It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BNP Member list leaked!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Couldn't believe it, but the BNP Member short list has been leaked by a "disgruntled employee" - Lol!

Mod Edit - Link removed, please see This post

I have to admit, this is hilarious. So much for being loyal and believing in what the BNP stands for when you're petrified that the member list has been leaked. The BNP is just a group full of failures anyway - Losers in everything else, so band together under the banner of racism.

I was also thinking that it may have been done deliberately for ulterior motives, i.e. limiting the BNPs spread into Europe, and maybe even stop any resistance to the Euro being forced on us in the future.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by JasonT]

[edit on 20/1108/08 by neformore]

[edit on 20/1108/08 by neformore]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Dead link... permission denied...

hope you have a screenshot or something...

what is BNP anyway?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nj2day

Oh well,not to worry-all we need to do now is leak all the names and addresses of every extremist radical islamic cleric living in the U.K. and then they can all get together and have a big fight.
In my view,they're all just as bad as one another.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
That's weird - The link is working fine for me.

But yeah, all extremists should be rounded up, put on an island and nuked to death for the benefit of humanity.

p.s. Who are the BNP?
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 19-11-2008 by JasonT]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I used to live in Ormesby and Eston in Middlesbrough. I found a couple of people that I once knew on that list.

Still, I feel a few racists will be getting some very lively emails shortly.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nj2day
Dead link... permission denied...

hope you have a screenshot or something...

what is BNP anyway?

The link works fine for me, perhaps it's IP-related or something an not accessible abroad? It's too big for a screenshot as the list is very, very long.

Basically the BNP is the British National Party. It's hard to describe them objectively really. It's a minority political party which has its roots in the National Front which was widely described as a racist party. In fact that, that racist tag still dogs the BNP and I think it always will. The BNP take great pains to deny the racist accusations but it's unlikely they will ever really be shaken-off. For what it's worth, I met many National Front and BNP supporters over the years - and I mean a lot - who openly admitted to being racist and were quite proud of the fact.

They've gained some small ground over recent years as fears over immigration, 'moral decay' (they're very pro-capital punishment) and other bogeymen increase. Although I think it's very unlikely that they'll ever be a mainstream party, let alone win an election.

The leaking of this list is an issue because there's some institutions that prevent employees from having membership or affiliation with the BNP. I think this includes all branches of the military, the Prison Service, and the Police.

I was following the story all of yesterday and it made for great reading on various forums as some BNP members were panicking over their names being released into the public domain. On the one hand I can understand it as it's a privacy issue, but, on the other hand, it's hypocrisy on their part as many of the people connected to the BNP have no qualms in posting the personal details - including photographs - of people with left-wing sympathies on their forums &c with regard to targeting them for various reasons. I myself and people I know have appeared on these, so it's difficult for me to have too much sympathy.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JasonT
So much for being loyal and believing in what the BNP stands for when you're petrified that the member list has been leaked.

That's the wrong way to look at it. The BNP and anyone who supports them are falsely generalised as 'racist'. Yes there are racists among BNP members, but the majority are simply nationalists who love their country, love their culture, and don't want to see it eroded. If the media coverage and public's opinion of the BNP were fair and accurate, its members wouldn't need to worry about privacy. Also bare in mind that known BNP members are instantly dismissed from the Police force (and I'm sure the discrimination is more widespread than that). These people are worried about their careers and safety. I mean, anti-BNP protesters are far more threatening than the BNP (whose members recieve death-threats) - who those protesters ironically accuse of being hateful and violent.

You have to remember that the media are engaged in a conspiracy to misrepresent the BNP (Nationalism deeply threatens the Globalist agenda). I'm not a BNP member (although unless the immigration and political correctness issues are dealt with, I might have no choice but to support them) but it's clear to see that the BNP and its members are unfairly treated (the non-racists among them).

Besides all that, one's political persuasions should be a matter of privacy. Many Labour and Conservative members, I'm sure, would be just as outraged if their persuasion and personal details were published, and they don't even face threats or discrimination like BNP members do. Whatever your political persuasion, surely we can agree that privacy is a right.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Whilst I am in no way a supporter of the BNP, I do support their right to exist, their right to debate on an even playing field, (frequently denied them) and their right to privacy as other political organisations.

I also sympathise with some of the feelings and opinions expressed by them, allthough I abhor the vast majority, (the same can be said of most political organisations, I refuse to be bound by party politics - it has failed us miserably!).

However, to compare the BNP with Muslim extremists and terrorists is downright disgraceful.
The BNP have never been involved in, or supported, acts of terrorism.
Muslim extremists have killed thousands, if not millions; the BNP has killed no-one, a massive difference.
Whilst the BNP do support non-forceful repatriation of immigrants unwilling to 'accept' British culture etc, they do not support the imposition of extreme Christian fundamentalism upon the whole world by any means.

