It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - EXPOSED!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Greetings.

(First post)
Some food for thought. If Alex Jones is not a disinfo agent then please explain this. Does he have arthritis?? With all the questions surrounding this man, I believe this should help. If he is not disinfo then why all the FAST hand movements? Reminiscent of the magician.... "Now keep your eye on my hands... and face..."

Here's something else to ponder. How does he feel himself about people using this hand gesture...
prisonplanet.com

I followed him till about five months ago. Then the truth started slipping out. On one of his shows a woman called and pleaded with him to acknowledge who she was. He called her a weirdo or something and said she must have been on drugs or off of her prescription. It actually sounded like a mother pleading with her son.

Also, he had Lyndsey Williams and Stan Monteith on together for one show and they both contradicted each other with their story which was suppose to have taken place between them.
Hundreds of other examples... some of which have been shown on previous threads.

Google Video Link

[edit on 20-11-2008 by AllTiedTogether]
Update... Defenders of Alex should be happy with this post... It should bring up his Inforwars.com readership... at least for this page ... Wouldn't you agree?

[edit on 21-11-2008 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Anyways I am not a believer in Alex Jones or anyone that has turned MSM. He fear mongers way too much for my tastes. Trust me I would be the first to call him disinfo, but we judge people now a days based on their hand signs?

Sorry that won't work here.

-Ign0RanT

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
What an unflattering video!

I can't help but to laugh!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ign0rant

Now lets think about what "they" use the signal for.

From the Satanic Bible..

Horned Hand or The Mano Cornuto: This gesture is the Satanic salute, a sign of recognition between and allegiance of members of Satanism or other unholy groups.

Why then?? It isn't "I love you"

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

I think Ron Paul's is the TX Longhorn's "Hook 'em Horns" a ubiquitous if obnoxious sign for the sports team. As Alex is in Austin, he too would find himself also criticized if he DIDN'T use the silly sign.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
reply to post by Ign0rant

Now lets think about what "they" use the signal for.

From the Satanic Bible..

Horned Hand or The Mano Cornuto: This gesture is the Satanic salute, a sign of recognition between and allegiance of members of Satanism or other unholy groups.

Why then?? It isn't "I love you"

First of all, where in the Satanic Bible is that quote from exactly?

Second of all, the Satanic bible is barely 40 years old. How about that hand gesture?

I listen to Alex and have for a long time. I find his show entertaining and the best at that time of day.

I also believe he is full of crap and all you have to do to believe him is listen casually. To know what he is really up to...listen every day. He contradicts himself within the same story almost always. He makes things up as he goes along. His stories grow in sensation as they are told. Facts get tossed out the window and he always brags

"This is real, people!"
"This is admitted, foks!"
"This is all documented, mainstream news now, and on and on...."

The last one makes me laugh. Half the show will be about the lying media and how they fabricate everything to control us and then he will back up some outragous claim by saying that even the mainstream admitted it. Huh? I thought they were liars?

That apple must taste good, that snake just said it would.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It is good to see someone fighting back...Alex Jones, yes he is a little colourful at times, but essential to the exposure of those who seek to control by secret agenda, banksters and corrupted government.

Alex Jones exposure of NWO is enlightening not only to myself but many others. He is the guy who has clearly struck a chord amongst many people world wide, nobody has been this effective to date?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealth13

Alex Jones exposure of NWO is enlightening not only to myself but many others. He is the guy who has clearly struck a chord amongst many people world wide, nobody has been this effective to date?

I agree.

Effective at shifting total blame to others, like the government, when it should be the Vatican who is being looked at.... (my opinion.. based on about eight months of sifting through data for about 16hrs a day.)

If people feel they should listen to him they should learn to verify all info with other sources prior to making "any" kind of judgment.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I, like many people, listened to what he had to say here and there. at first, i thought him to be voerzealous at best, and fear mongerish to the point of headaches.

Reading up on what he had to say a few months back, there were bits I realized. He does contradict himself, constantly, working people into a lather. He went all out for the millenium, scary people like only Orson Wells could do.

I wish I knew how to post youtube links on here (I can barely work a computer let alone do that stuff) But there's a video on Youtube ( ninety minutes long) where Alex Jones supposedly infiltrates the Bohemian Grove with camera along for picks.
What was amazing was he caught very little! The narrator announces the edits, that they were being questioned about having a camera and such. Meanwhile, none of the questioning makes it to film where we can see.

