It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Echo's from The Nazis & Israel's plan for Muslims

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
From 9/11 to the Danish Cartoons a propaganda war is being waged by Israel to convince us all that Islam is a threat and one that needs wiping out. Convinced that the West would not help them when the time comes they have and continue to spread lies, disinfo hate and mass murder.

The Israelis know that in order to get us to act on their behalf that they will do what ever it takes and if that means killing thousands of Americans or drawing cartoons of Mohamed then that is what they will do.

Comments from Daniel Pipes

" In the Jerusalem Post, Janaury 22, 2004, Daniel Pipes wrote an article; here is an excerpt from it: "There is no escaping the unfortunate fact that Muslim government employees in law enforcement, the military, and the diplomatic corps need to be watched for connections to terrorism, as do Muslim chaplains in prisons and the armed forces. Muslim visitors and immigrants must undergo additional background checks. Mosques require a scrutiny beyond that applied to churches, synagogues and temples. Muslim schools require increased oversight to ascertain what is being taught to children..."

If we the West does not do what Israel wants then they will attack us and then blame fanatical Muslims groups as being responsible for the crimes. That if we do no act then they will provoke us into action. Remeber the story of those dancing Jews on 9/11, alleged Mossad agents that were arrested and then let go.

The problem is that there are fanatics on all sides, be they Jews, Christians or Muslims. Right now we have Israel telling us that Iran will build the bomb and will use it. Yet we have Israel with hundreds of nukes who also say they will use them. But as yet Iran has no nukes and may never have so is the argument about nukes or is it about Israel needing an excuse to attack Iran and the greater Muslim community in the ME.

And what of DanielPipes is he just another Nazi in a different skin, ready to round up the millions of American Muslims who have committed no crime. How can it be that a Jew who's own people died in the holocaust advocate such actions. And why is the Muslim World such a threat to Israel, are they really or is it a case of Israel is a threat to all others. I don't honestly know, but what I do know is that we don't need another holocaust and we don't need WW3.

How long will it be before the likes of Pipes has us rounding up Muslims, burning their shops, stealing their homes and putting them into camps?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I do think it's ridiculous. I remember Jimmy Carter not long ago (in the past year or two) mentioned how Israel had over 100 nukes. NOBODY ever question's them about it but they do other countries in the region. Also Israel is the only country in that region I believe who gets tons of money from our government and others for their military. It's ridiculous to believe that a country with a full out military (with weaponry and all) and a 100 plus nukes is in some sort of danger from Iran who isn't allowed to sneeze without people breathing down their necks. Jimmy Carter's last book (I haven't heard of him having another one) just being honest and telling the truth and he got #ted on.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hold on I'm confused.... what did Israel or America have to do with the 12 cartoons that were printed in the Danish Newspaper Jyllands-Posten?

Also read this if you think that Muslim's "outrage" was not deliberately cultivated.

(Sorry I just don't see how the danish cartoons are related to what you have discussed).

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Virtually every Muslim country in the Middle East is still legally in a "State of War" against Israel. They have repeatedly attacked Israel, in an attempt to exterminate the Jews and eliminate Israel from the face of the earth.

Muslim Clerics in Britain, Germany, Holland, France and other countries have encouraged their "flock" to attack the US and Israel., as well as many other western countries.

Muslim chaplains to prisoners have been caught smuggling in explosives, and other contraband to Muslim prisoners.

So, how is warning about such things in any way an attack against Muslims?

Lets face reality, many Muslims would dearly love to so ee all Jews in the world killed. They call for this in their houses of prayer.

And ONLY a radical Muslim, or a Jew hater would object to Israel being vigilant against such hatred.

As to Jimmy Carter, he loves the Palestinians and will say anything that he possibly can to injure Israel. He has been paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by the Palestinians.

And he has no knowledge, none at all, as to how many nukes Israel may (or may not) have.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I do not get it too, why Danish cartoon is a war by US/Israel on Muslims. If its purpose was to make Muslims look bad, reaction of Muslim world was definitely not orchestrated by Israel/US anyway. As for 9/11 - yes, probably this tragic event was used in smearing a lot of Muslims. But tragic events that happen to Muslims also are used to smear a lot of Americans/Israelis. Actually this thread is also smearing both Israel and US. Don't you think? So if you think that propaganda wars are bad - why participate in it?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

1. Israel is a stable country (for the most part) and the nuclear weapons it has will stay there.

2. Most Muslim countries are run by a few very powerful families that control all the wealth. The poverty of the citizens is appalling, and the very wealthy do not want to remind the citizens of the huge gap between the rich and the poor. The wealthy families then support fanatics who blame Israel and the United States on the problems instead of the citizens asking why the royals and nobles get the whole pie.

