It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Will Graduate from Life Soon.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
But....

But....

But....

I like it here......

I like the food, I like the sex, I like the company.....

Why should I have to graduate when I'm having such a good time?

I know that happiness is just a choice and I've chosen to be happy. That is so COOL!

I have to deal with a lot of people every day and they love coming to see me, cause I love meeting them. It's really good to be alive.

Now I have to graduate and be the new kid in class?

Screw that.

I'm staying here until they kick me out.

You can't kick me out of Kindergarten.....You can't....It's just not right.....

There is nothing wrong with wanting to stay, those who choose to stay may do so. Everything in this universe is about choice, it is that many on this planet are seeking a higher level of awareness.

Seeking higher levels does not make you better or worse, some people are done with the experiences of life and what it has to offer, hence graduating from life itself and moving to a different level of experience.

Some call it higher vibrations, some call it different levels of awareness, but most of the people on earth are seeking to move on.

It's all about the inner yearning for that something, those who are seeking know exacting what I speak of.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

The sad part about all of you that claim to be awake... you are all trying to leave. You don't even understand what you have here. I'd bet my consciousness that you all are wrong.

I don't see how it's much different from people believing God will reward them. You are still looking for something better when you can't even make this work.

Failsauce

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scaye

The sad part about all of you that claim to be awake... you are all trying to leave. You don't even understand what you have here. I'd bet my consciousness that you all are wrong.

I don't see how it's much different from people believing God will reward them. You are still looking for something better when you can't even make this work.

Failsauce

It has nothing to do with making anything work, only the experience.

Something that works...hmmmm that is an interesting question, work compared to what?

Societies views, Religious views, Governmental views?

It's not about being right or wrong. or any dualities in life.

If you read my posts carefully it also states how it's not better or worse, just another experience. People are seeking something more than what their 5 senses currently reveal.

And there is nothing to be sad about, unless you choose to be.

I don't believe the majority are trying to leave, only move on to other experiences.

Thanks for your interesting comment.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

You are to busy trying to leave.

Anyway, I control how I feel to a point, but this isn't a world of "me" so my environment always affects that.

Saying things like, "You control if you are sad or not," is sadly misguided. The answer is so easy that it flies right by you all. It's all a balance. I control what I do, but I do not always control how I feel. Half of how I feel is me, and the other half is those around me.

I hope soon people will stop trying to complicate everything and finally see.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scaye

You are to busy trying to leave.

I hope soon people will stop trying to complicate everything and finally see.

Life is what people make it complicated, fun, easy, sad, angry these are just facets of life none are right or wrong or final, just the experience.

The knowledge I presented is like this, take it or leave it. You are at an amusement part the roller coaster you have just ridden 30 times is now over and you are getting off. Maybe it's semantics, some people are just over it and some maybe "busy trying to leave" but in the end everyone moves on to other rides.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I don't believe the majority are trying to leave, only move on to other experiences.

Thanks for your contributions.

The world of experience mainly teaches that the experiencer is not lord of his experiences. [ie. 'half my feelings come from me, half from my environment]. To be lord is not so much the ability to move from one experience or feeling to another by volition. Rather, it is to transcend experience, as lord of all experience. Simply to be what we are - lord - is what it means to "leave" experience behind. Transcendence is the trick of going beyond experience to the being of Self only.

Christ!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christ!

Thanks for your contributions.

The world of experience mainly teaches that the experiencer is not lord of his experiences. [ie. 'half my feelings come from me, half from my environment]. To be lord is not so much the ability to move from one experience or feeling to another by volition. Rather, it is to transcend experience, as lord of all experience. Simply to be what we are - lord - is what it means to "leave" experience behind. Transcendence is the trick of going beyond experience to the being of Self only.

Christ!

As long as we are able to separate ourselves from the Ego, that is constantly deceiving and lying to us the Self is very nearby.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hey there,

I really would like to speak to your personally.

Im not able to send you a personal message can you please send me one!

i

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by slykitty

Not sure if you can receive one either, but I will send you one.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
how will, in your opinion this graduation exactly happen?

and if you could give any time line, that would be great.

i am not expecting anything, just would like another take on this whole matter.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Class of 2012?

Will any of us be returning en masse to this planet again for altruistic reasons? Will we have our memories if we do return? Or is this planet destined to continue it's endless cycle of duality?

One things for sure; I think we are all due for a rest.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
All of you have the answers inside.

Each one of us has them, we are all connected, but we have forgotten what we really are.

We also have all chose this experience we call life.

We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

And we are all creators, what we think we create or draw to us.

To many of us give up our personal power to others, example voting, bosses, working so many hours, getting a mortgage, etc....., but all by choice.

No one is a victim, we are all capable of creating anything.

Can I give you a timeline, sure I can.

Will you listen? and be disciplined enough to change your current state of comfort and being?

We are all like tuning forks, unfortunately we are not vibrating in harmony, but that can change if we all focus, on the same goals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join