It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ImpeachObama.com" Was Registered Before Obama Was Even A Senator (2004)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Digg.com

whois.domaintools.com/ImpeachObama.com was registered on 2004-07-15

Is it just me or is this just a bit weird. Has anyone ever been projected to be President this early on in their political career? I mean, he had even less experience at the time then after his Senate years...

Keep in mind that I have no preference on who is the President of the U.S., though I think for social reasons, Obama was the correct choice. So I am not advocating Obama actually be impeached.

As well, I am aware of "Name Squatters"; those who purchase domain names waiting for it to be worth their while at some point or another.

So the possibilities are as follows, in my opinion:

1) Name Squatter who also bought 'Impeach' doomains for other political personalities.

This option is sketchy as Hilary was a more popular potential candidate at the time (2004) then Obama and her Impeach.com site was created in July of 2007 (just enter "ImpeachHilary.com" into the searech bar on "whois.domaintools.com"; linked above).

McCain's was created in 2005 and has been mentioned many times as a possible Presidential candidate during the Bush Administration.

Obama was barely a blip on the radar.

2) Someone prepping for the inevitable smear campaigns of the 2008 election season and 'in the know'.

Not a completely far-fetched idea considering Obama's Bilderberg associations...Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!

Is there a way to glean more information from the registration info provided?

Edit To Fix Ex Tags

P.S. Let's keep this thread from being off topic or partisan, please.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by TrustMeIKnow]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I believe this was started wayyyyy back in 2004, because the right wing saw what many Americans saw coming down the pipeline. After Obama gave a mind blowing speech at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, he came across as presidential and seemed like the fresh face the Democrats needed to retake the whitehouse. I had no love for the Democrats at that point in time; however, I specifically recall telling my wife that I would vote for that man (Obama) if ever given the opportunity to. Nothing strange about this website IMO...just someone reserving the URL in hopes thaat they could cash in on it down the road.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Behind closed doors he may have been discussed as a possible candidate for the 2004 elections?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Interesting. This could go along with many people's beliefs that people in power are not elected, but pre-selected. Sort of like the infamous picture of Nixon, Reagan and Kissinger all sitting at the table together well before Reagan was president.

Excellent find, starred and flagged!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Nothing strange about this website IMO...just someone reserving the URL in hopes thaat they could cash in on it down the road.

I suspect that may be a possibility, however, it just doesn't seem to make sense with the fact that he was barely a blip on the radar and there is usually a fleshing out period for new politicians etc.

Obama did come from out of nowhere which already suggests that he was being 'groomed' for the position and people were beginning to prepare for his campaign prior to his Senate career.

Which begs the question, did the campaign organizers advise Obama on how to vote while in Senate specifically for the future campaign?

I think the most important question right now is how we can find out more about whom registered that domain name...

And thanks niteboy82...

I haven't seen that picture with Reagan but will seek it out...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well so is:

impeachmccain.com......Created on: 19-Jun-05

IMPEACHHILLARY.COM......Created on 18-Mar-2003.

IMPEACHKERRY.COM ...........Created on: 22-Jan-07

impeachpaul.com..........Created on: Sun, Jan 14, 2007

impeachronpaul.com........Creation date: 06 Nov 2007

I dont see anything "odd" about this.

My source is register.com

[edit on 11/18/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Sure. The Bilderbergers know they will (s)elect him, and therefore already registered a website to impeach him? Or what are you trying to tell us here?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

But they were already big players. Obama truly did come out of nowhere it seems, that's what makes it more interesting to myself.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
reply to post by greeneyedleo

But they were already big players. Obama truly did come out of nowhere it seems, that's what makes it more interesting to myself.

Yes, you have a point

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrustMeIKnow
[Clintons] Impeach.com site was created in July of 2007 (just enter "ImpeachHilary.com" into the searech bar on "whois.domaintools.com"; linked above).

