It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ablilty to control odd energy type feeling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ok so to start off ever since I can remember I've been able to do this, I'm not sure where I should post this so sorry if its the wrong place. But I'm not quite sure how I do it but it just seem's like a rush of energy. Maybe somewhat comparable to the feeling of going down a roller coaster but I'm not even sure if thats comparable. Does anyone have the slightest idea of what it could be?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Does it start at the spine and emanate through your entire body?

this isn't the one line post you're looking for.
-waves hand-

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yes I think that is where it starts from and after I do this It feels a bit strange and the bottom of the spine.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I frequently read these forums, lurking, as you might say. I still don't know whether I wish to register or not...

Some posts I find genuinely compelling and interesting, others I find to be utter garbage - such is the way of the internet.

However, this thread is personally engaging -

beginning from the base of the spine and just under the top most ribs, it's that roller-coaster feeling that surges and bubbles.

Never been able to find a use for it, though, other than a quick relaxation technique.

Reiki?

-Bearstranaut

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Does it starts like very small and grows until you feel it is going to grow out of your body?

Also, does it starts at your chest or below?

Can you feel it moving through your body, like if it was filling you up?

I wonder...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Yes it starts small and expands as you've said. Also I cant tell if its at the chest or below it, yes it feels like its filling me up.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I don't have an explanation, but a quick question for SpotlessMind.. is this a feeling of something that's always there (I think you said in your spine?), and you can, er, increase it?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SpotlessMind

Try holding your breath when you feel it is growing too big, then keep holding your breath and don't make any movements for some time and when you can't hold it anymore, let it go, what happens then?

My guess is that this is related to the "chi", or whatever they call it around here, if you can start practicing martial arts, you will be able to control it.

But first, you need and want to go and get checked by a qualified doctor, just to be sure, then once you get a diagnosis and you know everything is ok, you can go and start martial arts practice.

I know a few people how have this, myself included, i have been able to control it for some time, have you seen those who can break ice or stuff like that, well it has to do with this ability you have, and lots and lots of training of course.

If i am mistaken, i don't know what this could be, but from what i've seen and what i know about me and some others, there is a very real chance this is the same thing.

How old are you?

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Kaifan]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Doble post removed...

[edit on 13-11-2008 by Kaifan]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
When does the phenomenon manifest? Under stress?

Does your belly tend to feel cold?

Does your spine tingle?

Do you feel ready to run?

Do you feel ready to explode?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It's called Kundalini, they talk about it in yoga.

"Yoga and Tantra propose that this energy may be "awakened" by such means as austerities, breath and other physical exercises, visualization and chanting. It may then rise up a subtle channel at the spine (called Sushumna) to the head, bringing psychological illumination. Yogis tend to attempt this alone, Tantrics in couples, both usually under the instruction of a guru."

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Its an odd feeling when I hold my breath and do it i dont know how to explain it.

Thats interesting I'm going to have to do some research on that, also I'm 19.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Well it manifests itself whenever I want to feel it, so I guess at will.

My spine tingles a bit and I do feel a bit like I'm ready to explode.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

What about your stomach? Does it feel cold? Does it make you want to move about?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Hmmm, I cant tell if my stomach feels cold. Also in a way it does make me want to move about.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I experience a feeling similar to this as well, I was actually playing around with it for a good part of the last night. For me it seems like it starts from my head and radiates down through my spine. Kundalini is the closest explanation I could find for it.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I get a similar type of feeling that I relate to something that is going to happen. I can usually tell if it's going to be a good thing or a bad thing - the feeling goes into my stomach if it's a bad thing and doesn't if it's good.

I just assumed it was intuition but maybe what I'm experiencing isn't the same thing you are?

Jemison

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
does it make you shudder or shiver with it....not cos of cold just cos theres such a surge of 'energy' etc?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Actually it does make me kinda shudder and shiver with it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join