It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlled Demolition for what reason??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
People are we all blind. When I watch all the videos of the WTC exploding and vaporizing in mid air. Just sit a watch all the videos, you see debris exploding upward and outward, those building are not just falling down. The proof is in the videos and if you took these videos to court, it would be accepted as evident of explosions at the WTC. I cannot stand for people to play on my intelligent, and tell me my eyes are deceiving me the only ones that are deceiving us is the people who do not want the truth out.

My opinion is, the Government planted those bombs in all of the WTC! Not terrorist from Afghanistan, the terrorist in the Bush administration are behind this Please!

I believe our Government had been planning this false flag operation for many years it was a matter of getting the right people put in office ( I said put , not voted in) to pull 911 off. Look, at what this thug has done to our great Country, he has practically destroyed it.

Those buildings where BLASTED to bits!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Your right. Buildings dont collapse upwards. Aluminum planes dont penetrate steel. Its basic physics. CNN may tell you different but that just shows how deceived we really are.

Keep posting, keep telling everyone you know. I really believe more and more people are becoming aware of what really happened every day. We can make a difference no matter how small. If we dont make major change, at least we can say tried, & our consciences are clear. We owe it to the next generation to tell them what we know. At least we can rest in the knowledge we did what we could to make it known. We made a difference & we opened the eyes of someone somewhere. Better that than to say nothing.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Nonchalant]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
reply to post by cashlink

Your right. Buildings dont collapse upwards. Aluminum planes dont penetrate steel. Its basic physics. CNN may tell you different but that just shows how deceived we really are.

Keep posting, keep telling everyone you know. I really believe more and more people are becoming aware of what really happened every day. We can make a difference no matter how small. If we dont make major change, at least we can say tried, & our consciences are clear. We owe it to the next generation to tell them what we know. At least we can rest in the knowledge we did what we could to make it known. We made a difference & we opened the eyes of someone somewhere. Better that than to say nothing.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by Nonchalant]

Re your statement that aluminium planes cant go through steel YOU saw it
happen can you put your fist through contrete probably not if I dropped a concrete slab on your hand it would be damaged would you agree but
if your hand hits if with the right speed this happens

uk.youtube.com...

The planes would have a lot of kenetic energy due to the mass and velocity
the wall structure was designed for wind loads so IT COULD AND DID GO THROUGH!!!!!

Originally posted by cashlink
People are we all blind. When I watch all the videos of the WTC exploding and vaporizing in mid air. Just sit a watch all the videos, you see debris exploding upward and outward, those building are not just falling down. The proof is in the videos and if you took these videos to court, it would be accepted as evident of explosions at the WTC. I cannot stand for people to play on my intelligent, and tell me my eyes are deceiving me the only ones that are deceiving us is the people who do not want the truth out.

My opinion is, the Government planted those bombs in all of the WTC! Not terrorist from Afghanistan, the terrorist in the Bush administration are behind this Please!

I believe our Government had been planning this false flag operation for many years it was a matter of getting the right people put in office ( I said put , not voted in) to pull 911 off. Look, at what this thug has done to our great Country, he has practically destroyed it.

Those buildings where BLASTED to bits!

Re your video observation the reason you think its explosions is a simple
one, the air between the collapsing floors is forced out so dust a debris go all direction THE BUILDINGS suffred a catastophic structural failure thats it
no one is saying you are not itelligent misguided maybe carried along by conspiracy hysteria maybe as well but seriously to think that this was all planned and stage really is far fetched.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by wmd_2008]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted by Nonchalant
Your right. Buildings dont collapse upwards. ..... Its basic physics. CNN may tell you different but that just shows how deceived we really are.

posted by wmd_2008
Re your video observation the reason you think its explosions is a simple one, the air between the collapsing floors is forced out so dust a debris go all direction THE BUILDINGS suffred a catastophic structural failure thats it

That's it huh? The air squeezing out between the pancaking floors is pushing the building debris upwards away from the earth and gravity? Sure it is.

Air puffs do not push 8-ton and 30-ton and 60-ton pieces of exterior wall sections up against gravity and 600 feet away. These heavy sections of structural steel are arcing up and out and down on buildings far away. This was not done by winds from a gravity collapse. That is totally ridiculous.

That big piece there is being hurled up and out and down on Winter Gardens 600 feet away. It is comprised of about ten 8-ton external wall sections still bolted and welded together. Winds do not lift 80 ton pieces of steel with large open areas between the girders up away from the earth. That is ludicrous; a Fairy Tale is it not?

[edit on 11/26/08 by SPreston]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
"Winds do not lift 80 ton pieces of steel with large open areas between the girders up away from the earth."

Tell the people out in Kansas who see their homes blowing across town.

