It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to ATS and American Citizens... I'm gonna go to sleep now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I really wish you wouldn't leave and go back to sleep but i understand why you are. I used to be on here every day now i come on every once and a while to read a few posts but they do seem monotonous and its getting annoying...

do you know what that song was on the video you posted?? i liked it a lot, it sounds like a perfect circle or tool but i'm not sure.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Shocka]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Dear ATS, I apologize for saying I'm mad at the posters on this website. I was up late last night with a thousands thoughts going through my head, and I felt as if this Forum was going nowhere.

For the past two years I've been posting on off-topic forums that pertain to sports. I'll go to a general forum, that discusses music, movies, and all the great consumer goods that we purchase throughout our everyday lives. When I visited these forums in the past, I made it a point to discuss the lies behind 9-11 and it often resulted in me getting banned or recieving several insults.

I encourage you guys to do the same... Visit another area on the internet and try to annoy people with the truth. That's the business I was in... annoying people with the truth so much tht they are compelled to do the research for themselves. I know in my heart that I've atleast opened up a few people's eyes to the truth, but at the same time I'v discovered that most people care more about American Idol, Brittney Spears, and the iphone they just bought.

We have to get the word out as much as possible even if it means annoying the hell out of them. This doesn't work so much in the real world, but it does on the internet.

Now, I see that people are asking me what is the truth... What is the truth? I'll tell you what the truth is... 9-11 was a lie. Everything about it was a lie. This is the GROUND ZERO of where the truth should begin for everyone. You can look at the past, present and future... but start with 9-11. (some people start with JFK... see video below)

If Conspiracy Theorists had a Bible... 9-11 would represent the day Christ was persecuted. It is the "be-all" "end-all" event that has changed the world forever. Furthermore... It's a Double-Edged sword for those who want to expose the truth behind it. What are the consequenses if the truth movemnet succeeds? What does that mean for America? Surely the rest of the world will claim that this is the work of the United States Governmnet, and they will do what they must to end our country. But what scares me even more is what happens if nobody does a damn thing.

I have two kids... I don't know what to tell them when they grow up. If I'm lucky I'll be able to see them get an education, and maybe one day their education will explain the "official" story behind 9-11... What will I tell my son then? Will I encourage him to believe this story... or will I try to open his eyes?

Till the day I die I will fight for the truth... Sometimes I shed a tear watching the video I posted about JFK. Most people on this forum see the truth, so it's pointless to fight about it here... It's time to do whatever is in your power to wake up the ones you love, and this is where I'm failing. The people I love don't believe me, they believe the official story. (except my wife
. My wife knows about the evil in this country, but she also knows there isn't anything we can do about it. Or is there? you tell me what I can do.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

friend,

continue to seek the truth, do your own research, and tell the results to any who will listen.

most of the 'normal' citizens are too deep in the fog generated by the PTB and the MSM to give notice to anything that doesn't smack them in the face with a fish.

I have had to deal with sharing my thoughts with my kids some time back, and I give them credit, for they realize that which is going on, and keep a wary eye out on any and everything.

Don't give up, 'cause if you do, guess who wins by default?

seeker

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I'v discovered that most people care more about American Idol, Brittney Spears, and the iphone they just bought.

I would have to whole heartedly agree with this statement.

But I am beginning to ask myself. What is the point? There is much talk of sheeple on this site, and the masses blindly being lead around to their slaughter. But, no one is really doing anything about it(including me). The number of people posting on this site who are supposedly "awake" to it all, just post about the coming doom and gloom or the latest conspiracy of TPTB, but nothing is ever done. Maybe because no one knows what can be done.

So I ask what is wrong with being a member of the herd then? These people who watch American Idol, and want to know about the lives of celebrities and who is doing who.

They may be sheep, but they certainly seem like happy sheep, oblivious.

So what is better,

Knowing about the evil empire and letting it stress you out and frustrate you to no end and doing nothing
or
Not knowing about it, or just not caring and going about your life buying Britney Spears CD's and the latest issue of the national enquirer.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave

I'v discovered that most people care more about American Idol, Brittney Spears, and the iphone they just bought.

I would have to whole heartedly agree with this statement.

But I am beginning to ask myself. What is the point? There is much talk of sheeple on this site, and the masses blindly being lead around to their slaughter. But, no one is really doing anything about it(including me). The number of people posting on this site who are supposedly "awake" to it all, just post about the coming doom and gloom or the latest conspiracy of TPTB, but nothing is ever done. Maybe because no one knows what can be done.

