It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens WILL STEP IN if Nuclear War is started...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
If a nuclear war is started isn't it already too late for any type of intervention? Nuclear war is the type that is essentially over as soon as it begins, and would probably leave very little left worth saving. I guess if the aliens want to look after cockroaches for all eternity more power to them.

Have you heard about Dr. Robert Jacobs UFO experience in the Air Force ?

A UFO disabled an ICBM in the air. If aliens wanted to, I have little doubt they could stop the weapons from hitting, or prevent them from even launching in the first place

I'm not convinced they like us enough to do anything about it though.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You guys have to realise there are many races engaging our planet.

The race that is abducting people probably isn't the same race that is against nuclear weaponry.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

No I hadn't heard that, but in general if the aliens that are being referred to are none other than those little grey bastards than I highly doubt they will be of much help. Unless of course experimenting on humans deformed by radiation counts. So you and I at least partially agree on this.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I can imagine the "ET's" 'intervening' in some sense . . .

but only to insist on; coerce; help set-up; help manage; help enforce . . . the global government.

In very tyrannical ways.

REFUSE THE CHIP IMPLANT!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Right like they helped the folks over at Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by unnamedninja

Did you read the whole thread Daniel-son..?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid
The Infamous Mr X has spoken to Project Camelot for the first time without his voice being distorted, interesting listening & something worth a thought.

He also stated when Aliens die they look to re-incarnate instantly and don't forget before they enter there new body like humans do.

Listen Here

1. Theres no proof for this.
2. No proof of reincarnation, that is a relgious belief.

What we have here is the mixing of UFOs and religion. Replace "Aliens" with "God" in this subject and you have how many people feel about God/religion (ie: the idea that God will intervene on their behalf when thingsgo south)

[edit on 19-11-2008 by DigitalKid]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's something to mull over and like I said the re-incarnation part was something fresh I hadn't thought about.

Because people make a post don't judge them and think they are stupid and believe everything, its all about putting info out there and getting opinions, I do take responsibility for my own actions and have been trying very hard to wake others up.

There is deffinatly something out there that made us and God isn't it, (not the one in the bible anyway God = Good Devil = Evil) thats all just a form of control and one I do not take part in.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I have one in me and he didn't bother back then to stop Hiroshima, why not? Well like, why would he? It's YOUR party, not his. But he would have wanted to stop the Constantinople thingy but well, you can't blame a stubborn rule to turn down a cannon-maker.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by AncientShade]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm sorry, what about the human race is worth preserving again that aliens would intervene?

What happens next? Do they put us in a zoo according to our factional preferences? Do they have a sit-down chat with our world leaders and tell them tsk-tsk?

Do they wipe our memories clean so that we can't remember how to make nuclear weapons? Hey, why don't they just shut 'em down now and save everyone the trouble? Can't they just beam all the nukes in the world somewhere else? It's not like any of the world leaders would admit that happened. Everyone would share the same dirty little secret.

Why does anyone believe anything out of Camelot? Or Commander/Doctor/Mister X? (Different sir names for different decades but it's all the same crap... unless you let it be otherwise.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join