Dropping a few building is no way to kick start a new world order. Human nature is too unpredictable to allow a NWO. History has shown us that time and again.

Some people want to believe in weird things and the internet give them a bigger soapbox to crow on. If you put them on the stand they would come across like Pierre Sallenger did a decade ago.

Grow up people.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Re your picture first of all DID you see how the pieces of debris got there?
Re your video the link dosent work i want to see this piece of steel
as you say

"These heavy sections of structural steel are arcing up and out"

Ever held a lolipop/popsicle stick between a thumb and finger put pressure on it an it pops out! I am not saying thats what happened but .........
its more feasible than your explosives

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
"Winds do not lift 80 ton pieces of steel with large open areas between the girders up away from the earth."

Tell the people out in Kansas who see their homes blowing across town.

Homes in Kansas are built with 8000 pound walls such as these?

I had no idea Kansas homes were so sturdy. One learns something new every day. These 4-ton structural steel pieces were floating like a vapor, on the soft autumn air? Sounds like a poem; something miraculous. This was 9-11; miracles and suspended laws of physics everywhere.

Larger image

Huge 80-ton multi-section structural steel outer wall piece headed up and out and down to Winter Garden and WFC3 American Express buildings.

by David S Chandler - Physics-Mathematics Educator - BS-Physics (IPS); MS-Mathematics

Explosions running far ahead of the collapse wave

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted by wmd_2008
Re your video the link dosent work i want to see this piece of steel

What video? That was a photo of a video. The video is posted after your post.

posted by wmd_2008
as you say

"These heavy sections of structural steel are arcing up and out"

Ever held a lolipop/popsicle stick between a thumb and finger put pressure on it an it pops out! I am not saying thats what happened but .........
its more feasible than your explosives

An 8000 pound tiddly wink? Why didn't I think of that?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted by SPreston

That big piece there is being hurled up and out and down on Winter Gardens 600 feet away. It is comprised of about ten 8-ton external wall sections still bolted and welded together.

posted by wmd_2008

That building at the right is WFC 3 American Express. That huge piece of outer wall structural steel sections, has been blown up and out and down right at WFC 3 by explosives in the North Tower core.

If you watch the video, you can see that single 8000 pound outer wall section on the left blown up and out.

There is absolutely no doubt. The WTC North and South Towers were destroyed by Top-Down Explosive Demolitions.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Floor area of buildings 40,000 per floor say ceiling height of 10ft so 400,000+ cubic feet of air blasted out as floors collapse!!!!!
Think about it!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Floor area of buildings 40,000 per floor say ceiling height of 10ft so 400,000+ cubic feet of air blasted out as floors collapse!!!!!
Think about it!!!!

OK. . . one second . . . two seconds . . . those heavy pieces which were blown 600 feet away from the towers in all directions came from near the top. The floors did not collapse up there; they disintegrated with the concrete pulverized in mid-air, with massive explosions running down the towers far ahead of the floor destruction.

Besides your air pressures could not lift 8000 to 160,000 pound outer wall steel against gravity and hurl them 600 feet outward. That is ridiculous.

Those 10-12 floors below the yellow arrow are not collapsing, but there are easily observable massive explosions coming out of them.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Think about it!!!!

You're the one who obviously isn't thinking about this. Those buildings were NOT air tight. My proof of that is that there was dust and solid objects flying out of it in every direction. So, the air was escaping instantly, as each floor was destroyed. There is no way you can say it wasn't when, like I said, there is dust flying out of it everywhere. Dust is very small particulate carried in air.

Puff up a bag full of air, then squeeze it all out as quick as you can. You may get a little breeze, sure. But put a bunch of holes in the bag and see if you can do the same thing now. You won't have such luck. What little pressure would have been coming from those buildings would not be enough to push around multi-ton sections of steel for hundreds of feet. The amount of work required to do that is ridiculous when you crunch the numbers.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Lol have you actually any background in either building construction or structural engineering or design.Metals lose about 50% of their strength at 60% of their melting temperature. When structural elements fail they can make sounds that are like explosions,the air forced down through core ,lift shafts ,stairwells AND out the windows caused the so called explosive wave AND last but not least provide a link to a video that shows these large chunks of metal FLYING UP! from the position the started !

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Dropping a few building is no way to kick start a new world order. Human nature is too unpredictable to allow a NWO. History has shown us that time and again.

Has history ever showed you the Internet before? Has history ever shown you a world with hundreds of satellites floating around us out in space? Has history ever shown you a world of inter-dependent financial structures? Do you not notice that everything is being centralized and consolidated? It's not happened before (so far as you know), because we've spent the last 300 or 400 years working on it whether we realize it or not and it's a very slow process. When we came to this "New World," we spread onto a new continent, that was globalism in the making. When we created aircraft, that was globalism in the making. Satellites, same thing, now we orbit and can view the entire Earth from space. Internet, same thing: now you can interact with people from all over the world instantly from your living room and in the blink of an eye. All the inter-relating financial markets today? Doing the same thing. If you don't think people can or will try to take advantage of this, you're naive.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Lol have you actually any background in either building construction or structural engineering or design.

