It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to ATS and American Citizens... I'm gonna go to sleep now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Glad to see you got the link working......

Question : is it possible for somebody outside US to participate. I really want to help in getting people to start giving a damn about this whole storie and how everything the general public was fed is big time BS!!!

If so, is it possible ,in light of your chainletter idea, to copy /paste what you wrote so we can all make the same demands.

I'll get my whole MSN adreslist(+500) to reply but i cannot ask them to fill out the request forms themselfs. (half of them can't speak English, forget about them writting a letter.....)

Pre-edit : i'll probably made some typos again but screw it i'm not gonna change it.......it should be clear, i think

What happend to the old smillies....i miss them already....

[edit on 24/11/2008 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

I'm sure anyone can write, contact thru link, but thing is, to get word out contact congress let them know were waking up. I mean if something is going to happen at least try and stop it. There are good people in congress Ron Paul is one I know there are lot more. It's like what old Abe Lincoln said if government is broke time to fix, if can't fix replace.

But use link or what ever contact congress see what happens, better than guns right now
www.wanttoknow.info...

This one also works ^ but here is address
www.wanttoknow.info/contactmediapoliticalrepresentatives

[edit on 24-11-2008 by googolplex]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Never understood why Ron Paul didn't get further in the elections? (he was a candidate right???)

But couldn't agree more on the "guns" part......they have more of them!!!

So Doomsday....wake up...there is lots of work to do!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime
[more

Ron Paul was not invited to one of the important debates because he was not playing the game they want him to. He had the clout they just didn't want him there.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

makes you wonder what democracy........

TPTB are the ones calling the shots....democracy is just something to keep us entertained whilst they go about their business...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join