3. The poverty needs to be addressed, and until it is there will be many young teens volunteering to be suicide bombers.

4. The US and Israel are not angels in this as the US does support Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, which has one of the biggest rich/poor gaps in the world. Israel also blindly throws missiles to avenge the attacks that hit earlier, and then the other side fights back, and then Israel lobs more missiles etc. This has to stop, but neither side seems willing. More innocents on both sides are the ones killed and maimed.

To blame one side totally is illogical at best. There is plenty of blame for both US, Israel, and the Arab world. It is time to address the real issue, and that is poverty. This is what the three religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam are supposed to do).

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Oldmedic, do you actually know any Muslims, do you know anything about them or their culture or are you just doing what the Germans did, those Jews are bad people and all the rest of it. The majority of Muslims are not hate filled mainiacs that want to kill everyone and as stated theri are fanatics in every religion.

Whilst you are outraged at the actions of Muslims we are activly killing them around the World, perhaps if you could understnd that then you can see the reason for their actions.

Israel is not a stable country, a counry that has been at war since its birth cannot be called stable. Israel just like all the other fanatical nations exports terror around the globe so it is no worse or better than any so called Muslime terror nation.

And the link between the cartoons and the US/Isreal is that they were behind it or should I say American jews were behind it.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OldMedic

The most horrifying video to come out of the area is the one of the father who is holding his twelve year old son, trying to protect the boy from bullets. This is not what Israel wanted the world to see, an innocent child being hit by bullets along with the father trying to protect him. It does not matter the man is Palestinian, but a father protecting a child. I still weep at the thought of this, and as a parent, would do the same for my boys. That horrifying moment made the whole conflict real to a world wide audience, and it did not reflect well on the Israeli soldiers who were firing at the "enemy".

As I have stated, all the sides are to blame, and they need to address the very real issues of poverty.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I think perhaps it is the specific 'wahhabi' mindset that does more damage to the islamic religion's reputation than anything else.
As you can see in this video,the gentleman is stating that all non muslims are inferior and deserved to be killed (found at 4:59)
uk.youtube.com...

Also, these people don't help matters by inciting murder on the streets of the U.K.:

If mainstream islam can distance itself from this extremist wahhabi interpretation of the koran (mainly practised and preached in Saudi Arabia) then hopefully it's standing in the world would be better than it is now.
Its interesting that you mention Nazism as,other than the alledged religious angle, I can see no difference between it and wahhabi opinions.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Karl, yes you are correct, change that slogan to Nazis will rule the World, or the British, or Americans, Russians or Chinese its all the same. Hatred and bigotry of our fellow man for very few real reasons other than greed or religion will be our undoing.

I have said it time and time agin that the majority of the people on the Planer want to live in peace and harmony with their fellow man yet we allow ourselves to be manipulated with religion and political dogma. Everyone everywhere wants the basic things of life and existance yet there are those who don't and it is they that control everything.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

S&F for the great thread.

The main issue is that people are being taught a 'skewed' version of history & beliefs regardless of which side they are from. The American's (West) have their own agenda, whilst the East is being taught the anti-western propaganda.

Also, I agree with Karl12 in the sense that a lot of 'fundementalist thinking' in the Muslim camp is from the Wahabis - the sad thing is though, the rest of the muslim world does not realise that the hate mongering is coming from the wahabi ideology itself otherwise a vast majority of it would be rejected as from I understand, this particular brand of islam is not encouraged in the mainstream.

The main concern is that there are numerous parallels between nazi pre-war germany and the event's we see today. I tend to agree with you and think it's only a matter of time before we have severe restrictions in place for certain groups. afterall it makes sense if a country is at war, the enemy populace living within one's own borders needs to be 'controlled'.

I just hope that both sides of the divide see sense before things escalate out of control taking innocent lives with it.

[edit on 23/11/08 by 04326]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
And the link between the cartoons and the US/Isreal is that they were behind it or should I say American jews were behind it.

