It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 3rd Dimensional Encounter with an "Advanced Human"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
A few years ago I had a brief minute or so encounter with an "advanced human" which I hold to be one of the most memorable experiences of my life.

First, as a bit of background, I've lived a fairly full life up til now, as far as the pleasures of the "external world" are concerned. I've been to and lived in many countries, Europe, Latin America and Asia. Played in loud bands, seen lots of comedy, enjoyed the affections of a few pretty ladies. I'm not saying this to boast, it's just that I'm trying to contextualise it for myself and others. I still find it strange that a brief- non-romantic encounter with a "stranger" on a train should have such a huge impact on me.

It was Summer, my 23rd birthday. I was travelling to my home in a London suburb, wondering what I was going to do that night. There weren't too many people in the carriage. I was probably reading a book or something, anyhow I was looking down. I have no idea when she got on the train, this woman who I still remember years later...

Anyway, suddenly I looked up, she was sitting in the next row of seats, about 3 metres away from me. She was staring at me, completely unabashed, completely fearless. I was turning it over in my mind today, wondering how to describe the look she was firing at me. I'll start with what it wasn't: There was no lust, no fear, no anger, no happiness, no recognisable human emotion, and yet her eyes were full to the brim with something.
I just remember turning red, in my idiocy I thought she fancied me or something. I would say her eyes were cold, but not the cold of politicians, sociopaths, or hunters. It was like a detachment, aloofness, like the descriptions in the Carlos Castaneda books.
There was an immense strength in her eyes. The weird thing about the whole deal is that I was stunned, and only after did I put together what had happened.
I've been to many metaphysical/Tai Chi/ meditation groups, met a lot of interesting people, lots of wisdom etc, but this was something else, this was a whole 'nother division. She only looked about 35 but her eyes somehow seemed a hundred years old.
I have read on a few threads here that when you meet with an "advanced being" it can be pretty uncomfortable, cos they can see right into your soul. I felt that. I hadn't said a word to her but she saw right through me, right through the bluster, the airs and graces, any pretence I would care to put up. It was an exhilarating but uncomfortable feeling. I felt A, this is someone I can't bull****, and B, this is someone I don't have to bull****.
She was transmitting something with her eyes, a kind of message. If I had to verbalise it, it would be something like "stop messing around/grow up/ this is serious/ you're wasting time/ you're frittering away your life/you will be in danger if you don't sort it out" The ocular eqivalent of taking a drugged/sleeping/drunk friend and giving them a good shaking, and talking to.
And then she got off the train, and swished away out of sight. I say swished cos there was even something otherworldly about the way she walked...
Who was this woman? Was she an E.T? Was she a Hollow Earther? Member of a Secret Society? Bloodline? Earth Angel? I have absolutely no idea.

What did she look like?

35 years oldish, medium frame but with very little fat on her, Blonde neck length hair, centre parting, slightly wavy. Clothes, as far as I can remember, unremarkable, a navy long skirt, and maybe some sort of blue jacket and blouse, very non-descript. Skin- average, looked like she'd lived in England for a long time.

Continuing...

[edit on 16-11-2008 by HiAliens]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
To explore the E.T. angle for a bit, just for fun, I've read in a few contactee accounts that many E.T women are stunningly beautiful. I would say, with the greatest respect, that this woman, if she was an E.T.- was very "normal" looking. It was her eyes and what was behind them that was magnificent.

I will be editing and updating this over the next few days. I suppose this sounds like I'm making a fuss about nothing, but this event has stayed with be a long time. When I saw the "Close encounter with a Nordic Alien" thread it really resonated with me. I'm sure the guy's telling the truth.

Events leading up to this encounter....

I had just finished university, and was feeling "mentally psyched", pumped up, sharp, and full of gnosis. I remember that summer, I was reading a few quantum physics books, and a bit of Tommy Bearden, plus a lot of Jorge Luis Borges, especially the story "The Circular Ruins".
I got it into my head that I was going to "dream myself into a reality" where I had a "friend from the stars" as a kind of consciouness experiment. To this end, I visualised a model I had a crush on, as a sort of "stimulating archetype" and then imagined she was from the Pleiadies or somewhere. I kept up this meditation for a couple of months. A day or so before the encounter I drew the hexagram "Three Unexpected guests arrive" in the air during a spare moment at work... A couple more points when I get more time...
This thread is for the open-minded members of the community here, and those who know. I'm sure if it gets flagged, then the idiocracy will descend in droves and makes the following intelligent comments:
A) ***Do you have any proof? How do you expect us to believe anything you say?***--- Nope, got no photos, sound recordings, toenail clippings, independent witnesses. Nothing whatsoever. You don't have to believe a word I say. If it all sounds silly to you please just put me on ignore and find another thread.
B) ***Hate to say this but it sounds like you've been watching a bit too much Sci-Fi. This is just a load of wishful thinking and B.S.*** ---No worries, I came here to connect with other people who have had similar experiences.
C) ***Do you have a history of mental illness in your family? Are you a drug abuser/alcoholic?*** ---No, no, no.
D) ***Sorry dude, It was just a quick glance and you blew it up in your mind later, you're just kidding yourself. (Adopts authoritative tone) sounds to me like you need to calm down.

