It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ablilty to control odd energy type feeling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpotlessMind

I can do this as well. I used to take tai chi where I discovered that this was chi or whatever you choose to call it. I can have it manifest itself in either a very specific part of my body or my whole body. I'm 22 now and I've been able to do it for about 5 years I'd say.

Like you said, when I sit still it makes me want to move. It can also make me get quite jittery if I hold it for a while.

I've been interested in finding out how I can train myself to use this better, anyone have any resources?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
id also like to know more about this as i have similar "symptoms". ive noticed this ability to "channel" energy throughout by body since i was 8 or 9...im now 23 and have never given it much thought till reading this thread.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I get this feeling at times where i feel like i can focus on an object and just think about a blank projector screen, similar to a blank one in a movie theater before it starts, and i feel this energy build if i hold very very still and if i hold still enough my vision starts to blur and it feels like its about to radiate and explode out of me until i jerk or move again like a day dreamed adrenaline rush

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Very interesting...me, i have the same feelings but never bothered about it... until i was doing acting (for the stage) and noted, that at one moment during the role i got it VERY intense. I loved this special role and i especially loved this specific moment. i know for sure, that this quite intense shudder from head to feet is a very honest and intense AWARENESS. A bit like you stand on the beach during sunset with your girl looking in your eyes. No Words pass, but deep understanding. It CAN be like this. But its a continuum, sometimes just relaxing, sometimes a friendly joy passing through you, sometimes whatever.
So, for some time now i do meditation, nothing more but empty the mind, plus qi gong (in my own way). And im pretty successful and the different kinds of energies flow often through my body, smooth and friendly.
The shudder only comes when your muscles are less free than your soul (or whatever you call your inside).

just do some self-observation and you'll fast learn all by yourself

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SpotlessMind

I have a similar "ability". For as long as i can remember I have been able to create a strong tingling surge at will throughout my whole body. This feeling starts from the back of my brain/skull and I can direct it to any part of my body and hold it there sometimes for a whole minute. I've searched for this on the internet before but never found anything similar.

The feeling is like when someone walks over your grave. I find it hard to do when I'm really tired or intoxicated!!!

But it would be great to find other people who can also do this, and so far you're the closest!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Reviving an old thread of mine, I never really got an answer to what I was seeking.

If anyone thinks they can help, I would appreciate it.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
i have the same feeling but mine is in my chest for me it is a manifestation of my will power ive learned to harness it and focus it on something such as if i want a car i feel this start and channel it towards my goal and bam! i got my dream car for my bday. i got in a fight once and was desperate for a miracle as i was about to be knocked unconscious then i felt a surge and all of a sudden i defeat this guy who is 3 times my size and i dont even know how i did it or what i did. what i have found this to be is a build up of will power that can manifest itself in ways unimaginable if you can channel it

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hey,

What type of emotions do you feel when you do this, if any at all? Can you move it around your body?

I am pretty sure it is chi, your life energy but what I don't understand is why it feels like your on a roller coaster. When you are on a roller coaster and you get that feeling, it is from anxiety(in my opinion). Ive suffered from anxiety before and thats exactly how it feels like. I am also sure that the energy you feel from anxiety is actually your life energy. So, try to move this energy around your body. Try to move it to your hands.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I know what you're referring too - It Feels like your getting 'goose-bumps' all the way up your back - mixed with like . . a surge of energy -

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lseekingtruthl

Well the roller-coaster example was the closest thing to the feeling, it isn't 100 % like the feeling. I'm pretty sure it is not anxiety I've suffered from axiety my whole life so I know the feeling =). I seem's like I can move it about, it's like a sort of feeling of excitement in a way.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinsta

Yes thats pretty much exactly what it is.

But what is it, and how can it be used?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join