It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - EXPOSED!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

I'll rephrase that...

There is evidence, strong evidence, that this hand sign is a signal/greeting for a Satanic Worshippers...

Hand Signs

I don't know about you but I don't think these people are full of that much love... **** maybe?

This crap got peddled in a thread about Masons and I've seen it used elsewhere on this site. It's a nonsense.

As you've linked to that ridiculous page...

For the last time, Helen Keller didn't invent sign language nor did she invent the manual alphabet that is in use in America. Also, the understanding of sign development and the reasoning that is extrapolated from it on that site is pathetic. It argues that the sign for "I Love You" should be something like 'hand over the heart'? Where I live, that sign actually means "heart" as is in the actual organ. Perhaps, we should find a new sign for "heart" to suit non-signers?

What, all signs have to be iconically-motivated? I love the idea that someone (the creator of that site) with no real understanding of sign language or its history should be suggesting how the D/deaf community should go about creating signs.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

I agree. There is so much evidence for various theories.
But... BUT what does Alex Jones think himself. I trust the man this much and believe that what he tells here is the truth.

Thanks for commenting.
Nice to see people can still make their own decisions. How long though?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Effective at shifting total blame to others, like the government, when it should be the Vatican who is being looked at.... (my opinion.. based on about eight months of sifting through data for about 16hrs a day.)

Damn,
Few questions,
Do you have a life?
Do you work?
When do you sleep?

I find it hard to see how someone can spend 16hrs a day for eight months researching some guy theywant to make a point about in an online forum.

Either this statement is not correct, thus you are exagerating the facts, which is one of the charges you are holding against Alex Jones, or you have either some other motive.

Revenge or money would be my guess.
If this is the case, then the next 2 questions would be "What did he do to you?" or " who's paying you to write this?".

BTW, This say's nothing of my opinions of Alex Jones.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Revenge or money would be my guess. If this is the case, then the next 2 questions would be "What did he do to you?" or " who's paying you to write this?".

Not money... I'm poor.
Revenge? No... just like I said. Alex Jones woke me up. I followed a link to his site and followed a trail that was so wide and completely destroyed my whole reasoning process. I had to see our world through different eyes because of Alex. So, with that he tells me to question a man named Alex Jones. As evident from data on his very website. I respect the man.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I agree. There is so much evidence for various theories.

But not this particular theory. Helen Keller didn't invent either the sign language , the manual alphabet or the actual sign for 'devil', yet people are using sites that make such ridiculous claims as evidence for the theory that various politicians or celebrities are satan-worshippers, Masons or gin-swigging men from Mars.

You yourself have said that you think it's unlikely that they're using it in a 'I Love You' sense because, somehow, "I don't think these people are full of that much love" as you put it. Well, these people are at photo opportunities. They're on campaigns, promotional tours. They're either selling themselves on a political platform or are selling films or records. They are telling their ''customers', "I Love You" because they want that audience to love them back, or at least endorse them. It's why salesmen are friendly, it's why they smile.

If you think that it's a stretch for hearing, non-signers to be using sign language to convey a message, think on how many times a day you might use a Spanish word, a French word or an Italian word without needing to actually speak or be Spanish, French or Italian &c.

Of course, some people will use that sign in another context. For some people it has regional connotations tied to sports teams and so on. For some, like with bands, it will mean nothing more than 'rock on, dude!'. Yes, it may have originated from something that once was very specific to Satan but even the most cursory understanding of language development reveals how such litotical semantic changes are commonplace.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

I've got your hand gesture right here buddy.

Get a grip. That ringing that you hear, is the clue phone.... here's a hint.... it's for you.

OMG!!!! He used a hand gesture!!!!! Call the Vatican.... He worships satan!!!!

Sheer idiocy.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

I've got your hand gesture right here buddy.

Get a grip. That ringing that you hear, is the clue phone.... here's a hint.... it's for you.

OMG!!!! He used a hand gesture!!!!! Call the Vatican.... He worships satan!!!!

Sheer idiocy.

It is sheer lunacy isn't it? To say that I'd be judging a person on what position his fingers are in. Infowars.com
Again... I am not the messenger here. Alex Jones is the one who is telling you to question his hand gestures.

He provides valuable info. Don't you agree? Do you not think you should believe him?

I can't understand how anyone can question what I say and my motives. Especially on a Conspiracy forum..
What is this world coming to?

