It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live ISS space footage during repairs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
(Used the search function, but nada come up, so I thought I'd go ahead and do it -- feel free to delete if I'm wrong)

Anyone else following this? It's pretty fascinating, and not a little enthralling. If space is, as many would have it, as populated with U.F.Os as they claim, perhaps we'll get to see some action.

It's being played live, I'm currently following the feed found on the breaking news banner here:

www.foxnews.com...
edition.cnn.com...

You never know!

[edit on 18-11-2008 by Oscitate]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Thats just a link for fox news.
Do you have specific video link?
Thanks

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
watch it live here live footage

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
im watching this live from cnn.com seems they just had some troubles securing two pieces of equipment together

it would be so fun to be those guys right now

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
Thats just a link for fox news.
Do you have specific video link?
Thanks

You're right of course. But its right on the breaking news banner. As I mentioned in my post, I'll edit it with the proper link to avoid confusion.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Trust me there's a delay on that feed... Probably 2-3 minutes.. They don't take chances anymore. If something did happen the feed would be "Lost"..

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
There's always NASA-TV

www.nasa.gov...

Which is also available on many cable-TV services. nasa.gov does in fact have a delay relative to NASA-TV on cable, but most of that is the buffering delay on computers. Of course, even NASA-TV on cable has a delay, but that's SOP EVERY live TV broadcast and is not necessarily to "hide the existence of aliens" from us.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bluespeed

From watching launches in person simultaneously with NASA-TV I can promise you that there is no "2-3 minute" delay. I can also verify this during satellite tracking; while watching the station vanish into earth's shadow in the telescope you can see it enter orbital sunset on TV at the exact same time. Any delay is negligable.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by ngchunter]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The OP links are alright now, The Lady repairing the bearings on the solar array, just lost a tool bag.

I wonder how long before that bag appears as a UFO here on ATS? I don't think I could work like that Lady is, I would have to be sitting on top of the Station looking down at Earth, What a sight that would be ?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Are they actually going to show them in space.

Cause all I've been seeing is mission control.
Which gets a bit boring.

top topics

join