Hey guys, instead of wasting time endlessly typing the same comments, why not simply choose A,B, or C above, and copy and paste it in as your reply. That way you can ruin double the amount of threads in the same space of time!!! Anyway, I will not get drawn into arguments with the above tactics, and will putting anyone who comes out with stuff like that on immeadiate ignore, and I request that everyone else doens't get drawn either.
I have two reasons for posting here: One, I wish to share an interesting story with the community, and two, I wish to reaffirm to myself, the world and the universe that I am ready for 3rd dimensional contact with the same group of beings that contacted me that day again.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It was just a chick you should pick up ...
Not the oneliner

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I hope you read my opinion by now. I deleted it cause it would be edited anyway by mods

[edit on 16-11-2008 by baburak]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
And then she got off the train, and swished away out of sight. I say swished cos there was even something otherworldly about the way she walked...
Who was this woman? Was she an E.T? Was she a Hollow Earther? Member of a Secret Society? Bloodline? Earth Angel? I have absolutely no idea.

What you saw was God's gift to man -- woman. Casting aside the difference in age, that particular lady might have been destined to be your wife. Shame you didn't recover your composure and talk to her.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think you're on to something, HiAliens. I, recently, had a VERY similar experience, and I have the same feeling that I will never be able to forget it.

(I had to edit this following information for this person's security)

Let me expound. I was in a retail location. (I can't blow this person's cover) And, I was just in there between work tasks, shopping. As soon as I entered, I began to feel that there was something going on, "otherworldly". So, I began to enter a meditative mind (alpha), so that I could try to detect any sort of "meaning" or "presence".

A short, thin, eastern-European looking clerk passed between myself and the counter. I had a feeling that she had something to do with it. So, I practiced a little focused thought, and told her, 'I know who you are,' telepathically. She glanced at me, but then I was also staring a bit. She was attractive, so I coyly smiled, as if flirting.

It wasn't 5 seconds after she walked out of my view, that a face appeared from a back room, through a wall-window. It was 'her'. Not exactly as you described your contact, but it was that unmistakeably calm, serious, "No, I know who YOU are," look. This 'person' was a female, blonde, early 30's, shoulder-length hair pulled-back, 6'1", built like a brick-house, beautiful in a strong Nordic way, proportions that would make a supermodel envious. If I didn't know better, I would have just chalked her up to being VERY Norwegian (Viking descent), which is not abnormal, as I live in the upper-Midwest, U.S.A..

But, it was that stare that you described, that impacted me the way it impacted you. I smiled, but she didn't. There was a moment when she was measuring me up (wide-eyed), as I measured her up (squinting). But, that look was exactly as you described it; serious, platonic, investigative, unabashed, and intense. It was as if, "So, who are you?"

------

I don't know what to make of my encounter, any more than you can make sense of yours. I have been back to that location, and even tried to strike up conversations with her. She even smiled, as we exchanged quips. But, she seems quite indifferent toward conversation.

It is my intent to get her alone or in private conversation of some kind, so that I can investigate this phenomenon. She doesn't seem to want to be uncovered. I think they are, seriously, Palaedian spies (which is why I didn't disclose any details). It is my most serious intent to join their (our) cause, if possible. It is no coincidence that Paladin comes from the same root. I believe that they are truly God's warriors, and the fight for this planet is soon to arrive, if not ongoing.

I have added you as a friend, gave you a star, and hope to speak to you U2U. Like you, I am well-educated, experienced, "tuned-in" through meditative practices, intelligent (and, I would assume, good-looking
. I look forward to a conversation. So, my vote is that you're not crazy (unless, I am, too).

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
"What you saw was God's gift to man -- woman. Casting aside the difference in age, that particular lady might have been destined to be your wife. Shame you didn't recover your composure and talk to her."

