It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
posted by A W Smith
. . . . . You may recall that the US, the most powerful country on earth. Some conspiracy theorists say so powerful as to successfully create a huge false flag operation killing almost three thousand of its own citizens. somehow failed to plant a single WMD. Why is that?
posted by wmd_2008
Have a looK at this link all of YOU who believe in the demolition this is posted on another site (that thinks that way) look at the e-mail shown
After the first paragraph they have this sentance
That the towers were demolished in a controlled manner was noted immediately by some astute observers:
Read the e-mail sent by David Rostcheck-David Rostcheck one of the SUPPOSED astute observers
Please read his e-mail can you spot THE MISTAKE he makes!
REINFORCE CONCRETE NO! BOMB ?!
Now if people DONT even know HOW the building is made YET they all seem to be able to spot explosives going off!
DONT THINK SO
From: "David Rostcheck"
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 3:12 PM
Subject: WTC bombing
- The stories from the impact point up burn horribly. Note, fire moves upward, not downward.
- The second plane hits the second tower, lower and moving faster. It blows a bigger hole through it, showering debris on the street, but the building is clearly still standing and still looks quite solid.
- The second building begins burning, also from the impact point up.
- Perhaps a half hour later, the fire in the first building *goes out*. It is still smouldering and letting off black smoke, but there is no flame. Anyone who saw the documentary on that horrid skyscraper fire in Philadelphia that led to the codes requiring sprinklers on every floor knows why. There's no way to get fire apparatus into a skyscraper effectively, so it needs to be designed into the structure - which it is. The water flows from the roof reservoirs down. Sprinklers can kill incredible infernos, and that's what these do.
- The fire in the second building goes out.
- Then, later, the second building suddenly crumbles into dust, in a smooth wave running from the top of the building (above the burned part) down through all the stories at an equal speed. The debris falls primarily inward. The tower does not break off intact and collapse into other buildings. The bottom does not crumble before the top. The burned out section crumbles also. The crumbling comes from the top (above the damage). It moves at a uniform rate. All of the structural members are destroyed in a smooth pattern, so there is no remaining skeleton. The damage is uniform, symmetric, and total.
In summary, it looks exactly like a demolition - because that's what it is.
- The first tower collapses in a similar demolition wave.
There's no doubt that the planes hit the building and did a lot of damage. But look at the footage - those buildings were *demolished*. To demolish a building, you don't need all that much explosive but it needs to be placed in the correct places (in direct contact with the structural members) and ignited in a smooth, timed sequence. Someone had to have had a lot of access to all of both towers and a lot of time to do this.
This is pretty grim. The really dire part is - what were the planes for? If you're going to demolish the building, what's the point of the flashy display?
The way they're cutting the footage on the news now makes it look like the buildings crumbled soon after being hit by the planes, which is not true. They've also started slowing the clips from after the demolition explosion starts, so you don't see the top of the building go first - but those who taped it, go back and look at the early first-run clips.
If, in a few days, not one official has mentioned anything about the demolition part, I think we have a REALLY serious problem.
This message was posted to the internet on September 11th 2001, within hours of the collapse of the Twin Towers. Right from the beginning, some people were not deceived. As the third anniversary of this event approached many Americans were still clueless.
Originally posted by mmiichael
Having the main centre of commerce in the US and the headqurters for defence attacked is about as serious as things get. It’s of course far more complex than a war with the Muslim world. If the US wanted an excuse to invade the Middle East, a few bombs in high profile but irrelevant places, with manufactured evidence would have done just fine. You don’t gut off a leg to get you needs known.