To compare the two displays a certain amount of ignorance and an acceptance of the absolute nonsense that MSM constantly force feeds us.

bnp.org.uk...

Please look at the link with an open mind and thus see that any comparison is ridiculous!!

Edit to add: A star Cythraul, as usual a succinct and accurate post.

[edit on 19/11/08 by Freeborn]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Being anti-immigration and anti-PC doesn't necessarily mean you have to vote BNP. Your views would fall into line with either the Monday club faction of the conservative party or UKIP. Both those parties have more intellectual policies for achieving immigration "balance".

The BNP simply provides a quasi-authentic facade for the knuckle dragging skinheads who have formed the core of the far right in this country. UKIP provide a far right platform without any of the overt racial policies of the BNP.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by darkmaninperth

I am from Saltburn and have also found a few people on the list. If you look at some members in the Cleveland area they all share the same surnames.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by darkmaninperth

I used to live in Saltburn and have found a couple of people on the list.
Do you live in Perth Australia now ?
My sisters family lives near Perth.... you may know them.... boro fans...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

I feel it necessary to point out that the vast majority of skinheads these days are not knuckle draggers and indeed are true to skinhead origins and are either anti-racist or apolitical.

sharpskins.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

Unfortunately, MSM concentrates on the the minority Skinheads who are racist to help feed on peoples fears.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by 44soulslayer

I feel it necessary to point out that the vast majority of skinheads these days are not knuckle draggers and indeed are true to skinhead origins and are either anti-racist or apolitical.

sharpskins.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

Unfortunately, MSM concentrates on the the minority Skinheads who are racist to help feed on peoples fears.

I know this to be true because, as the saying goes, "I was that soldier" or rather that skinhead. I was a skinhead from 1979 onwards - during the time when the National Front actively recruited amongst young skinheads and up until only a few years ago I still went to scooter rallies &c. It's always been, let's say 'problematic' having left-wing views on that particular scene. I've been attacked many times and have even had my front door daubed with paint.

EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION: It's because I've got left-wing views that I've had trouble! Not me giving anyone else grief for having left-wing views!

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

A star Cythraul, as usual a succinct and accurate post.

Same to you Sir.

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Being anti-immigration and anti-PC doesn't necessarily mean you have to vote BNP. Your views would fall into line with either the Monday club faction of the conservative party or UKIP. Both those parties have more intellectual policies for achieving immigration "balance".

Good point. However, there's no point voting Conservative. They're part of the 2-headed monster that is the current administration - the obligatory protagonist. Nothing will change if they attain power. As Freeborn said, politics has failed us, and I tend to see the minority parties as challenging the whole political system rather than merely challenging the Government. The UKIP have always seemed a little impotent to me. Whilst I disagree with some key BNP policies, I do admire them for their pro-activeness and determination. For example, the BNP's recent "Racism Cuts Both Ways" leaflet - independently printed and distributed. That's grass-roots stuff. It takes a passionate group of people to operate in such a way. That being said, I'll definitely consider the UKIP before considering the BNP.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Merriman, I still attend Scooter Rallies, I mix with Skinheads from all over the country, the vast majority are either SHARP Skins or are apolitical. They are very aware of the origins of the skinhead culture and that the vast majority of skinhead music is of black origin.

This does not stop them being concerned at the decline and dilution of British society and culture.
In turn this does not mark them as racists.

As an aside, what club were you in and what did you ride?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Shame on me. I actually knew that (having watched This is England and doing a bit of research into the background).

I should have been more careful about using the term "skinhead". Apologies for any offence caused.

As for the BNP, I can genuinely understand the grievances of the majority of their members. I believe that immigrations concerns are warranted, and that the BNP play on this issue. Their stance that all problems regarding immigration are racial in origin are rather simplistic. I speak as an immigrant who has subsequently become almost entirely English, so my viewpoint will admittedly be different to the indigenous Englishman.

The way I see it, unregulated immigration is destroying Britain. This is not so much a racial issue as it is a cultural issue. The amount of strain placed upon the infrastructure and heritage of this country by Eastern Europeans is the same as that of an immigrant from the commonwealth.

What I would say is:

1. Cease all asylum
2. Create a points system for entry whereby only the best and brightest can enter.
3. A very stringent English test for entry. How can anyone integrate if they cannot speak the language fluently?
4. Create a temporary moratorium on immigration for a decade while the country sorts out domestic problems first.
5. Create a more favourable tax regime to prevent the best and brightest being driven out of the country to Spain, Dubai etc.