So I ask what is wrong with being a member of the herd then? These people who watch American Idol, and want to know about the lives of celebrities and who is doing who.

They may be sheep, but they certainly seem like happy sheep, oblivious.

So what is better,

Knowing about the evil empire and letting it stress you out and frustrate you to no end and doing nothing
or
Not knowing about it, or just not caring and going about your life buying Britney Spears CD's and the latest issue of the national enquirer.

My point exactly. If these people (TPTB) have the means to carry out a job like 9-11, what is it that we can do? They have the technology, they have the weapons, and most importantly, they have the supporters.

All they have to do is push a button, and then we have more chaos blamed on muslim terrorists.

I have realized that there is another solution to this problem... Faith.

Maybe I should just focus on being the best I can be, help the people that I can, repent for the sins that I've commited, and pray as much as I possibly can.

Do we finally understand how Cypher feels in the movie The Matrix? When we watch this movie, we hated this character... but now we can see his pain. "Ignorance is Bliss"... remember that?

I just feel so lost right now, that maybe ignoring TPTB is the best solution at the moment. That way atleast I can enjoy my life until the next problem presents its self.
In the End, we're all gonna die anyway. Why spend your life worrying about the evil agenda that is right in front of our faces? They're gonna do whatever it is they're gona do... So we just need to accept that only GOD can stop this kind of evil, not humans. I'll pray for my enemies, I hope GOD has mercy on their souls.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

friend,

continue to seek the truth, do your own research, and tell the results to any who will listen.

most of the 'normal' citizens are too deep in the fog generated by the PTB and the MSM to give notice to anything that doesn't smack them in the face with a fish.

I have had to deal with sharing my thoughts with my kids some time back, and I give them credit, for they realize that which is going on, and keep a wary eye out on any and everything.

Don't give up, 'cause if you do, guess who wins by default?

seeker

Thank you... however my research is a little too complicated. I know the results, but trying to communicate what I believe to be the truth makes me feel like I'm a crazy person (atleat it does in the real world... here on the internet, I'm perfectly normal :lol

I'll never give up... I've just realized that I'm waiting for their next move... and their next move is comming soon. So I'll do whatever it is that I can to prepare.

I'm just tired of being afraid. I need to accept that something horrible can happen in my life at anytime... What's the point of having this fear? I need to confront this fear... Wait for the TPTB next move, and act accordingly.

I appreciate your reply.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Oh Dooms. You claim to know the TRUTH yet you still have a God?

I'm afraid my job is just getting bigger and bigger. We will never have peace if people keep following teachings from any of these old books.

You say you are awake, but you aren't. If you only knew what you were missing. How easy it all is to fix. But our species don't do easy, it has to be complicated.

Sigh. I wish you the best in really waking up.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Dear ATS, I apologize for saying I'm mad at the posters on this website. I was up late last night with a thousands thoughts going through my head, and I felt as if this Forum was going nowhere.

Can't speak for everybody on here but i get that sometimes to.....

For the past two years I've been posting on off-topic forums that pertain to sports. I'll go to a general forum, that discusses music, movies, and all the great consumer goods that we purchase throughout our everyday lives. When I visited these forums in the past, I made it a point to discuss the lies behind 9-11 and it often resulted in me getting banned or recieving several insults.

If you got banned you didn't comply with ATS's T&C and those are pretty clear if you don't mind me saying so. Receiving insults is regretfully something that happens aswell but since this a site where the "open minded" meet you should be prepared for some comments.....not saying insulting is a something you should except but you always have an option to ignore certain users if things get way out of hand.....

I encourage you guys to do the same... Visit another area on the internet and try to annoy people with the truth. That's the business I was in... annoying people with the truth so much tht they are compelled to do the research for themselves. I know in my heart that I've atleast opened up a few people's eyes to the truth, but at the same time I'v discovered that most people care more about American Idol, Brittney Spears, and the iphone they just bought.

That is called, willfully ignorant, and people are entitled to that. Not everybody wants to know the truth. As much as they have no right to tell you what you can/can't believe......

We have to get the word out as much as possible even if it means annoying the hell out of them. This doesn't work so much in the real world, but it does on the internet.

Do we...?? If there is anything i've learned in my short time here it is that an opinion is just that. There are always people who see things from a different angle and i have had to take back my words more than once because somebody convinced me otherwise.....

Now, I see that people are asking me what is the truth... What is the truth? I'll tell you what the truth is... 9-11 was a lie. Everything about it was a lie. This is the GROUND ZERO of where the truth should begin for everyone. You can look at the past, present and future... but start with 9-11. (some people start with JFK... see video below)

If you know this to be true than support it with facts and get people convinced of it. There are people on this site claiming Obama is the prince of darkness but unless they can back it up with solid evidence you would not want them to annoy the hell out of you, now would you???