Sometimes people with bad spelling are just a little late.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TrustMeIKnow

He was more than a blip on the radar to somebody...well, more than 1 somebody. As I mentioned in my previous post, I became aware of WHO he was in 2004 at the DNC. I have been waiting 4 years to vote for this guy. SOOOOOO....I would DARE say he was more than a blip. Even if he was just a blip on the radar, it only takes 1 person (like me) to recognize Obama's potential and then go register the URL.

I think some folks are reading too much into this.

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

[edit on 18/11/08 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Your logic is a bit off.

The Democratic National Convention was July 26-29 2004.

The domain ImpeachObama was registered July 15, 2004.

Or did those Name Squatters or Republican's use their crystal ball eleven days before the speech, knowing what a bang up job he would do?

Sorry. I don't buy that.

I am not sure what to make of those eleven days. Do we know who the owner is? Are they the original owners? Something is stinking...

DocMoreau

[edit on 18/11/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Pre-selected? You betchya.

I just re-read Jim Marrs Book - Rule by Secrecy. Although it was written before Obama got in, I have no doubt that THEY (CFR and Bildebergers) picked him as their guy for this time period. The more I read about these guys, the more sure I am that they really run the planet. And they run Obama.

They (CFR & Bildebergers) engineered the Iraq war - using the great grandson of one of their own - YES, a BUSH - who engineered the Russian Revolution. Now they are using Obama to change the course of the war to fit exactly what they want at the time they decide.

BTW - I read this past week that in the TV Show 'West WIng' - the Character Jimmy Smits played was based upon Obama. Yes, Obama. A miniority who the powers pull out of nowhere and engineer to be POTUS. Amazing how real life is fitting the TV show - rather prophetic.

I don't know if the domain is part of that or not.
All I know is that Obama was preselected.
I have no doubt at all.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
this site was registered 12 days before the 2004 democratic national convention

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

Dude your avatars are so disturbing, I have to avoid them like the plague, lest I get ill.

sorry it had to be said.

back to the OP. It's not that abnormal. Obama was definitely pres material during his speech at the 04 DNC. If A dem thinks he's pres material, and a repub doesn't... We'll, tis expected in the modern political monster.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven
back to the OP. It's not that abnormal. Obama was definitely pres material during his speech at the 04 DNC. If A dem thinks he's pres material, and a repub doesn't... We'll, tis expected in the modern political monster.

I think an interesting issue is the fact that the domain name was registered about a week and a half prior to the DNC, which almost eliminates a "random squatter" as there really was no widespread knowledge of Obama at that time.

Now, a hardcore political person may have recognized him...but still seems a bit sketchy. I suppose that there is a possibility that the GOP was getting ready 'just in case'...

Still, I really wish there was a way to trace this...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Could it be! Could we have stumbled onto the truth here at ATS??? I think we have stumbled onto the same thing that the Vatican knows. Evidently, the White House knows the person and name of the presidents of the future! *Mua hahahahahahahahahahaha*

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Well, that makes a bit of difference, as the OP did not say what the specific date the site was registered. HOWEVER, I still think too much is being read into this.

Does anyone seriously believe that there is some SECRET organization that is an unknown force of influence in American politics that would go through sooooo much effort to remain secret...and then go and BLOW THEIR COVER by registering this URL back in 2004? YEAH RIGHT!

I guess they are just leaving clues specifically for the nuts out there to tracew them down and be "in the know" LMFAO

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Aggie Man]

(replaced large quote with 'reply to:' )

[edit on 18/11/08 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Does anyone seriously believe that there is some SECRET organization that in an unknown force of influence in American politics that would go through sooooo much effort to remain secret...and then go and BLOW THEIR COVER by registering this URL back in 2004? YEAH RIGHT!

I certainly think that there are secret dealings amonsgt many of the people we see as our leaders, corporate CEOS (major ones) and perhaps other unknowns. Absolutely. And wouldn't it be a kicker if this was an 'oops'...

However, it is probably unlikely that this is anything that be determined either way as I don't see a way to determine the registrar of the domain and there is always the possibility that political savants knew of the DNC lineup a few weeks early.

Still...interesting possibility. Nice thread...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join