It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS's wisest members??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I really wasn;'t sure where to put this thread at all, so if this is not an appropriate area mods please move.

ATS is great, its is a brilliant place to find, ask and discuss information. Occasionally though, you find posts that are absolute genius and are truly wise words spoken. My question to you is this. What is your favourite post so far by another member due to the wisdom in it.

I have to say the post by CrowServo
in the thread below is my favourite at time if writing this. Athough very relevant to the thread i also feel it it a piece of wisdom in its own merit. I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread where you can post wisewords shared by other members in other threads.
This is not so much a best comments thread but more of the wisest words spoken thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=CrowServo

[edit on 15-11-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Dude...

Redundant...?

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
DP edit!

[edit on 11/15/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thanks for that, thought it was strange there wasn't a thread like this already. Must say though, your thread is not quite what i meant. I mean more like philosophical kind of posts. Read the one in my OP and you will get what i mean.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Roger Rabbit of course

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Right on...I do ask for 'enlightening' posts as well, but hey keep this one open too.

And I agree - it took too long for that to happen...

[edit on 11/15/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I found this post by WyrdeOne, talking about the nature of intelligence and wisdom from a personal perspective, to be very wise:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Brilliant post!
I agreed with every word just about. I like the way this thread is going. More of these gems please

new topics

top topics

join