Edvard Munch, you seem to have missed the point. I repeatedly emphasised that I was not in the least bit sexually/romantically attracted to her, which makes the haunting nature of the encounter all the more intense. I see hot women in the street all the time, some stunningly beautiful. To turn the situation into a flirtation on the train trivialises it, but whatever. There are bonds which go beyond simple romance, it's part of the geat game going on under our noses. Blink and you'll miss it. But yes, I agree, it's a shame I didn't recover my compusure...

roknhrdcor, excellent post, I would really like to know if other people have had similar experiences, I will be U2Uing you.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

if other people have had similar experiences

I have not. However, I have had my own share of experiences that you have probably not had.

I wonder if the "details" are unimportant?

I visualised a model I had a crush on, as a sort of "stimulating archetype"
and then imagined she was from the Pleiadies or somewhere. I kept up this meditation for a couple of months.

So then you have a recipe, yes? You intended a result...and you got it. So what's the problem?

reasons for posting here:
I wish to reaffirm to myself, the world and the universe that I am ready for
3rd dimensional contact with the same group of beings that contacted me that day again.

"Ready?" Why does that matter? Your first contact didn't happen because you were ready. It happened because you made it happen. So if you want it happen again...make it happen again. You've done it once. You can do it again.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hi Lord Bucket,
Interesting responses. If you'd care to share any of your experiences I'd love to hear them. As far as the result, there was no problem at all, it was a great experience. I sincerely hope I can do it again. I haven't had much success in the past few years though, any ideas?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

If you'd care to share any of your experiences I'd love to hear them.

Of manifesting events? Well, you might read my post towards the bottom of page one on this thread. Though as it states, it was not a succesfull attempt.

I haven't had much success in the past few years though

So you have tried. But haven't been able to get it to work? Ok.

any ideas?

Well, I'm not saying that I've had any more success than you have at making things happen, but the first thing that comes to mind is anticipation. Let me guess...when you did your visualizations and meditations the first time, you:

1) Weren't particularly attached to the out come. It was probably done with a certain mental detachment. An idea that "if it happens it happens." But now you're probably dealing with the constant nagging question of "did I make this happen or was it a coincidence? Is this really possible?" The first time you weren't constantly looking around in real life for your archetype to manifest, and you weren't dealing with the day to day frustration of wondering "why hasn't it happened yet?" These are conflicting ideas. If we assume that your mental state is a factor in your ability to make these things happen, then it seems reasonable to guess that thoughts like "why ISN'T it happening" might seriously interfere. It is, after all, the idea that what you want is not happening.

2) Weren't particularly attached to any specifics. You used a model, but weren't intending or expecting to see the model herself. You imagined her as being from the Pleiadies..."or somewhere." That leaves a lot of room for energy to work in. But, now that it's happened once, you probably have more specifics in mind, and a more solid idea of what you think happened. It may be easier to make "something" happen than to make something specific happen. Plus, even though you have specifics in mind, you probably aren't entirely sure what it is you believe happened, or what you'd like to have happen, so you probably have several conflicting specifics in mind. For instance, if one day you're conceptualizing her as specifically as alien from the Pleiadies, and the next day you're conceptualizing her specifically as a physical manifestation of your own thoughts, you're creating two different thoughtforms that are in conflict, and thus your energies are having to fight with each other rather than working together for a single goal.

Basically, like I suggested in my previous post, you have a recipe. You did something and you got a result. But you're not doing the same thing now that you did that first time, are you? You're thinking about it differently. You have a different set of expectations. Your state of belief is different, your eagerness is different...all sorts of things and you have an entirely different perspective and set of mental states. And now it's not working. So, why not try to recreate the intial conditions in mind your mind that got you the results you saw the first time?

Just some thoughts.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I read this a few days ago and figured it was just something akin to deja vu, but reading now I will say please be careful.

