It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homo Erectus Babies Had Bigger Brains Than Homo Sapien Babies!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

Wouldn't it be intrigueing though,if so called "primative"man did have a substantially more advanced brain than believed. I'm not so sure I'm intelligent enough to have survived back then.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

I have a theory, myself. I think that there is a brainsize/intelligence correlation.

The combination of stimulus and lots of good brain supporting fishy acids is what is believe to have advanced our intelligence.

I think that the increasing brain size is representative of the increasing mental capacity of hominids, but the moment we became human, we ceased getting smarter, we just started building on the knowledge before us. We are no smarter now than we were 1000 years ago, we just know more and can do more with that knowledge.

I think that after the stopping of increase to mental capacity our brains shrunk because our brains simply got refined. Like when the PS2 went to the PS2 slim. Same capacity, smaller space.

If that's the case then technology is the perfect analogue.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PopeyeFAFL

At least this fly in the face of people thinking that human being has only been on Earth since 6000 years (most ridiculous idea ever promoted).

Of course it's only ridiculous if you assume we evolved and there was no outside or inside(inner Earth theory)intervention.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants

Originally posted by PopeyeFAFL

At least this fly in the face of people thinking that human being has only been on Earth since 6000 years (most ridiculous idea ever promoted).

Of course it's only ridiculous if you assume we evolved and there was no outside or inside(inner Earth theory)intervention.

You're right, the Inner Earth Theory is even more ridiculous than Human Being dating only 6000 years.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PopeyeFAFL

It is however, more fun to entertain the theory! Creationism is lame.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
In all fairness there is Old Earth and New Earth Creationists

One being less absurd then the other

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Only slightly...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf
reply to post by PopeyeFAFL

It is however, more fun to entertain the theory! Creationism is lame.

There are many fossil anomalies as well as general fossil evidence that can only be satisfactorily explained by Creation science.

[edit on 11/16/2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Only slightly...

There are many fossil anomalies as well as general fossil evidence that can only be satisfactorily explained by Creation science.

[edit on 11/16/2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I don't wanna get into a debate about it all, but this is rubbish. They say things like there are no transition fossils, which is a lie - every fossil is a transition of something.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join