It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens WILL STEP IN if Nuclear War is started...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The Infamous Mr X has spoken to Project Camelot for the first time without his voice being distorted, interesting listening & something worth a thought.

He also stated when Aliens die they look to re-incarnate instantly and don't forget before they enter there new body like humans do.

Listen Here

[edit on 19-11-2008 by DigitalKid]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There's already been a nuclear war on this planet and the aliens didn't stop that...just ask survivors of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Why should anyone believe that they would act in the future?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I personally think they have had contact since then and it wont happen again and if it does it wont be without consequence.

This is there planet and we are the experiment, if the experiment spoil the planet then they/we have to pay.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by DigitalKid]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
i think they will intervene because next time a nuke goes off it wont just be one or two.....but many I believe

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
For the sake of humankind I hope you're right, but I woun't be counting on it before it actually happens thou IF a nuclear war breaks out in the future.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Lets just say I'll be waiting for the good news from a fallout structure I hope.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I dont know.
In a way i really dont care if it happens. At least it would set us free from this world.
Death is our only freedom anyway.

I dont see have we ever can make anything good in all this mess.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If this story is to be believed, then yes - they will intervene...

Alien Intervention..?

Let's hope so anyways...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Nice link there have been many reports of UFO's interfereing with Nuclear Plants & War heads since the original hits on Japan, what does anyone think about the interview?

The re-incarnation bit was new to me and sounds plausable.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
[The re-incarnation bit was new to me and sounds plausable]

More like possesion if you ask me ....
Do you really believe they created us ?
If that were true then why would they need to do all the probing,and watching and poking ? They wouldnt need to would they ? Because they would know what we were made of and exactly how we were made and would not need to probe anything .......

They are possessing mankind ......inhabiting them ..they cannot create mankind which is why they are just taking them over ....body,soul and spirit.

I agree with the poster who said why didnt they come before the last nuke .
And what about Katrina and that sunami ....and all of the other really bad disatsters ..They are lieing to yall ...plain and simple ....

Why not just ask GOD your creator to have mercy on you and ask for his forgiveness ....before it is too late ......the odds are better that that prayer will be answered than supposed aliens coming to rescue you ...more than likely they are the ones who would nuke us through posessing the bodies of those men who are in charge >>TPTB ....I am pretty sure they are the real aliens .....

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
People need to stop saying "aliens will help us, god will guide the way, unseen forces will prevent destruction."

You need to wake up and take responsibility for yourself.

It is your responsibility to stand up for yourself.

It is your responsibility to maintain your freedom.

It is your responsibility to hold officials accountable.

It is your responsibility to protest.

It is your responsibility to know that IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!!!

Do the best you can in life to make the world a better place, the rest is out of your hands. If you keep sitting back and saying "someone else will do this for us," or "aliens will save the world," what you are essentially saying is that you can't do it.

This placates people. They think someone else will do it for them. Some magical beings will fly out the sky and stop us for our own destruction.

Just because MR. X told you that aliens will stop us from destroying ourselves doesn't mean it's true.

I'd like to think that aliens would save us, but I won't assume they will.

Get out there. Get in the streets. Speak your voice.

NOTE: This is not a shot at anyone. I am merely saying you must take responsibility for yourself, and encourage others to do the same. We can't count on any outside help. If we are in this frame of mind, we are much more powerful than if we believe someone else will save us.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I belive some remoteviewing Tibeten monks concur with this claim, Id like to find out what remoteviewer Ingo swann has to say on the matter,perhaps its in his book "penatration"which I just found a pdf link 2 today.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JipStix

Yes, hope that displaces motivation is for suckers - and not just sucker, lazy suckers.

But aside from that, given the various reports of UFO/Alien phenomena related to military and especially nuclear activity, I think this is a consistent belief.

It would make sense, from a non-interventionist point of view, to allow humans to do anything to each other, as long as it doesn't exterminate them entirely.

Given that assumption, would aliens (or other outside-context force) intervene in the case of global biological genocide?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Simply...you are simply - frustrating. And quite the proverbial thorn in many an atheists side...

But that's o.k., 'cause you always back up your posts with links and info from the bible - wait...did I just say that?

So, you ask why did they not come when nag and hiro went down?

(warning - hypothetical below...)

Well, if Roswell was the first opportunity for 'us' to get to know our interstellar neighbors, then my comment is that they didn't have much time to get to know our 'evil' side...but hey - it's taken me more than half my life to recognize my evil side!

If Roswell was not our first encounter, then maybe they are enforcing tough love...letting us get a full glass of ignorance before saving us from ourselves...

Simply - did you notice the play on words? "saving" us...lol

Well, it may turn out that our savior is a 4 foot alien with big eyes rather than a omnipotent being that 'requires' you too believe or face the music...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

Simply...you are simply - frustrating. And quite the proverbial thorn in many an atheists side...
But that's o.k., 'cause you always back up your posts with links and info from the bible - wait...did I just say that?

So, you ask why did they not come when nag and hiro went down?
(warning - hypothetical below...)
Well, if Roswell was the first opportunity for 'us' to get to know our interstellar neighbors, then my comment is that they didn't have much time to get to know our 'evil' side...but hey - it's taken me more than half my life to recognize my evil side!
If Roswell was not our first encounter, then maybe they are enforcing tough love...letting us get a full glass of ignorance before saving us from ourselves...
Simply - did you notice the play on words? "saving" us...lol
Well, it may turn out that our savior is a 4 foot alien with big eyes rather than a omnipotent being that 'requires' you too believe or face the music...

LOL I am sorry ....I dont want to be a problem for you .......
Really I come in peace .....and I really do mean well ..you can bank on that..
If I didnt back up what I say in scripture then I would be accused of not backing anything up with any link or info or whatever ...and no one would take me a serious poster ....my opinion would not be enough for yall ..now would it ?
I will try not to be so frustraiting.......

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You do understand My Friend that I said that with affection..?

I find your vigor for your belief refreshing...not enough to believe, but refreshing all the same...

keep on keepin' simply...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
i think they will intervene because next time a nuke goes off it wont just be one or two.....but many I believe

Really ? I don't think any national power is crazy enough to start a full blown nuclear exchange.

But I am fairly sure a terrorist group will eventually get a hold of one.
So I'm leaning towards one going off, and then global martial law. How long it will take is anyone's guess.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If a nuclear war is started isn't it already too late for any type of intervention? Nuclear war is the type that is essentially over as soon as it begins, and would probably leave very little left worth saving. I guess if the aliens want to look after cockroaches for all eternity more power to them.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

You do understand My Friend that I said that with affection..?

I find your vigor for your belief refreshing...not enough to believe, but refreshing all the same...

keep on keepin' simply...

Ok good ......and thank you .....I am happy that I do more than just irritate lol ...I know Wolf thinks I irritate him too ...but I know deep down he likes me anyway .....
I will keep on keeping on you can count on that ...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'm still wonder if the people who think that aliens will step in to stop nuclear devastation think they'd do the same think for biological-war devastation.

After all, it would explain why they'd been 'abducting' and carrying out biological experiments - to counteract our potential stupidity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join