It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminator 1 & 2 or Predator 1 & 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Not sure where I was meant to put this but I just want to ask people here on ATS about their choice in film....

I have had this out with my friends many times but if you had to choose, would it be Terminator 1 and 2 or Predator 1 and 2....

I personally swayed to the Predator films.....

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Teminator 1,2 and 3 ftw

[edit on 11/13/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Predator 1 & 2 were good but I have to give it up for Terminator and it's story. I like time travel so Terminator is right in there with that. Just imagining a machine built to come back and kill humans to change the future is awesome to me and James Cameron done a good job. Cyborg assassin's, "Hot" Linda Hamilton, Skynet etc... Awesome!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Predators are great films, 1 especially.
But I like the Terminators, I watch T3 tonight, It's full of Cheese but it's great, I relly wanna see 4 now.
I also liked Sarah Conner Chronicals but haven't seen any of series 2 yet.

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Chukkles]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm going with Terminator 1 & 2.

I love the Predator, don't get me wrong....I just can't stay awake during a good portion of the first movie. Arnold just puts me to sleep.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Terminator 1 & 2 for me.

Maybe it's because I can relate to the characters more and get into it better than the Predator movies.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Terminator 1 .... Damn scary movie. Terminator 2 was not as scary, yet the special effects were amazing. I loved both story lines. T-3 was on the corny side. I wish Edward Furlong returned as John.

I am not a fan of the Predator movies as much. I do know someone that worked on the special effects on P-2. (infrared images)

Edit to add:

Edward Furlong was on drugs at the time of T-3 and was not asked to come back:

In a 2004 interview, he responded:

"I don't know [what happened]. It just wasn't the time. I was going through my own thing at the point in my life - whatever, it just wasn't meant to be."

I thought that Edward Furlong had some pretty good chemistry with Ahnold.
Nick Stahl..not so much.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by CameronFox]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I would give it to Terminator.

I think that Predator 1 is better than Terminator 1, but Predator 2 falls way behind Terminator 2.

Good movies though.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join