He does it up so well, feasting on emotion, drama, putting out the illusion of real threat, yet looking back, he showed not one threat on camera! It was after that, I knew what he was, and it sure it what he portrays.
Seriously, if you were trespassing in a place where some of the most powerful men in america are sitting around, wouldn't you show how dangerous it is? Maybe three faces make it to video ( from memory) and they were nobody's.
As far as being a spy, he does an awful job. He couldn't secretly infiltrate the boyscouts.

To give credit where do, he puts on a pretty good show, and that's about what I consider it to be.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
AJ is not a disinformant, but he does have his own agenda, as does everyone else. People need to learn how to distinguish between information and informers.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

I'll rephrase that...

There is evidence, strong evidence, that this hand sign is a signal/greeting for a Satanic Worshippers...

Hand Signs

I don't know about you but I don't think these people are full of that much love... **** maybe?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sroek

I haven't listened to him in a while.
Does he leave out certain entities of intrigue in his theories, like the Zionists, or the Vatican?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I'll rephrase that...

There is evidence, strong evidence, that this hand sign is a signal/greeting for a Satanic Worshippers...

Hand Signs

I don't know about you but I don't think these people are full of that much love... **** maybe?

No, but I am well versed in Satanism and did not remember ever reading that quote, nor could I find it. Otherthan that though, that book was written in the 60's. Do you really believe the hand signal has not been around before that?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
God I wish people would just use their brains.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by angel of lightangelo

I'll rephrase that...

Hand Signs

No, but I am well versed in Satanism and did not remember ever reading that quote, nor could I find it. Otherthan that though, that book was written in the 60's. Do you really believe the hand signal has not been around before that?

Sure... lots of hand symbols have been around earlier.
But lets use reasoning. What do all these people have in common. Most, if not all of them have something questionable in their history that may suggest being in leagues with the Vatican or other authorities linked to the NWO.

Check this gentlemen's Website. Excellent info. And should be viewed by all Catholics.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Stealth13

I agree.

Effective at shifting total blame to others, like the government, when it should be the Vatican who is being looked at.... (my opinion.. based on about eight months of sifting through data for about 16hrs a day.)

If people feel they should listen to him they should learn to verify all info with other sources prior to making "any" kind of judgment.

[/quote)

Has the OP received any info from Eric John Phelps concerning this catholic angle? I have heard rumors that EJP has been exposed as a zionist disinfo agent. In fact this thread seems to be using the same redirection tactic that is alleged of Phelps.

The OP registered yesterday and has no history of comment.
I say question the OP's motives.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by marsha law]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
God I wish people would just use their brains.

Your right! That's exactly why I posted this, to help people use their brains, because if you listen to the dis-info, you cannot use it as intelligent information when passing it along. Someone will check out your story(well Alex's story that your repeating) and find untruths and then disregard your whole story together. Even the stuff that may be correct.... Believe me when I tell you, I know this to be true. I woke up because someone questioned my story(Alex's story) and I went hunting for backup. I found "close but no cigar" info....

If the shoe fits...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
you can say many things about Mr. Jones.
he may be a bit self-centered.
extravagant.
loud.
expressive.

but the man deserves some credit for talking about
subjects that our well-controlled MSM so conveniently
ignores.

sorry - my opinion will remain intact - Alex Jones is
not a disinfo agent. judging by movements of hands
is akin figuring out if some handshake is masonic
or not - both tasks are hollow.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by marsha law

The OP registered yesterday and has no history of comment. I say question the OP's motives.

When did you register??? Did you have a first for comment? a first for post?
Whoa ! Let's make me CIA or something....

My motives? Like I said. All I want is for people to look and if they see something that is questionable in Alex's info and mannerisms... then use that reasoning to say to yourself, if any part of the info he provides is questionable, am I going to find out what is correct and adjust...??? I can't think how you would continue to listen to him if you know he is not telling complete truth or leaving out info that is much needed to complete a valid decision as to how to use the info.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Sure... lots of hand symbols have been around earlier.
But lets use reasoning. What do all these people have in common. Most, if not all of them have something questionable in their history that may suggest being in leagues with the Vatican or other authorities linked to the NWO.

Check this gentlemen's Website. Excellent info. And should be viewed by all Catholics.

But you tried to back this up with a false quote from the Satanic Bible. However evil Alex Jones is, he is not Satanist. Let's just stick to the evil that he is without muddying the waters with pretend evidence from a 40 year old book.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join