It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's make a worldwide effort to make first contact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
o'k lady's and gent's
Here's what i've been thinking

We pick a date say the 2nd of january to the 4st of january
(i picked a date over a month away to give it a bit of time to run and hopefully if enough people get behind it get a bit of media coverage too!!!)

And for three night's we take to our gardens with the brightest lights we can find im talking those super srong torches ,strobe lights ,the strong lazer pens you can get anything really really bright will do and we aim them towards the skys and flash them for an hour each night say between the hours of 10 and 11pm

It would be really cool to get a whole global effort on this one im not sure if will prompt anything flying about up there to come down but its worth a go and will also show the governments of the world that we as a race are ready for full disclosure we all know theres something going on up there so its about time thy clue us all in on whats happining.

so I leave it up to all of you to make this work let's do something for once rather then just talking about it!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The real world order

Sounds like your planning for everyone to be arrested!

Once someone flashes a laser in the sky that hits a plane and gets arrested, we will hold you liable.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

They cant arrest everyone can they
people should stand up for something and have ago at making a change even if it is only a small one
after all its our world too who are they to say we cant flash lights at the sky they dont own everything!!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

they dont own everything!!

Somewhat debatable, though I applaud your efforts for making a change.

Something more productive would earn more participants I would assume. This is like asking the entire world to pray at the same time in hopes of God paying us a visit.

How about instead of shining lights into the sky, we all put on Guy Fawkes masks and parade into the streets of D.C. until they stop this charade? Some may think it is silly, but 'o what a sight to behold, the ubiquitous unity of that amount of people.

I don't doubt the courage of any member of ATS, but I highly doubt any of these 'Call to Arms', so to speak, will ever happen. Unless we got some serious management and leadership.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by panda319

That would be one awsome sight though wouldnt it a shot from space looking down on the earth with all the flashing lights round the world swiching on and off and as one timezone stops the next would start it would go round in strips

Not to sure about the guy fawkes masks but hay its an idea lol

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by panda319

I freaking LOVE your Guy Fawkes March at DC idea, maybe make Obama's first day in the White House a whole parade of people demand truth. Burn the bush they keep beating around.

I'd do the whole flashing lights to the skies thing but i don't want to turn my tv on to find out there was several casualties in several plane crashes due to "odd flashing lights from below" (note: I'm quoting the tv in my head)

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It would be an awesome sight from space indeed!

There would even be blue and red lights flashing all over the place as the police come in to arrest the people with the laser pointers hehehehehe. FAA wouldn't be too pleased.

I think an even better idea would be for people to mod a satellite dish and point it up while broadcasting a message. The wattage would have to be at least in the hundreds and broadcast over a spectrum. Then again the FCC will be all over that too.

I think there needs to be an open source type effort to launch a satellite or two.
One with a streaming HD cam and another with "hello" broadcasts.

Each launch would be about $20,000,000 + Satellite costs.
Are there 20,000,000 ET enthusiasts willing to part with a buck and a quarter each?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by malignant_tumor

you are right, laser lights pointing towards the sky might cause major accidents for airplanes, the plan is a good idea, but we need to make sure it is done safely too

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Not that I wish to dampen your spirits but people suggest things like this once every couple of months on this site and even with participation, nothing has ever happened.

I doubt that ET's would feel pressured into making contact because some people decided to flash torches in the sky. They probably have their own agendas and will make 'contact' on a public scale when they are good and ready - if at all.

For all we know there has already been official contact so the chances are that this would not be 'first contact'. Ancient history would also appear to suggest that this may have happened thousands of years ago.

IRM

top topics

join