It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any countries not apart of any NWO scheme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Are there any countries that basically are in control of there own resources, currency, etc not apart of any NWO scheme at all and have never had anything to do with it.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
yeah man, they are the enemies of the US..most are looked upon in a negative light.
I think there are seven.. Iran, Russia, Syria, N Korea, Cuba, Venezuala, and Russia.
While they may be heavily influenced and in ways controlled by the "NWO", they do not have a centralized zionist bank that owns their money supply.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Safest place to Move to if that's what your wondering is Switzerland. They seem to be the most non-political country of them all.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Why did you list Russia 2x? That's a question.
I would imagine every one of those you listed is playing right along to an NWO song.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

yes, Russia twice

Yeah, i think most of the western European countries are part of the NWO scheme...

Russia, Iran, and Syria are the only ones that come to mind to me

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Narnia.

If you want to find a country without influence of NWO schemes and agendas, you're going to have to accept the make believe ones.

Other than that ... no.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Depends if there is even an NWO,and im not sure,probably small obscure countries,any country that has alot of money is probably in on it i would think.China,Russia india and all that.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision
Iran, Russia, Syria, N Korea, Cuba, Venezuala, and Russia.

All these countries have a central bank and run the same debt-based scam as the rest of the world.

Not sure if they are Zionist or not, although I doubt Syria and Iran could be considered Zionist by any means.

IMO, there are no countries free of the NWO proponents' influence. The IMF, WB and BIS are worldwide and have a finger in every proverbial pie.

EDIT: Note that China is infuriating the money masters to a certain point by not allowing their currency to free float against other currencies. The NWO is thus unable to attack their currency and control China's renminbi.

[edit on 20/11/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision[/
I think there are seven.. Iran, Russia, Syria, N Korea, Cuba, Venezuala, and Russia.

Add Bolivia?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It is obviously unknown, however if a country isn't conforming to the NWO at the moment, they sure as hell will be in the future.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If its a third world country - most likely not part of the NWO scheme.

If the country has a mcdonalds - part of the NWO scheme

they're the countries you wouldn't ever want to go to, and its that way for a reason.

new topics

top topics

join