It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Body adjacent Crashed Disk on Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Oh, yeah! I see exactly what you're talking about! Good work.

(spins index finger around temple)

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
All the pics show me is a very good play of light and shadow on the craters and other bumps and ditches on the moon. While i see the "Saucer" shape the body is stretching it quite a bit and seems to be just a lot of matrixing on the highlights and shadows in that area.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
how can you call that a spaceship or a body?
It looks like a mound of dirt to me with some shadows on it.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
A bit of a stretch.

the first few images though...that'd be a female alien with silicone implants yah?

Sorry that was my first thought. one dark shadow for a head and two lower on the "torso" must be implants. They defy gravity.

Sorry I think it's just shadows and mounds of rock and dirt. No space vehicle or alien corpse.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
That's what it is ... a trick of light and shadow, on a mound of dirt.

And a lone gunman Killed Kenedy.

Building 7 collapsed from unlicensed campfires.

President Bush and Ronald Reagan are/were the greatest presidents in the history of the U.S.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing to see here other than someone's borrowed and delusional views of extraterrestrials.

It's basically a case of seeing something out of nothing.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

I think the "implants" are more likely his arms/hands clutching his chest or throat.

I take it you did not notice the circular object laying across his abdomen area?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
With the new scientific technique learned in this thread I have now discovered multiple dead bodies in my own back yard! Please dont tell the cops though......

I wont even get into what I found when looking at mounds of sand at the beach

A real question though, wouldn't the body deteriorate pretty fast in that harsh of an environment? Combined with the fact its clearly covered in soil now so it shows its been there for some time unless somebody buried it.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

You have photographs of these bodies in your back yard?

Lets see.

I am no authority on Lunar Environment. Your guess is as good as mine how, why, or how long this thing has been there.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I think its just a lot of wishful thinking. I get what you mean by the pics but it just looks like shadows to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nnelsosj

So how does drawing red lines pointing to a mound of sand amount to a dead boy?

If you go to the "Lunar Lizardz" research page you can see an autopsy of a Leprechaun wow this is bogus.

-Ign0RanT

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Looks a bit like Dan Tanna's monster in the bushes thread.

C-BuZz

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by C-BuZz

The photo enlargements speak for themselves.

Lots of people are unable to cope with the subject matter, so they are amnesiac, in denial, and rufuse to address issues such as this.

You can see mounds of dirt and shadows, there is nothing wrong with that.

That's probably what it is anyway?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
the images show nothing

waste of bandwidth

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
LOL @ this...

God I needed that. Made my afternoon so far.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by bloodline]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nnelsosj

No I didn't notice anything really.

The only phenom occurring here is the amazing power of the human brain to categorize and pattern. Familiar shapes can be found in just about anything if you look hard enough.

As for the interesting shape on the "abdomen" nature herself is known to create some amazing and startling geometric designs and patterns, so I am not surprised at all if this were to occur on the moon, or Mars...

I could look at a moon photo and pick out a multitude of "faces" and bodies...

I do see what you see, however I recognize shapes and familiar patterns to be a play on shadows, depth perception (altered by the nature of the photos and pixelation etc etc etc) a lot of lunar dirt and rocks.

I am not discounting the possibility of distant past lunar civilizations (Mike Singh has pointed out some very intriguing pictures) however in these photos I see rocks and dirt that create the impression of actual recognizable form(s).

besides which...based on how a body decomposes (many many examples available here on earth if you look at archeological digs and remains found) the great majority decompose in such a way that it is highly unlikely that anything noticable as a human form would be seen from such a distance as these photos were taken. Archeologists have stood on top of relatively young ruins and remains and not been able to recognize them for goodness sake. Even from space.

Not a body and not a spacecraft. Sorry. IMO it IS dirt and rocks.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nnelsosj

That's what it is ... a trick of light and shadow, on a mound of dirt.

And a lone gunman Killed Kenedy.

Building 7 collapsed from unlicensed campfires.

President Bush and Ronald Reagan are/were the greatest presidents in the history of the U.S.

I'm sorry but your pictures have absolutely nothing in them but moon dust, shadows, and maybe some rocks here and there.

They have nothing to do with the JFK Assassination, or the 9-11 Conspiracy, or morons in the white house, so no need to bring any of that up in the accusational way that you did like we're not open minded enough to see the same anomalies that you do.

From a different angle at a different time in the day I guarantee that your UFO and your dead body completely disappear because all it really is is a play on light and shadow. MSPainting red lines around shadows do not help your case any.

We'd need much higher res original versions of the area, maybe from different points in time to be able to make a full case against your images -- but really it'd be a waste of good research time.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

Great if you can show all of these faces and bodies on lunar photographs I would like to see a few.

At least "whoshotjr" can back up his bull. (the sick person that he is)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join