Evidence? Did you read the wiki article I linked to in my first post in this thread? How did America/Israel start it? The 12 cartoons were published in Jyllands-Posten and two imams were responsible for cultivating the Muslim outrage that followed. Also note that that the dossier they made up included 3 pictures that were NOT originally published by the newspaper. These 3 'extra's' were falsely labeled to further the outrage.

How was the US or Israel involved in that?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hesporonis, if you do your homework you will find the link, the trails are there you just have to follow them. But you have not commented on Pipes hatred of Muslims or his echoing of what the Nazis said about the Jews.

There is a movement to smear Muslims for the sole purpose of war against them. if we won't get involved Israel will do whatever it takes to make sure we do. If that means killing people even their own they will do it.

Dont't you find it strange that the nations with all the power and the weapons are telling us to be affraid about people with neither. That is exactly what the Germans did to the Jews and once again history is now repeating itself.

Some Muslims resort to terrorism as that is there ony offensive means to deal with tyrants and despot nations. Its the same for any oppressed people. For all the diatribe you hear about Muslim fanatics you are not told the truth that most of them are just like us. That is they want to live in peace but there can be no peace whilst others wage war upon them.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldMedic
Virtually every Muslim country in the Middle East is still legally in a "State of War" against Israel. They have repeatedly attacked Israel, in an attempt to exterminate the Jews and eliminate Israel from the face of the earth.

Muslim Clerics in Britain, Germany, Holland, France and other countries have encouraged their "flock" to attack the US and Israel., as well as many other western countries.

Muslim chaplains to prisoners have been caught smuggling in explosives, and other contraband to Muslim prisoners.

So, how is warning about such things in any way an attack against Muslims?

Lets face reality, many Muslims would dearly love to so ee all Jews in the world killed. They call for this in their houses of prayer.

And ONLY a radical Muslim, or a Jew hater would object to Israel being vigilant against such hatred.

As to Jimmy Carter, he loves the Palestinians and will say anything that he possibly can to injure Israel. He has been paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by the Palestinians.

And he has no knowledge, none at all, as to how many nukes Israel may (or may not) have.

Oh please. Like YOU have knowledge? Get real. The Palestine people have been #ted on for years since the creation of Israel. Their land was stolen and been kicked out of their homes. How would you feel if say Mexico or Canada did that to citizen's here in the U.S. in certain areas and occupied a state? Like if Canada occupied Wisconsin or Mexico occupied Texas. What would you do? And if nobody helped you? You'd have to stick together. Jimmy Carter has a Nobel Peace Prize for a reason. Where's yours?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

1. Israel is a stable country (for the most part) and the nuclear weapons it has will stay there.

2. Most Muslim countries are run by a few very powerful families that control all the wealth. The poverty of the citizens is appalling, and the very wealthy do not want to remind the citizens of the huge gap between the rich and the poor. The wealthy families then support fanatics who blame Israel and the United States on the problems instead of the citizens asking why the royals and nobles get the whole pie.

3. The poverty needs to be addressed, and until it is there will be many young teens volunteering to be suicide bombers.

4. The US and Israel are not angels in this as the US does support Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, which has one of the biggest rich/poor gaps in the world. Israel also blindly throws missiles to avenge the attacks that hit earlier, and then the other side fights back, and then Israel lobs more missiles etc. This has to stop, but neither side seems willing. More innocents on both sides are the ones killed and maimed.

To blame one side totally is illogical at best. There is plenty of blame for both US, Israel, and the Arab world. It is time to address the real issue, and that is poverty. This is what the three religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam are supposed to do).

Oh I think so too but Israel isn't innocent and they're allowed to get away with all their # like when they invaded Lebanon and killed thousands of moderate Muslim's and Christian's who had nothing to do with anything and their only "crime" was living in Lebanon. Don't forget we also have a relationship with Dubai. George Bush wanted them in either 2005 or 2006 to take over our ports. Remember that? What's funny is a lot of the attacks Israel gets are from these rockets where as Israel responds with nukes. It is a mess and out of control. I do think you have a good plan with addressing poverty as a key to peace there. Everyone deals with that no matter what side of the isle is on. If I had a gold star I'd give you one.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 04326

S&F for the great thread.

The main issue is that people are being taught a 'skewed' version of history & beliefs regardless of which side they are from. The American's (West) have their own agenda, whilst the East is being taught the anti-western propaganda.

