It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for all Board Moderators

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe

Originally posted by kinglizard
It?s easy, just send $49.95 in a self addressed stamped envelope to P.O. Box 25968 Phoenix, Arizona; in care of kinglizard. I will send you the appropriate forms.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by kinglizard]

Hey that's not fair, Netchicken charged me $79,99

If you have a discount code or the coupon we can refund to you the difference; Lets see $79.99 minus $49.95 equals $30.04 . Just send me $30.04 for the processing fee and I will return your money within 4-16 months.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
No to mention sense of humour.....lol

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hello, My name is Edgar Snurr of the law firm of Doolittle and Steel, I represent those members who have been removed from contention because of unknowingly asking to be moderators.

My clients feel that they have been injured by this heinous act and seek to be awarded the TWATS award for the month of March as restitution. Val already has one, so she is just building a vanity collection now.

Thank you,

Edgar Snurr

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by ilovepizza]

[Edited on 1-4-2004 by THENEO]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
[Edited on 4/5/2004 by Venus]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus
You can either earn it or BUY IT....your choice

Ooooohhh! That's fighting talk.

However my feelings on that are already well documented, we'll leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think it was because of this post:

It�s easy, just send $49.95 in a self addressed stamped envelope to P.O. Box 25968 Phoenix, Arizona; in care of kinglizard. I will send you the appropriate forms.

For an additional $9.95 I will include an official ATS moderator pocket protector, two Avitars of your choosing and 9 free diners at Chang Lee�s Taco Palace.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus
You can either earn it or BUY IT....your choice

Oh $hit! No you didn't.

LMAO!

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
[Edited on 4/5/2004 by Venus]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Could I be a moderator? (As in what qualifications does one need?) I don't want to be one just want to know.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by acejk25
Could I be a moderator? (As in what qualifications does one need?) I don't want to be one just want to know.

Have you not been reading the post? You dont ASK.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well, in all seriousness... first you need to [Edited on 4-4-2004 by SimonGray]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Seems a tad bit fishy that simon is fixing your post all the time. And fast too.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Nah, it's just paranoia Simon wouldn't have a problem with people knowing. The truth is that all mods are actually ########## and to become one you must ############ ############ ###### so basically ###########

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by SimonGray]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Nah, it's just paranoia Simon wouldn't have a problem with people knowing. The truth is that all mods are actually ########## and to become one you must ############ ############ ###### so basically ###########

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by SimonGray]

LMAO................. Very funny.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
All the above is obvious disinformation. To really become a mod, it's quite simple. See, the upper ranks of ATS ... and I'm breaking my pact by saying this ... fol a ce n s of p ci es ey sel t the m d with t m d a ter ve !

[Edited on 4-4-2003 by SimonGray]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
hahaha
Nice editing jobs by Simon. I'm loving this

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
is it really Simon ... or is it a ghost in the machine!?

[Edited on 12-12-2012 by pyxsul]

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Aww man, you had to ruin it.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
lol I think some people wanted to drag out the aprilfoolsday fun a little longer

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
You have to kiss a lot of ass to become a moderator and you lose your sense of freedom once you become one.

Not true that you have to kiss a lot of ass to become a moderator, but once you are in the organization, there are things you must do. Free thought is out the window. You must do as you are told, and when you are told. You also do not get out. Nobody gets out, not out of the organization, not alive. Simon isn't even in control, anymore. Its much bigger than one person.
Go ahead, ask to be a moderator. That might probably save your mind, soul and life!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join