It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Zawahri insults Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Al-Zawahri insults Obama

ca.news.yahoo.com

CAIRO,Egypt - Al-Qaida's No. 2 leader used a racial epithet to insult Barack Obama in a message posted on the Internet on Wednesday, describing the U.S. president-elect in demeaning terms that imply he does the bidding of whites.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here is the video.
www.youtube.com...

This almost seems KKK like. Shows clips of Obama and disses him for not following Islam despite his father being muslim. This is getting interesting. Perhaps Alqaida is feeling like Obama has stolen their thunder a little.

This may develop into something worse if they do not regain some of the spotlight from Obama, they just might have to do something drastic. then again its probably just political posturing.

ca.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Wow noone has any comment on this?

I guess Al-Qaida is yesterdays news...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave
Wow noone has any comment on this?

I guess Al-Qaida is yesterdays news...

Yeah George Bush pretty much shut them down! I guess Al-Queda is pretty confident they can regain their strength with Obama in office. 7 years of safety down the drain. Even Biden knows what is coming. He warned us.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I dunno given the mass delusion that Obama is different amongst his followers, I think AQ might have made a PR mistake by calling the big "O" an Uncle Tom.

IF something AQ related happens, Obama is in a much better position to call for a draft, and actual sacrifice from the sheeple than GW ever hoped to be.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by jefwane]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
He said Obama was worse than the rest because he was Muslim and he turned away from the religion. By doing so he has comitted an Islamic sin that makes him hated more than they hated Bush. Wow.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Obama isn't going to lose any sleep from hurt feelings

It's Al Quaeda - it really doesn't matter to them who is leading the United States, we're still their enemy.

They're still going to release hit videos like this from some basement in Wazaristan or whatever...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Originally posted by baseball101
reply to post by deltaboy

please read these:

Main Article

Article 1

Article 2

Article 3

Article 3

Article 4

Enjoy!

^I originally posted this in another thread when someone brought up zawahri ... he's supposedly dead ... kinda hard for a dead man to talk? weird seems to me like the us are using this as MORE FUEL for the war on terror c'mon this is obvious propaganda people.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by baseball101]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

Nowhere in those articles did they say that he was dead. They never even said that he was wounded. They said that they think he was wounded and that he could be dead. They can't be sure because his death has made headlines numerous times, which of course they were false.

Now tell us again, how is that adding fuel to the propaganda machine?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If its one thing to be an infidel, its another to be a person who 'was' muslim, then converted to something else.

Id say if alqaeda do exist in the form the crook GW says they do, Obama should be worried.

He's worse then infidel in a fanatical muslims eyes.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

yes but did you also consider the fact that the us is just putting this out to make it look like he might be dead, but aren't sure ... so they still have another top al-queda operative out there for the us to use their legacy as a fuel for the war on terror and use a look a like for their vids etc ... how can you think this whole statement from zawahri a credible one? that it's really him?

[edit on 21-11-2008 by baseball101]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Someone from AQ insulting an American, and a US president? What a novel concept!

Does anything that an AQ rep says have any credibility whatsoever other than to other fundamentalist/adherents/sympathizers of AQ?

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I know what they where trying to do. Consider this. We have a president like Obama that is about to take office and the rest of the world is celebrating. They are telling their followers what they should think about this. That's why they pointed out that he rejected the Muslim faith. That way they could rally their followers behind themselves .

Have no drought that this Al-Zawahri is a smart man. He had time to plan out what he was going to say and he said exactly what he meant. This was not some random message. It was planned and on that matter planned for the world to hear. Every word, sentence and pause had meaning. These are not meaningless insults. However they don't mean what Americans would commonly think. They have their own meaning and purpose.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I think if hes from Al Qaeda who cares what he says.
Hes a criminal murderer and soon will probably be in prison or dead anyway.
Who would take any notice of a blood thirsty extremist murderer.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Did anyone catch Al Zawahiri connecting Obama and Malcolm X in the tape. The questions swirling around about Obama's true origins and eligibility to be POTUS make this statement by Zawahiri quite interesting to me. Is it just a coincidence that Zawahiri makes mention of this while nearly at same time Martin in Hawaii is claiming that Malcolm X fathered Obama?

Quoting the tape section,

"You represent the direct opposite of honorable black Americans like Malik-Al-Shabezz, or Malcolm X (May Allah have mercy on him) You were born to a Muslim father, but you choose to stand in the ranks of the enemies of the Muslims"

Total speculation here but Zawahiri's comment would strike home to Obama in a painful and personal way if and thats a big if, were Martins allegation of Obama being Malcolm X's son true.

The issue if true also would send a clear message to Obama that Al Quaida has the "goods" on him prior to taking office, making some sort of blackmail situation possible in regards to Obama policy in WOT.

The release of the "vault" certificate of course would end speculation on my part but until that happens there seems to be some very weird connections and possible conspiracy angles regarding Obamas origin and Zawahiris statement.

Phoenix.

top topics

join