Hey look.. guys I'm not trying to start anything. I just think that the more people that see this, the more people that will say, whoa! back up buddy... where's your data? I think a few stars would get the interest
_javascript:icon('
')

I bet the more that see this, the more that will believe... err not believe er oh well.. I'm sure what it is.... _javascript:icon('
')

[edit on 21-11-2008 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

This crap got peddled in a thread about Masons and I've seen it used elsewhere on this site. It's a nonsense.

It was also peddled on this site.... does this make you wonder??

It should if you believe or not ._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
alex jones has been linked to the contuation of project mocking brid, a cia counter intell op, that was renamed in the 60's. He has been linked by witnesses and document, if you dig around on google you can find examples, just wanted to add that, and before I get flamed by the prove it class here on ats, I say disproove it you lazy bas's. Look into it yourself, also the addage from the illuminati, masons and the shadow gov. has allways been hide it in plain sight. So alex jones would be perfect for throwing those on the right path of investigation off. That is why he uses facts to support wild conclutions. IE end game, yes the systems of controll and manipulation are there but they are not the horrors he describes with the cyborg elitists running every ones lives. ow ever I do agree and have found alot of the same evidence he uses to support his claims to be true.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
that's one of the dumbest videos I've ever seen. so what? he tends to use the bullhorn hand symbol a bit. big, big deal.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by eniac
that's one of the dumbest videos I've ever seen. so what? he tends to use the bullhorn hand symbol a bit. big, big deal.

Maybe you will see some indication on his website telling you about bullhorn users and what it means... rrrr

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
alex jones has been linked to the contuation of project mocking brid, a cia counter intell op, that was renamed in the 60's. He has been linked by witnesses and document, if you dig around on google you can find examples, just wanted to add that, and before I get flamed by the prove it class here on ats, I say disproove it you lazy bas's. Look into it yourself, also the addage from the illuminati, masons and the shadow gov. has allways been hide it in plain sight. So alex jones would be perfect for throwing those on the right path of investigation off. That is why he uses facts to support wild conclutions. IE end game, yes the systems of controll and manipulation are there but they are not the horrors he describes with the cyborg elitists running every ones lives. ow ever I do agree and have found alot of the same evidence he uses to support his claims to be true.

Thank-you...

and aaaarrrrr It's a mockingbird... it's a mockingbird aaaarrrrr....(ooops parrot instead_javascript:icon('
'))

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Great to see Truth for a change on ATS,very rare to see this.

Alex Jones is a Disinformation Agent completely.How the hell do you think he infiltrated the Bohemian Grove and gave him the tape?They dont care if we believe that they are out at some resort worshipping 40 foot Owls in Black and Red Robes......what they dont want the public to know is that ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME....and Alex Jones definently gets in a fit when THE VATICAN or ROME is mentioned anytime on his Radio Show...he completely goes insane.# Alex Jones,leader of the blind.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm tending to agree with you Allltied. I find that for myself I give AJ credit for opening my eyes to really look at things. As I do I find that truly it should be questioned. I have seen quite a number of "conspiracy" sites and find it interesting to note how there is the same message the same agenda, repeated over and over. Virtually the same cast of main characters, and the same methodology. Scream from the highest bell tower and shout down any one that disagrees. Its a lot like the global warmists. To some extent you also see that here on ATS. I don't know how many UTU's I've gotten about buying the guys book.
I think we can all agree, we smell a rat. I say have a care about choosing your beacon of hope, you may just find that he is the most foulest traitor of them all. Which kind of leads one to think, well, who do I trust? Who, what can I believe? Trust your gut, believe in your family and closest friends. Have faith in the God within you that also surrounds you. Get that intuition working overtime. We create our own world, some are quite ingenious at imposing that world on everyone. In order to roll this back, which of you/us geniouses can create a world that can do the trick? Does endless forum posting on ATS do it? Remember it is easy to create information and perspective, delivery is everything. Time, believe it or not, is always on your side.
I have no credibility with this group and that's okay, I do like the free flow of ideas here.

PG

[edit on 21-11-2008 by pizzaguy]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzaguy

I have no credibility with this group and that's okay, I do like the free flow of ideas here.

Same here. But it appears from the responses I've received in this thread alone that some do not want to wake up. Even when Alex is sounding the alarm...

I dream it will happen one day....

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I think Ron Paul's is the TX Longhorn's "Hook 'em Horns" a ubiquitous if obnoxious sign for the sports team. As Alex is in Austin, he too would find himself also criticized if he DIDN'T use the silly sign.

