It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida No. 2 insults Obama in new audio message

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by mybigunit

I'm sorry but before 9/11 we weren't occupying their lands. Now after 9/11 hundreds of thousands of Muslims are dead and occupied two countries. Not exactly the way they wanted. But then cters here believe that AQ works for the CIA so we don't need to talk about this.

Yes we were read my post above. I didnt even give the full history either because Im sick of repeating it over and over on ATS. People need to do a little history homework. We and our allied Brittan and France have occupied their lands for around 100 years now.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
They bombed the Cole because it was in a port allowed by the Yemen govt. I guess we could allowed the KKK to kill any African immigrants cause they want to send a message they don't belong here. Perhaps we should have sunk the Chinese warship heading into Hawaii when it comes because I just don't like them for spying on my country.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Don't put the U.S. with Britain and France. The U.S. was allowed in the country by the Saudi govt. during the Gulf War. We didn't invade. Nor did we in Lebanon. I guess it requires everybodys' consent to allow troops in. A few here and there is enough to do a lot of damage. When the KKK targets the minorities, I suggest the minorities should leave while they still can eh? I heard hate crime has gone up since Obama was elected. Things are out of control.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

They bombed the Cole because it was in a port allowed by the Yemen govt. I guess we could allowed the KKK to kill any African immigrants cause they want to send a message they don't belong here. Perhaps we should have sunk the Chinese warship heading into Hawaii when it comes because I just don't like them for spying on my country.

Yeah and we attacked Fort Ticonderoga because the British government allowed it to be here with occupation. They do not want us in their lands period. They dont want our puppet governments in their land period. We as a country that was born from revolution should be able to understand this. They are religious nuts and feel that it is their land and they dont want us there. We have been fighting this battle for over 1500 years now. Ever read about the crusades?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MetatronCubensis
I must be thinking of someone else because I've heard that we killed their 'number 2 guy' like 3 different times already? Hmmm.

Someone's always going to be #2... It sounds scarier if they say "Al Qeada's #2" than if they give some name nobody's ever heard of...

I laughed so hard when I heard this! It reminds me of Achmed, the dead terrorist... Jeff Dunham's puppet.

Ohhh! He insulted Obama! After what Obama's been through in his life and this election, this is like a fly landing on his sandwich. NOT a big deal.

Originally posted by mybigunit
No dude they dont bomb us because of our freedoms they immigrate here in droves because of our freedoms.

Excellent post!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Don't put the U.S. with Britain and France. The U.S. was allowed in the country by the Saudi govt. during the Gulf War. We didn't invade. Nor did we in Lebanon. I guess it requires everybodys' consent to allow troops in. A few here and there is enough to do a lot of damage. When the KKK targets the minorities, I suggest the minorities should leave while they still can eh? I heard hate crime has gone up since Obama was elected. Things are out of control.

You have to put them with us because they are our allies and part of the reason for our hatred is because of them and crap they did in the past particularly WW1. The Saudi King let us on their land. Doesnt mean the people wanted us on their land or does the will of government represent the will of the people. I hope thats not the case because I can tell you now our government doesnt represent us and havent for quite awhile now.

If Bush said hey Russia come on over and occupy our lands while we go to war with Canada we would have some pretty ticked off Americans wouldnt we? We would want them out ASAP wouldnt we. In Saudi Arabia we stayed there even after the war was over. We have troops and bases there to this day. You think they like that?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

So lets say that a few South Koreans decided to target American troops even though the South Korean govt. allowed us in the country. Should we pull out because a few don't want us there? Perhaps I should bomb an abortion clinic to make an example that other abortion clinics should shut down. Otherwise others would pay.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
one of the so called reasons for 9/11 was our presence in Saudi Arabia. They are an ally so our presence was welcomed. The attack was viewed, globally, as an atrocity. Our presence in Iraq is viewed, for the most part, as an atrocity.

Terrorists don't need rational reasons for their actions but they commit their acts, in part, to gain attention to their cause. If the world agrees that the cause they are trying to attack is wrong, it becomes harder for the attacked to garner any support. If we were to pull completely out of Iraq and then we were attacked for some inane reason, like having a presence in an allied country, we would, once again, win back some of our lost support.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

So lets say that a few South Koreans decided to target American troops even though the South Korean govt. allowed us in the country. Should we pull out because a few don't want us there? Perhaps I should bomb an abortion clinic to make an example that other abortion clinics should shut down. Otherwise others would pay.

People do bomb abortion clinics. Some call it terrorism. I dont. Its a crime but not terrorism. As far as South Korea you dont see bombings there do you? Why? Because they want us there. Japan wants us there. I still dont think we should be there but thats for another thread. The arabs DO NOT want us there. Maybe elements of their government does but the people do NOT want us there. As long as troops are there its easy for the arab governments to say "Hey you guys are all poor and destitute because of the occupying Americans." Meanwhile the kings and Sheiks are stealing all the money from the people and because we are there we look bad.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Saudia Arabia is an ally, but as mybigunit has said before, not everybody agrees.

www.usatoday.com...

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time that 15 of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers were Saudi citizens, but said Wednesday that the oil-rich kingdom bears no responsibility for their actions.