You ask SPreston like this as if you do. What exactly is your experience in a technical field? What's your degree in?

Metals lose about 50% of their strength at 60% of their melting temperature.

Strength loss from heating was not an issue in the towers. Even the government reports suggest this, and they suggest completely different failure mechanisms. It sounds like you are confused. The problem with heating steel is not that it loses a significant amount of strength, but that it tries to expand within the structure and causes lots of extra stress where it is held in place. I could link you to an entire study from the University of Edinburgh from 2001 that explains this. The idea that the columns were superheated and melted or got "soft" was an early misconception that no one ended up being able to support with evidence. NIST found a core column that had been heated to 250 C -- and that was the highest temperature they found. There was too much steel and not enough heat energy or time to heat enough of it to a uniform 600 C or more. It is one thing to think about it for a half a second and say it's possible or even plausible, and quite another thing to actually try to do it. It would take you all day to get many of those columns that hot even with high-powered spray burners.

When structural elements fail they can make sounds that are like explosions

Explosions can also make sounds that sound like explosions. Just something to remember.

the air forced down through core ,lift shafts ,stairwells

This would not have happened. The air on any given floor would go straight up and out, as soon as it was ripped into. Air could not be compressed and driven around to any significant pressures in that environment. Again, there was tons of dust and solid debris flying out of those buildings. They were obviously not air tight.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

That building at the right is WFC 3 American Express. That huge piece of outer wall structural steel sections, has been blown up and out and down right at WFC 3 by explosives in the North Tower core.

Why didn't WFC 3 catch on fire and collapse, like WTC 7 did?

Both buildings were struck with debris from the collapsing tower...

(I'm only half serious... we all know that the gash on WTC 7 was so much more destructive than the one on WFC 3 ever could have been.)

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

You puff up a paper bag tie the end poke as many holes in it wait a few
minutes then jump on it!
A building that height windows tend not to open although its not airtight try getting 400,000+ cubic feet of air/floor out in a fraction of a second!
The results are explosive PUN intended!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

A building that height windows tend not to open although its not airtight try getting 400,000+ cubic feet of air/floor out in a fraction of a second!

Please show some calculations to support your claims, otherwise they are baseless opinions.

There's some serious mathematics that's required to model fluids, let's see what you've got?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Hey my friend, I think what people are saying is: If the guy has a question, then it is up to the other ADULTS of this site to choose whether they want to reply or NOT. It's called "a choice".

You spouting off on this guy accomplishes nothing. You not replying accomplishes what you are intending. You are NOT doing the leg work for him.

However, if someone wants to do it then it's up to them as FREE ADULTS.

You see the logic don't you?

Just thought i would jump in.

My two cents.

Research how much it was going to cost to renovate the buildings to get them asbestis free. A whopping $1Billion.

Add that to the fact that the Patriot Act (which truly does strip away many of the rights of the people to live in peace unobserved) was denied a couple times (even after Oklahoma City) and then shoved down the throats of the people by this administration. Simply saying, if you don't pass this then you are a terrorist.

Then add in that the project for a new American century clearly stated that, in this specific order, we need to establish a presence in Afghanistan, then Iraq, then Iran and then finally a far eastern nation. That could be Korea or China (most likely China). What did 911 provide? A perfect pathway to accomplish EXACTLY what was laid out in that document.

Again, I have a copy of the PDF on my computer for anyone who wants it. It's an interesting read to say the least. It was posted on September 11, 2000 on the site for the CFR. The problem is, I can't find it there anymore so I am glad I saved it to disc.

Add to that the exact, and I mean EXACT terminology used where they said that it would take 100 years to accomplish unless there was an event "like a New Pearl Harbor" that would unite the people behind the the move into the Middle East.

Then, to have Bush jr. go public and state on national TV "we have just experienced a New Pearl Harbor" was a bit of a coincidence.

I'm sorry, but there are WAY too many coincidences for the events of that day, leading up to it and since that day.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

You can say what you like! The building blew up! The WTC exploded right before our eyes. I will tell this to everyone that I meet for the rest of my life. I will not shut my mouth, as “you” would like! The Government of the United States *planted* explosives in “all” the WTC . This might be very painful for you to except, but the American Government have betrayed you, and lied to you and has used you, and has deceived you in ways that you will not understand. I hope you will wake up one day and reliesed you need to do the right thing and inform everyone that our Government has lost it way and some have turn in to criminals, murders, and thieves, before it is too late.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join