It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BNP Activist Supposedly Tortured By Police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thankyou.

I do not wish to harm anyone, what I wish is to get rid of the lying deceitful scumbags that we have running our country & have politicians who want to actually represent & help the people, not the huge corporations that fund them.

Sadly it seems this isn't the case with everybody.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
My name appeared on the leaked BNP list and I have had death threats this very evening on my home telephone number, at the house that I share with my children.

Sorry to hear that. It's disgusting.

What I find difficult to understand is that these people think it is acceptable to intimidate, threaten, and even attack another group because of their beliefs - whatever those beliefs may be - and feel that they are right to threaten to kill someone because of it.

Yes, and ironically, those people issuing the threats will be self-styled 'freedom fighters' - left-wing liberals who believe it is their divine right to treat anyone with right-wing leanings as though they are sub-human scum. It's actually quite cult-like, hypocritical and frightening.

I also find it hard to understand why people think that the BNP are racist, it is just a conditioned response

In most cases, I do too. When I listen to Griffin speak - whether on the BNP website or on national television - he comes across well and silences cries of 'racism' very intelligently, using the same sort of arguments I would (for example, that multiculturalism is actually more racist because it demands the diminishing of independent races and cultures). However, the BNP youth leader Mark Collett, in his TV appearances, simply comes across as a deluded neo-nazi. And it's not just a case of misrepresentation and bad editing (though I have no doubt those tactics are used too). Some of the things he says are idiotic and do nothing but provide ammunition for opponents. I know that the BNP is not a racist organisation because I oppose racism and support the BNP's primary cause. Laws of probability dictate that the majority of BNP supporters hold similar views as I - an independent mind.

The truth is that the Labour party could have stolen Adolfs blueprints, because there are clear & direct parallels between their actions & those of the NSDAP in the 30's & 40's - we have never had a more fascist political party in this country than the one we have in power right now.

A vital point. Well said. We have been long-conditioned to associate fascism and racism as being mutually exclusive ideologies. Besides the fact that the BNP isn't officially racist (so I hope), their policies are less oppressive than those of Labour. People talk about the freedom to migrate and receive benefits, but what about the freedom of indigenous peoples to have sovereignty over their land and not waste a portion of their hard-earned wages on freeloaders (be they British or foreign).

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

My name appeared on the leaked BNP list and I have had death threats this very evening on my home telephone number, at the house that I share with my children.

What I find difficult to understand is that these people think it is acceptable to intimidate, threaten, and even attack another group because of their beliefs - whatever those beliefs may be - and feel that they are right to threaten to kill someone because of it.

So why is this actually any different than what what the likes of RedWatch have been doing for years?

I hope you find sites like that as unacceptable.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
here is the latest on those who were arrested:

Thirteen British National Party (BNP) members arrested on suspicion of giving out racist material in Liverpool have been released without charge.

The men were arrested by Merseyside police on 22 November after leaflets were distributed in the Whitechapel area of the city.

A police spokeswoman said they were released after consultation with the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS).

Nick Griffin, BNP chairman, said the booklets were anti-racist in content.

To me, this just seems like the Police arrested those distributing the leaflets just to prevent them doing so, not to stop them commiting a "crime".

Add this to the fact that Police have recently arrested an opposition Frontbench MP over equally dubious charges and it paints a picture of the Police becoming political, a dangerous path that....

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
If this is true it needs to be taken seriously,completely different end of the spectrum political wise,but from what ive read,they didnt break the law and shouldn't have been arrested in the first place nevermind tortured if true.As for the flag thing,im Scottish,British whatever and i could care less about some silly flag,burn it,wave it,stick it on the front of your house i dont care in the slightest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join