Previously, Saudi Arabia had said the citizenship of 15 of the 19 hijackers was in doubt despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis. But Interior Minister Prince Nayef told The Associated Press that Saudi leaders were shocked to learn 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

South Korean people wants us there? The Japanese wants us there? LOL as you said before they are not in consent with the those govts. Especially with all those protestings and so on. Who knows, maybe they will resort to terrorism in the near future. Osama has said before prior to his citizenship was stripped by the govt. that he was against American troops on Saudi soil before he resorted to terrorism. You call it a crime on bombings of abortion clinics, but I call it terrorism because its suppose to cause terror. Sending a message to stop killing unborn babies.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

South Korean people wants us there? The Japanese wants us there? LOL as you said before they are not in consent with the those govts. Especially with all those protestings and so on. Who knows, maybe they will resort to terrorism in the near future. Osama has said before prior to his citizenship was stripped by the govt. that he was against American troops on Saudi soil before he resorted to terrorism. You call it a crime on bombings of abortion clinics, but I call it terrorism because its suppose to cause terror. Sending a message to stop killing unborn babies.

And if the people start resorting to bombing our people over in Japan and S Korea then we need to leave. If the people do not want us there then we should not be there. No bombing abortion clinics is not terrorism its arson and if someone got killed then its murder. Once again your definition of terrorism would be any crackhead killing another for his drugs because hes sending a message that he wants drugs and if you dont give it to him he will kill you or it can be applied to spray painting graffiti on the wall saying "I hate our government" that is sending a message isnt it? Wouldnt that be terrorism?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Wow... Al-Qaida sounds a lot like the far right conservatives on ATS... Saying that he isn't really change, claiming that he's a puppet, etc etc.

I didn't realize that Al-Qaida got their information from ATS?

Just wow...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Just like saying hate crime is a hate crime instead of terrorism. It don't have to be against the govt. Its to create fear among the people. Bombing abortions is to create fear. Don't have to be against the govt.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Just like saying hate crime is a hate crime instead of terrorism. It don't have to be against the govt. Its to create fear among the people. Bombing abortions is to create fear. Don't have to be against the govt.

Terrorism is a made up term that the government uses to label people and pass laws against people or countries that dont go with the status quo. Is Iceland a terrorist nation? Terrorist laws were used in the UK to get money from Iceland so I guess that makes them a terrorist nation. Murder is murder period. Its not terrorism. Arson is arson period. Its not terrorism. If using fear is terrorism then our government is the biggest terrorists on the planet wouldnt you say? I mean fear was used to go into Iraq, fear was used to pass the bailout, fear is being used to bailout the auto industry, I mean really I could keep going. Maybe we will have to agree to disagree but terrorism is a made up word. I mean look how many people are on the terrorist watch list here at home. Millions. So are there millions of terrorists in this nation?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Al Qaida should be carefull. If they start slinging around racial insults, particularly the "N word" then they'll have the Democrats really mad at them.

And the Republicans in their pocket.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Al Qaida should be carefull. If they start slinging around racial insults, particularly the "N word" then they'll have the Democrats really mad at them.

And the Republicans in their pocket.

Got proof? Course not, you're trolling.

So this is what's next - Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson, Oprah Winfrey take on Al Qaida for insulting "The Messiah". And suddenly the Iraq war and all of it's casualties becomes justified in the minds of Democrats.

Oh don't forget you Obamatrons, - there will be a skit on Saturday Night Live soon portraying Obama and Bin Laden - you want to be sure to catch it so you know what's really going on in the world so you can make more brilliant decisions.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I'm simply stating that the phrases Al-Qaida is using are oddly similar to the phrases conservatives were using before the election.

They question BHO in the same way that Conservatives did, by trying to demean him and contrast him to others.

With soooo many people hating on him, he must be the messiah.

And...

If the Eneimes of America hate on him so much, I guess that means he is the man for the Job!

But wait... I thought the Conservatives said that Al-Qaida wanted a demoratic president? Seems they were ALL WRONG.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

No offense but you AND Sos are both sipping the kool aid. The fact is it makes no difference Republican or Democrat your still going to get the same results. The same people who bought and paid for Bush and his administration are the same people who have bought and paid for Obama's. For those who think Obama is going to be some anti war tool then they are wrong. For all you war mongers out there youll get your war with Iran. Obama will bring it to you so never fear. You better hurry and sign up for the military so you can be involved asap. WW3 is coming and Obama will help to bring it. Bush started the wheels in motion and Obama will finish it. I urge everyone to brush up on their Chinese and Russian. It will help when we go to war with them.

The point Im trying to make is while you two fight over dem and repub they are BOTH looking at you two and laughing their a$$e$ off. There is no difference really I mean really that is the truth.

Now continue on fighting you wouldnt want to disappoint TPTB and waking up and smelling the coffee would disappoint them.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
reply to post by HunkaHunka

No offense but you AND Sos are both sipping the kool aid. The fact is it makes no difference Republican or Democrat your still going to get the same results. The same people who bought and paid for Bush and his administration are the same people who have bought and paid for Obama's. For those who think Obama is going to be some anti war tool then they are wrong. For all you war mongers out there youll get your war with Iran. Obama will bring it to you so never fear. You better hurry and sign up for the military so you can be involved asap. WW3 is coming and Obama will help to bring it. Bush started the wheels in motion and Obama will finish it. I urge everyone to brush up on their Chinese and Russian. It will help when we go to war with them.

The point Im trying to make is while you two fight over dem and repub they are BOTH looking at you two and laughing their a$$e$ off. There is no difference really I mean really that is the truth.

Now continue on fighting you wouldnt want to disappoint TPTB and waking up and smelling the coffee would disappoint them.

Nah, I hear what you're saying and I agree with it. Al Qaida's goal is the destruction of America. They hate Democracy, they hate free markets, they basically hate anyone and anything that isn't Islam. I understand they would be making statements at Palin right now most likely aimed at her gender if McCain/Palin had won. I'm just all about taking potshots at the Obamatrons today in light of the new Zogby poll. It makes the recent GOP defeat in the election that much sweeter to know that while Obama won the election, he won because the majority of his supporters didn't know what the hell he actually stood for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join