Lots of college sports teams have hand signs that have been traditions for decades. Nothing silly or obnoxious about it. It is part of the competition of sporting events. If you don't understand or don't care; fine, but I do not believe you need to be so obnoxious yourself about it.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
As for Alex, I use to listen to him a lot here in Austin; but the over the top fear mongering became too much. I can get as much research and information from reading various websites and sifting the information myself without him yelling through my radio and computer.

My old fart's gut instinct drove me away from him with a bad feeling. And I intend to stay away.

Just my opinion only.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ign0rant

Anyways I am not a believer in Alex Jones or anyone that has turned MSM. He fear mongers way too much for my tastes.

And that's a reason for you not to like him? I mean because he fear mongers to much, or I would say the reality he presents is so fearful, that makes him an untrustworthy person?

My friend your really deserve that nick you've chosen

[edit on 21-11-2008 by Telos]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I dont know much about this incident I cant get alex on the radio here in virginia accept on sunday's. I have had dealings with alot of people in the radio and newspaper business and its been my personal dealing's that has taught me that most of them are either out to make a name for themselves or there in it for the money.

I have been listening to michal savage for about a year now he reminds me alot of myself when I was on the air telling group's like the FCC and the judges in this country to drop dead. he's also one of the only people ive seen next to myself that said we needed a revolution in this country along time ago.

There are very few people either on the internet radio televison or that do there own shows that are willing to risk it all for the truth. The question is and it really comes down it what will you do when you find it. Is alex jones a sell out? he might be I dont know I dont really care either I found that most of the people on the air or in televison do it because they get a pay check the amount of real investigator's out there are very few.

I used to have some respect for nightline and ted copple until he left, 60 minutes once in a while would cover something and you have charle rose on pbs and front line and thats about as far as your ever going to get to the groups of people in the media who will do any first hand investigation's.

Other then that you will either end up doing it yourself or you will find someone that knows where to find all the good stuff not that I know of anyone like that no one can prove a thing
. Still the ACLJ and the ALCU have done in my investigations nothing to stand up for people's right's to freedom of speech. Not many other named groups or sub groups have for that matter either.

I remember all of the end fighting in montana I had to deal with when I was still living there dealing with the press and the people there who were litterally taking everything I was putting out and paying people off either to discredit me or get me off the air. They did finally but thats whole point that I look at.

The fairness doctrin just was reintroduced in the united states I warned people back in 2005 that if they wouldnt stand up for a show like mine they would see other talkshow hosts and media outlets shut down for there opinions or idea's and thats exactly whats occured.

I wish I was wrong about alot of the things I have talked about on here and other places for years but what can you do the only thing you can do is present your evidence and let people make up there own minds in time. As of this year I got rid of my televison and radio because I dont care what digital is and what its going to bring about I dont want any part of it.

Alex jones and other people like him that are still on the air to me are too consirned about ratings or money to care about the direction of this country, that is not to say that some of them dont have the right intentions. I did my best in my time on the air not to have a agenda having a agenda makes room for being comprimised and in the end derails what you were trying to get accompished in the first place.

I remember when the commandments were first being challenged to be taken down in georgia in 2003 I was one of 12 people that were there and the only radio talkshow host that called down when it was first getting started to be challenged.

The biggest eye opener to how bad this country was in was my trip to washington in 2005 I had massive amounts of government corruption ready to turn over to the GAO and they would not let me submit any information at that time it was about voter fraud. I had the information about the election of 2004 and how it was hacked and who did it ready to turn over nothing came of it.

I informed my audience at the time that I was going and called washington the day before I came no one was at my side at the time and had more people been there there would have been alot of picture type scandles that would have been made public.

I dont know what it will take really for the alex jones and not to put either one of them in the same catigory but michal savage if the two of them got together and got past themselves I believe the both of them would make a substancial impact. I dont forsee such a thing ever occuring however thats just my 2 cents for now.

Falcon

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

reply to post by angel of lightangelo

Sorry, hard to see whos with you sometimes eh!!

_javascript:icon('
')

I am only with you so far. You need to watch where you get your proof from. Alex is a liar. All you have to do is listen every day. There was a good one today but I did not have time to write it down. Two sentences in a row that completely contradicted each other. It was one of his rants that escalates as it goes on. Gets more outragous. You know how he says A happend, then B happend, then C happend, then, well A was really like this, and C was really like this (making B a lie), so anyway, A was realllllly like this....... and then.....

Blah blah.

Anyway. Stay on Alex but stay away from the satanic BS. That will get you nowhere. Using BS sites that want to find satan in things should at least read the books they claim to quote from. Do not use that crap to make your points.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join