If Conspiracy Theorists had a Bible... 9-11 would represent the day Christ was persecuted. It is the "be-all" "end-all" event that has changed the world forever. Furthermore... It's a Double-Edged sword for those who want to expose the truth behind it. What are the consequenses if the truth movemnet succeeds? What does that mean for America? Surely the rest of the world will claim that this is the work of the United States Governmnet, and they will do what they must to end our country. But what scares me even more is what happens if nobody does a damn thing.

9-11 would probably only be a chapter in the Conspiracy Theorists bible....you've got your Roswell, Chemtrails...etc etc...the list goes on and on. The truth movement will never succeed 'cause of the nature of the beast....when you get to a final truth, there will naturaly be people who claim that it is a coverup and they will try to disprove your truth......it is fun little game we play...

I have two kids... I don't know what to tell them when they grow up. If I'm lucky I'll be able to see them get an education, and maybe one day their education will explain the "official" story behind 9-11... What will I tell my son then? Will I encourage him to believe this story... or will I try to open his eyes?

I have three kids....how about telling them to always keep an open mind. I wouldn't worry to much about them knowing about corrupt goverments and all that. They have always been here.......and how did you react when you found out the shooting of JFK was an inside job??? Did your dad encourage you to believe the general story or did he try to open your eyes??? changes are you did that on your own as will your kids....

Till the day I die I will fight for the truth... Sometimes I shed a tear watching the video I posted about JFK. Most people on this forum see the truth, so it's pointless to fight about it here... It's time to do whatever is in your power to wake up the ones you love, and this is where I'm failing. The people I love don't believe me, they believe the official story. (except my wife
. My wife knows about the evil in this country, but she also knows there isn't anything we can do about it. Or is there? you tell me what I can do.

I am willing to wake up the masses if you provide solid evidence of eveything you claimed.

Now you see why ATS is such a strong tool...??

If you have discovered something hang it out here and let people take a wack at it. There are lots of smart people on this board and if your theory survives here than you can make it public but so far this has not happend with any of the threads posted on this site.
There are always people having reasonable doubt and they can debunk your claim....if so on this site than imagine what the "outside world" will think of you when you are publicly debunked......

Relax...it's all a game...but i do believe we are winning......

[edit on 23/11/2008 by operation mindcrime]

Edited for obvious reason...
find the typo's : find 10 and win a case of beer!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

a lot of us have been making preperations for a very long time, and yes, we all do invariably die, but we as humans are not known for just quietly lying down and letting go, we keep fighting and struggling until we either win the day or are beaten down.

you aren't alone in this, and there are others you can contact for support and discussion, thoughts and opinions; just have to hang tough.

seeker

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Thank you... however my research is a little too complicated. I know the results, but trying to communicate what I believe to be the truth makes me feel like I'm a crazy person (atleat it does in the real world... here on the internet, I'm perfectly normal :lol

To complicated for ATS users.......don't believe you ,sorry!!!!

I'm not trying to be a d**k here but please believe when i say that if you want to wake up the general public please release your findings to the general public on ATS. If it is what you say we can all help raise awareness if not then.........oh well

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Too complicated for ATS users.......don't believe you ,sorry!!!!

I look around, and I can see the programing... Ofcourse I have no proof, but I'd like somebody to proove to me that Osama Bin Laden was the mastermind behind the attacks.

Anyway... I see things that can't be a coincidence. It almost starts becoming a coincidence theory rather than a conspiracy theory. How big can the coincidence be?

newworldliberty.wordpress.com...

This is just the tip of the iceberg on my research. There are hundreds of more things that are similar to this, but I'll start here.

I'll edit what I said earlier... I don't know the truth, I just know where I'm skeptikal.

If you have a friend that comes over to your house, and everytime he leave something is missing (material items)... You know he's probably the one stealing from you. You can't prove it, but you know it's him that's stealing from you. He's more than just a suspect in your eyes, he's guilty. The only way you can prove it is if you catch him in the act.

We've already caught the government... Who did the Anthrax attacks? Who wrote Opperation Northwoods? Why did Bill Clinton apologize?

(34 second video)

We know their guilty... The public just needs to understand how guilty they really are.

fool me once, shame on – shame on you. Fool me – you can’t get fooled again.
-Thanks for the advice.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is not meant to be an insult but there have been WAY more fearful times in my lifetime. I was born in the mid years of the Cold War. We expected that everything we knew could be extinguished without our even knowing that it was happening, at any given time. There was Viet Nam, assassinations of prominent people. Energy(gas) problems in the 70's. Interest rates over 20% in the 80's.

