumb as the conspiracy theorists say they are, why even bother with planes if it could just be bombs or missiles launched by terrorists?

People would believe that too and there wouldn't be a need for all the confusion with the planes. Some conspiracy theorists have even alleged that the government put that degree of complexity into 9/11 just to toy with truthers, knowing that they could never be taken seriously.
Conspiracy theorists like to say that the majority of Americans do not bother to look at the facts. Few conspiracy theorists have talked about why not just having the event with just bombs and not having to confuse people with planes. Many think that planes would not have had the effect they did on the buildings. They see inconsistencies in the story and see it as a conspiracy instead of just complexity. They also blame debunkings and outrageous conspiracy theories on a government "disinfo" campaign to discredit their work.

I'd like to quote Mr. Garrison in saying that: "Personally, I think this is all a load of bullcrap!" I've looked at all sides on these forums and elsewhere and I have concluded that while the government is not straight with the people on everything, they did not orchestrate 9/11. It was a bunch of angry muslims with political motivations.

As for conspiracy theorists: People want to be 'in-the-know' and they want life to be more interesting. A world like the Matrix where you are one of the few in the know makes life a whole lot more interesting, exciting, and, for some, meaningful. But respect opinions...

Hope that helps.

When it comes to these things, it helps to understand the nature of conspiracies and then the nature of conspiracy theorists. Fun to watch but don't touch.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by newagent89

Hey newagent...

Good info

Make sure to set up a paypal account and chagre accordingly...this info is readily available not only on this site but MANY others...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by borachon

Originally posted by blowfishdl

Afghanistan was the stepping stone to global dominance??

No my good boy, Afghanistan was the stepping stone to Iraq whom had poor relations with George Bush Senior. Iraq is also on the road map to global dominance as they would not play nice with America's contracts.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
In my humble opinion it wasnt just one or two people. Sure, Bush was president and Bin Laden was blamed, but those are just two figureheads that are easy to put the responsibility on. I think that in any situation like this, and in general when it comes to world politics, it is prudent to follow the money. The insurance companies who gained billions of dollars due to a massive increase in the sales of security and life insurance. The defense companies who gained billions in no-bid contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan "rebuilding" the nations we bombed and decimated. The powers in and above the U.S. government who were able to pass legislation removing freedoms and pushing more strict control of the country.

And thats not even mentioning countless others, like drug companies who make bird flu vaccines and big oil who were able to get crude cheaper because of the occupation in Iraq. I dont think that Bush does anything he isnt told, and I dont think that Usama Bin Laden is even still alive, or that he was ever involved in 9/11 unless he was specifically told to by the CIA to act as a scapegoat.

If youre really interested in writing a well thought out paper youve come to the right site. As another poster wrote (though in a rude fashion) there are a TON of good theories and lots of information here. Plenty of members of this site have done a far better job putting the pieces together than I did in my post, I was just outlining some basics. Best of luck to you, and welcome to the site.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
There is also the matter of cost. Silverstein was going to have to spend BILLIONS to refit those buildings. But....if they fell down....

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Settle down mate. I don't care if people ask the same question a million times, there is no need to say crap like that. Be civil and help, or if you think that person is lazy, don't say anything.

To the OP welcome aboard and I think you will find many examples and solid theories of 911..... and beyond.

Down the rabbit hole you go, you're in for quite some ride. Be careful what you find, it will change your life forever.

The problem is, once you start, you'll end up in some pretty wierd places, places you thought only existed in movies. But you're ready for it right? You're going to stand your ground, and let the truth hit you full force right? Good. Now continue on your quest

oh AND

WATCH ZEITGEIST NOW!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Follow the money. That is key in any generated confilict. My favorite question I have is who was the group or persons that short traded airline stocks to perfection days before the incident. This is about money. Look at the profit levels of KBR/Halliburton before and after. By the way thats the VP's company so to speak. If you want to know who and why then research the money. You will be shocked at what you find.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Settle down mate. I don't care if people ask the same question a million times, there is no need to say crap like that. Be civil and help, or if you think that person is lazy, don't say anything.

Well mate...you obviously didn't think before posting...

So, let's see - you joined a site that demands you to "deny ignorance", but it's o.k. to post a comment asking other members to do the leg-work for them rather than search (which is quite easy mate...) for the 411 themselves...

And "I" need to settle down? No, you need to take action and demand that your fellow brethren step up...especially on a topic that was discussed numerous times on THIS site...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

To the OP welcome aboard and I think you will find many examples and solid theories of 911..... and beyond.

Down the rabbit hole you go, you're in for quite some ride. Be careful what you find, it will change your life forever.

The problem is, once you start, you'll end up in some pretty wierd places, places you thought only existed in movies. But you're ready for it right? You're going to stand your ground, and let the truth hit you full force right? Good. Now continue on your quest

oh AND

WATCH ZEITGEIST NOW!!!!

thankyou man

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I think you need to go read something else. This thread is obviously upsetting you. What do you gain by being rude to people? Can you also gain it by keeping your insults to yourself? You have said your piece already. If this thread is pointless, then why are you still reading it?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

I think you need to go read something else. This thread is obviously upsetting you. What do you gain by being rude to people? Can you also gain it by keeping your insults to yourself? You have said your piece already. If this thread is pointless, then why are you still reading it?

good point, thanx man

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by svtman

No problems

Just ignore the egos and trolls and you'll stay on path.

any questions, feel FREE to ask. ANY!

Cheers

wZn

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join