Also, I agree with Karl12 in the sense that a lot of 'fundementalist thinking' in the Muslim camp is from the Wahabis - the sad thing is though, the rest of the muslim world does not realise that the hate mongering is coming from the wahabi ideology itself otherwise a vast majority of it would be rejected as from I understand, this particular brand of islam is not encouraged in the mainstream.

The main concern is that there are numerous parallels between nazi pre-war germany and the event's we see today. I tend to agree with you and think it's only a matter of time before we have severe restrictions in place for certain groups. afterall it makes sense if a country is at war, the enemy populace living within one's own borders needs to be 'controlled'.

I just hope that both sides of the divide see sense before things escalate out of control taking innocent lives with it.

[edit on 23/11/08 by 04326]

I also think it's an age thing as well. Look at Iran for example. A lot of their population is people of the younger generation and are very Western friendly and don't like the religious theocracy and their own individual freedom etc. I guess all in all they're more open minded about things of the 21st century. The older folks remember what has happened in their days with the fighting whether it's neighboring countries or the U.S. As an outsider it seems the older generation is more fanatical where as the younger not so much. Of course I'm sure it's like Christianity (my religion) and a mix depending on where you are.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Hesporonis, if you do your homework you will find the link, the trails are there you just have to follow them. But you have not commented on Pipes hatred of Muslims or his echoing of what the Nazis said about the Jews.

There is a movement to smear Muslims for the sole purpose of war against them. if we won't get involved Israel will do whatever it takes to make sure we do. If that means killing people even their own they will do it.

Dont't you find it strange that the nations with all the power and the weapons are telling us to be affraid about people with neither. That is exactly what the Germans did to the Jews and once again history is now repeating itself.

Some Muslims resort to terrorism as that is there ony offensive means to deal with tyrants and despot nations. Its the same for any oppressed people. For all the diatribe you hear about Muslim fanatics you are not told the truth that most of them are just like us. That is they want to live in peace but there can be no peace whilst others wage war upon them.

I've even seen people here on ATS go for that and say Islamo-terrorist or Islamofascists.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I *have* done my homework on this issue. Even though its wikipedia, the timeline of events (including the two imams) is accurate as far as the evidence that I have seen. Thus I have presented evidence that does NOT support your claims.

Telling me to 'go do my homework' is to me, a tacit admission you don't have any evidence.. If it is your opinion that American Jews started the Cartoon controversy, then that is fine just say so. However you have thus far only asserted it as fact with no backing proof.

The one making the claim bears the burden of proof.

I have no opinion re this Pipes guy I'm simply asking for proof about your claims of the cartoons.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

For all the diatribe you hear about Muslim fanatics you are not told the truth that most of them are just like us. That is they want to live in peace but there can be no peace whilst others wage war upon them.

Deluded wahhabi fanatics do not behave like normal people-it seems they want to forcefully impose their religious agenda on everyone.

Click this link and go to 4:59 to hear it in their own words:

uk.youtube.com...

Unless the video has been dubbed,it appears all kuffars are subhuman inferiors who deserve to be killed.
The documentary 'Undercover mosque' doesn't paint a pretty picture either:
video.google.co.uk...

To paint these wahhabi psychopaths as poor misunderstood,peace loving people is laughable.
Other than the fact they hide behind religion ,there is no difference between them and organisations like the KKK or various Neo-nazi groups.

Both have utter contempt for values such as tolerance and understanding and enjoy ignorantly stigmatizing people they've never met (whilst encouraging and promoting feelings of bigotry and prejudice).

There may well be a propaganda campaign to tar all muslims with the same brush but to infer that extremist wahhabi islam is peace loving and 'tolerant of others' is a big fat joke.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LittlePinky82

Dubai was going to take over the operations of our ports, not ownership or security. I think people didn't understand the deal, and were against it because it was an Arab nation. Many companies hire others to run operations of their offshoots, and no one blinks.

There is also the attack of Israel against the USS Liberty in 1967. This act of war was never punished, and the surviving sailors were told never to speak of it. LBJ did not want an incident with Israel at the time. The USS Liberty was a spy scout ship that intercepted recordings of Israeli soldiers shooting unarmed Arabs in the back. To make sure the USS Liberty did not bring the recordings back, it was sank by the Israelis, even though it was not in their territorial waters. With friends like these...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join