The problems of today seem minute compared to those of past decades. Yes, there's "doom and gloom", as there has always been but if you put it into perspective, we survived those days, we'll survive these ones.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I look around, and I can see the programing... Ofcourse I have no proof, but I'd like somebody to proove to me that Osama Bin Laden was the mastermind behind the attacks.

You got me there........

Anyway... I see things that can't be a coincidence. It almost starts becoming a coincidence theory rather than a conspiracy theory. How big can the coincidence be?

seeing patterns is only humans but i've got agree with you that in this case their seem to be a little bit to much coincidences.........

If you have a friend that comes over to your house, and everytime he leave something is missing (material items)... You know he's probably the one stealing from you. You can't prove it, but you know it's him that's stealing from you. He's more than just a suspect in your eyes, he's guilty. The only way you can prove it is if you catch him in the act.

there is more than one way to catch a thief.......personaly i would go over to his house and steal some of his stuff, just to see his reaction...

But you made your point........

We've already caught the government... Who did the Anthrax attacks? Who wrote Opperation Northwoods? Why did Bill Clinton apologize?
We know their guilty... The public just needs to understand how guilty they really are.

Clearly enough the public doesn't want to know. Maybe the bigger question here is, why does the public don't want to know???
You were talking about the general public being more interested in Britney Spears etc.
Could it be the quilty ones constructed a society were people are to preoccupied with there own well being to be interested in anything this goverment does???

fool me once, shame on – shame on you. Fool me – you can’t get fooled again.
-Thanks for the advice.

Huh.....

shouldn't that read "fool me once - shame on you. Fool me twice - shame on me....or something?
But please keep posting evidence.....the debunkers will show and then we can finally get this thing rollin.....

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
This is not meant to be an insult but there have been WAY more fearful times in my lifetime. I was born in the mid years of the Cold War. We expected that everything we knew could be extinguished without our even knowing that it was happening, at any given time. There was Viet Nam, assassinations of prominent people. Energy(gas) problems in the 70's. Interest rates over 20% in the 80's.

The problems of today seem minute compared to those of past decades. Yes, there's "doom and gloom", as there has always been but if you put it into perspective, we survived those days, we'll survive these ones.

I agree with everything you said, but the weapon of MASS DECEPTION didn't exsist in those days.

As of now the problems do seem minute compared to what we've seen in the past... But the potential of the problem we see today could make the past feel like ancient history.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I agree with everything you said, but the weapon of MASS DECEPTION didn't exsist in those days.

Sure they did, even worse. The difference is that we have the Net now and can ferret out the BS.

As of now the problems do seem minute compared to what we've seen in the past... But the potential of the problem we see today could make the past feel like ancient history.

I don't see how, sorry. Why do you think so?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

Huh.....

shouldn't that read "fool me once - shame on you. Fool me twice - shame on me....or something?

I thought you had heard this before?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thank you Intrepid and operationmindcrime. Not that everything in the op's post doesn't invite speculation, but you both have provided IMO a great '"ground" if I may, or logical base from which to think about !

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
LMAO....whahahaha.......

What a dumb***, i saw this before yes but forgot. It is obvious this man didn't get put into his postion because of his intelligence....what a puppet!!

Thanks for this late in the night (it's 05:00 AM overhere)

(witch reminds me......COFFEE!!!!)

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Sure they did, even worse. The difference is that we have the Net now and can ferret out the BS.

I don't see how, sorry. Why do you think so?

1. You don't TPTB knew that the internet would play the role it's playing? They are monitorring the internet right now... it's working to their advantage. Yhey wnt to know who knows the truth, who is spreading the truth, and who doesn't care.

2. Tell me the outcome of America if a biological attack happens in Chicago? One more 9-11 type event and it's 100% Martial Law.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

1. You don't TPTB knew that the internet would play the role it's playing? They are monitorring the internet right now... it's working to their advantage. Yhey wnt to know who knows the truth, who is spreading the truth, and who doesn't care.

I have no doubt about that. The problem? The Net is worldwide and there are too many avenues to cover. They can't do it.

2. Tell me the outcome of America if a biological attack happens in Chicago? One more 9-11 type event and it's 100% Martial Law.

Impossible. That is why the 2nd amendment is in place. Trust me(yeah, I know), it's been WAY worse and we've survived it. You ARE right, there is reason for concern, "fear"? I don't see it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join