The BNP have rightly identified immigration as the biggest long term issue facing this country, but they have misattributed it as a racial issue. What is occuring at the moment is asylum seekers and low skilled workers from the new EU countries are flooding into the UK while the richest and most qualified indigenous English (and tellingly, some recent immigrants who made it rich) are engaged in an exodus to areas with better tax regimes.

If this trend continues over the next decade, England will become a country full of menial workers and asylum seekers who are not proficient in the language and do not possess an affinity for English culture.

Check the statistics for yourself, the short story is that there are 650,000 low skilled people coming into the UK every year overall, while 350,00 of the richest and most able people are leaving every year. We are dealing with demographic changes at the rate of 0.5% - 2% of the total population of the UK. I dont think its a stretch to see that in a decade's time, we will have a markedly different composition on our hands.

From my viewpoint as an immigrant, I can see the effect this change has had on the country. Over about 15 years, I have seen the entire nature of England change drastically... for the worse. Its a striking sign that if given the choice to move to the UK today (if I were still living abroad), I would not take it.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by 44soulslayer]

[edit on 19-11-2008 by 44soulslayer]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

As an aside, what club were you in and what did you ride?

Just in case anyone thought this was going unanswered for some reason, I PM'ed Freeborn.

I don't just let anyone know the colour of my knickers!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The UK has never had "unregulated immigration". Unregulated means without restriction. Immigration into the UK (from outside the EU) has always been fairly strict and has recently been made more difficult. All EU citizens have a right to live and move without restriction anywhere in the EU. You'd have to leave the EU for that to change.

I will grant you that multi culturalism has been a failure. I am of the view that immigrants should be firmly encouraged to integrate with the prevailing culture.

There is no reason why there shouldn't be a language test prior to entry in UK. That is a reasonable restriction. But perhaps the many British expats in Spain should learn Spanish and not hide away in their English communities, reading The Sun and eating Fish & Chips. We should practice what we preach for a change.

No one is driven out of this country. If a wealthy Brit doesn't want to pay his taxes (taxes set via a democratically elected government), then I seriously doubt their claims to be a patriot if they run. And lets face, only the wealthy can pack their bags and leave when it suits them. You want to move to some fascistic emirate like Dubai, go ahead.

The oft-cited decline of British culture is another myth. Us Brits are at heart a bunch of capitalist mercenaries who will buy anything as long as the price is right or it tastes goods. This country has plenty of museums and libraries that don't cost much but most Brits thrown their money at cheap clothes in TK Maxx, followed by buying a 40" LCD TV to watch the Premiership while they get drunk on Kronenbourg lager (copy of The Sun or Daily Mail close at hand). We have plenty of culture, but we choose to ignore it in preference to being mindless consumers.

Note well that the French have a strong French culture because they buy French products like Renault cars. No, the Brits couldn't possibly do that, they are obsessed with owning BMWs. We destroyed our own car indsutry, not some black guy from Africa or some factory worker from Estonia.

What many Brits can't get over is that this country is a second rate power, a small island off the coast of northern Europe whose imperial remnants finally faded sixty years ago.

BTW, many Brits are deeply racist. I grew up in the rural south west and that area has a lot of people moving in from London etc. These self-styled urban sophisticates were some of the biggest racists I'd ever heard. They often said that they hated London because it was full of blacks and the south west is 98% white. These same people also didn't care at all about the local white people's low wages and high unemployment. Bottom line: racists are self-serving, power control freaks.

Many companies would simply fail without their labour force of low paid eastern Europeans. The local Brits are simply too lazy, claiming their many many benefits to get off their fat druggy arses and actually work for a living.

It is sooo easy to blame others for our problems, when after all, we create so many of our own problems because we simply do not think about the consequences. But hey, picking on Johnny Foreigner is easy when they're are votes to be had or times get tough.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Nuevo]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer

Well, I couldn't agree more with what you said there. We need sensible measures, not racially driven fantasies. Although I would add that race mustn't be wholly dismissed. I absolutely oppose racism but one can't deny that culture and race are instrinsically related. For example I'd find the concept of morris dancing Somalians as strange as belly dancing Welshmen (not in a tourist sense where such things are tried for fun, but as a celebration of one's own culture). I find it a little odd to hear TV presenters like Hardeep Singh Kohli refer to British history as "our heritage".

But yes, I'm happy to share the land of my forefathers with good, honest people from around the world. The key is that indigenous British culture must never be undermined, and that immigration concerns are as much related to over-population and economic issues as they are culture.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JasonT

Can't believe this, just done a search through the addresses and found 5 people living within a 10 miles radius, I'm gob smacked how people can be so small minded.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join