Not in the sense of we get what we wish for, because desire rarely manifests into reality.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
While I have not had those experiences, I fully accept their happening. I have been having a strange feeling in my brain/head lately in the evenings when I meditate, or even start reading The Gray Area threads. It's not a headache or brain freeze, it feels like a light pulling sensation. Last evening, after I read a particularly detailed post regarding the 'paranormal', I felt pretty frightened, not at the reading material, but I literally said out loud, please do not come here now, I am scared. It felt like something was tugging at my awareness. Could chalk it up to overactive imagination, I guess, but the terrified feeling isn't like me. Sorry for my rant, but the topic was conducive. Your thread is great, I lean towards the fact that you manifested her... very cool, indeed.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This is H.A> logging on as A Nonny Mouse for private reasons. I will confirm this is me tomorrow. Excellent analysis Lord Bucket, especially the first part, very clear... Yes, there was a real air of "What the hell, let's give it a go" in my original experiments, and that mood is very powerful. As soon as you add need/want/desparation into the equation- power levels drop. Secondly, yes, the non-specific nature of the manifesting allowed a lot of room for freedom.
I am slowly getting my mojo back. The last few years I've been psychically hobbled by fear, lingering sickness and fluoride. Things are opening up again though...
I'll post more later... I'd love to keep this thread up and running...
Blujay, there are all sorts of things that could start pulling at you when you start to enhance your awareness. Quick answer; if it feels bad, banish it forcefully... Helpful entities should feel exciting and loving, and even then it's possible to be tricked. Steve Gamble's "Shopping for Spirit" articles are great. and go into the subject in depth. Also, the I Ching is a very powerful and safe way of manifesting. I've tried nearly every damn technique out there and I would say some are very dangerous. The Book of Changes works every time and has been around a lot longer than the majority of other systems...
Will get back to y'all later...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I usually do not reply to these types of threads however yours reminds me of an experience that I had many years ago at close to the age you were in the Op.

I just wonder if you had previously been taken on board one of the many craft which travel in our atmosphere filled with non Terran Scientists and analyst's.

Perhaps you had already met this woman and therefore felt the almost embarrassed connection to her?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Great recounting!
I think LordBucket is making a lot of sense here.
You want the manifestation to reoccur but the anticipation is what is different from the encounter. Erwin Schrödinger's belief that observation can change an outcome may apply here. You may be impressing what you expect into your recipe. As I am sure you know the art of not doing by Casteneda can help you clear out expectations and maybe return you to that state you were in originally.

Please keep us updated on your progress.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
PROCESS 1:
BEGIN FUNCTION
FOR EACH USER
PERFORM BAIT AND LOCATE.
NEXT.
END FUNCTION.

PROCESS 2:
ON USER EXCEPTION:
SUGGESTED USER ACTION:
WITHDRAW,
HIDE LOCATION,
PREPARE DEFENSIVE ACTION,
PREPARE DELAYED COUNTER-ACTION.

CATCH ERROR:
INVALID_TIMING,
INVALID_INTENT,
SIMULATION_DETECTED.

PROCESS 3:
ON USER EXCEPTION HIGH:
SUGGESTED USER ACTION:
TAG PROCESS 1,
PREPARE DELAYED ACTION.

PROCESS 4:
ON OBSERVER EXCEPTION:
SUGGESTED OBSERVER ACTION:
TAG PROCESS 1,
OBSERVE PROCESS 2,
OBSERVE PROCESS 3,
PREPARE DELAYED ACTION.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
[edit on 21-11-2008 by HiAliens]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

I generally distrust entities with otherworldly, mysterious, stunning beauty, more likely, these are evil spirits. They cater to our physical senses, not the spiritual. And the physical senses can deceive you.

Just look in lore, when someone with great beauty and has good intentions and want something from you, they won't show up in your front door as they are, they will disguise themselves as ugly, filthy people.

So if the one you saw is one of those entities, don't worry, you didn't missed anything, you actually did yourself a favor

[edit on 21-11-2008 by ahnggk]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Personally, I think that response is a tad nasty

I do not agree with you though, this is my personal opinion of course. You mentioned evil spirits... That is your Glass-Half-Empty pessimistic point of view. My Glass-Half-Empty optimistic point of view would state, Angel maybe.

Two sides to the glass of course.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It reminds me of something that happened to me a few years ago. I was on a train, there were lots of people it was late rush hour. Standing maybe 2 meters away from me was a woman. I remember looking over at her. I looked at her eyes and had a feeling i was just falling in to them. It really was a very strong feeling. I had an awarness that she knew was affect she was having on me. She knew I starring into her eyes, but did not react in anyway. Although she was pretty, I had no feeling of lust towards her. Just this very strong feeling that I was falling into her eyes. She only stayed on for one stop and then got off the train. The experience lasted maybe 2-3 minutes only. As I lost contact with her eyes the experience stopped.
I have never had an experiences any like that with any other human being. It really felt unworldly. It was not a scary feeling. I always though after that she was an angel or something.
kx

top topics

<<   2 >>

join