It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control issues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
If you have any issues that are related to US govt/ CIA mind control, I can help you with this. Genuine cases only

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I am assuming you are not referring to the controlled media? I've read of the military experiments, the "hum", fluoride, '___' and Manchurians. If we were under mind control would we know it to able to ask for your assistance. Why limit your information to only a few? If you fear the government , you just gave them a homing beacon. Why not share with all of us??

~Hyp

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I agree with you Hypno how would they know?
I believe there is many people walking around clearly under mind control and have absolutely no idea.
So how on earth could they ask for help.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HypnoAsp

Before I tell you my knowledge about mind control technology, I would like to clarify that I do not suffer from any physical or mental illness.

People communicate through thoughts (telepathy) but they can also speak with each other through speech in someone's brain. This is done through a satellite

For telepathy your thoughts have to be amplified while for speech you can speak as you speak in your head and it gets transferred to the person with whom you are communicating. Every US President communicates with these people (govt) through mind control telepathy. The term these people often use is also called mind to mind communication.

Artificial intelligence is used in conjunction with mind control. This is Strong AI and not just weak AI. This AI has the capability to process information faster than the speed of human thoughts. I can tell you more on this later.

This is how the technology works.

There are two important aspects of Mind Control and both happen real time.

1. Mind Reading
2. Mind Control

Mind Reading: This is the ability to read a person's brain ( and thus his/her thoughts, emotions and every other brain activity) through the satellite.

Our brain discharges electric currents whenever we generate thoughts in our brain. These thoughts could be about anything, thinking to yourself, planning for the future and even physical actions, body movements etc. Our brain discharges these electric charges continusously as it functions, even in sleep.

The US govt has the technology to read these electric discharges from the satellite. They are read by a computer and converted into language. In this way any brain activity can be read from the satellite. So your thinking, emotions, your future course of actions, your planning process. All this can be read.

When the computers hook onto you they obtain a complete brain map of you. They can also read then the memories and other information that is stored in your brain.

There is no way a person will come to know if their brain is read.

Mind Control
This aspect of the technology involves manipulating a person's mind (brain) through a satellite. The scary part is that the person does not realize that his/her brain is being manipulated. Everything that a person would do on his own can be done by manipulating his brain via the satellite. The person will not realize that it is not him but someone else.

Uses (Examples) of mind control
1. Making a person speak what they want you to speak.
2. Manipulating a person's thought process to change their opinions, judgements, biases about a particular subject
3. Harrasing a person by sending voices into his brain, showing him bright lights in front of his eyes, stopping his breadth, giving him body pain etc
4. People can be killed through mind control
5. Controlling the behavior and actions of a person
6. Stunning enemy soldiers in a battle field
7. Telekinesis - moving objects with the brain

The people with whom I communicate have told me how mind control works. And why do I communicate is a secret that I cannot reveal.

They have computers that generate electro magnetic currents and then send these electro magnetic signals to your brain ( via the foci of your brain) via the satellite. These external electric impulses have to match the electro magnetic current frequency in the human brain. Apparently it is very complicated and not as simple as it sounds. Once these electric impulses are sent into your brain, the brain interprets it as its own and a chemical reaction is initiated in the brain and that leads to the desired action or thoughts or emotions from the subject
Thus essentially your 5 senses can be controlled through the satellite.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Anyone for tinfoil?

This is not a one-line post.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
OK I'll bite. We are not allowed to excessively quote, I hope you will entertain a list of questions from me. I'll try to go in the order you provided the information.

1. Do you know what Anatomically or spiritually speaking gives certain people a natural advantage over others to communicate via telepathy?

2. Do you know how and when this satellite technology evolved into being and who is responsible?

3. Is it correct to assume that communication through the satellite can only occur when the satellite is in orbit above said persons communicating. How does this work when the two persons are on opposite sides of the globe?

4. Please explain the difference between strong and weak AI.

5. Current mainstream technology can only detect Brainwaves and not decipher them. This requires an electrode attached to ones skull. How does such a weak electric current exit the skull, travel trough
our stratosphere into space to be detected? How is it deciphered?

6. Everyone's neurons are connected in a unique manner much like a finger print. How are all the unique thought patterns accounted for and translated?

7. I am pretty well educated regarding the anatomy of the human body. I am not familiar with the "foci" of the brain. Can you elaborate?

8. Can you or those which you communicate access me via satellite? If you can, please tell me what is sitting on my stereo speaker right next to my computer monitor. Just in case you can, I have concentrated on it an it is firmly placed into my memory.To avoid any question of untruth on my part I have also u2ued the answer to each poster above this post.

9. In your opening post of this thread you offer your assistance. Do you have information on how to negate this process?

Ty

~Hyp

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HypnoAsp
OK I'll bite. We are not allowed to excessively quote, I hope you will entertain a list of questions from me. I'll try to go in the order you provided the information.

1. Do you know what Anatomically or spiritually speaking gives certain people a natural advantage over others to communicate via telepathy?
People have a higher advantage when they dabble into the occult, there have been people who have been pagan witches whith esp, and when they gave their life to christ and became christian all of those things disappeared

2. Do you know how and when this satellite technology evolved into being and who is responsible? the Technology evolved mostly from NASA look up project bluebeam and how they are going to use satelights to display halographs and make people hear voices in their minds, to create the new age messiah christ deception

3. Is it correct to assume that communication through the satellite can only occur when the satellite is in orbit above said persons communicating. How does this work when the two persons are on opposite sides of the globe? I do not know exactly, but there a a # loads of satellites in orbit, so anywhere in the earth that you can be there are multiple satellites, so one satellite could send information to another in orbit and get it to the other side of the world. i do not know for sure do reasearch on it

All the other questions i have no knowledge on, like i said before Project Bluebeam will answer pretty much most of your questions, go on youtube they explain how the communication proccess works i just do not remember everything from there lol

[edit on 12-11-2008 by gselsidi]

[edit on 12-11-2008 by gselsidi]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
If you have any issues that are related to US govt/ CIA mind control, I can help you with this.

I apologize, I am confused in what way have you helped?

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
The people with whom I communicate have told me how mind control works.

Did I ask the wrong questions or something? If I did can you please explain how it works.

Originally posted by gselsidi
All the other questions i have no knowledge on, like i said before Project Bluebeam will answer pretty much most of your questions, go on youtube they explain how the communication proccess works i just do not remember everything from there lol

What is going on here? is sunny_2008ny and gselsidi the one in the same? Is that ATS legal? If so, why was I referred to You Tube? You communicate with "people" & did not just watch a video on You Tube, RIGHT?

If you are not the same people why is gselsidi answering questions I directed to sunny_2008ny?

Are you under mind control?

I'm putting on my tinfoil hat!

~Hyp

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
ohh sorry i didnt know it was directed to him lol no we are different people.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Interesting , not impossible , still hard to swallow

I know for a fact that through meditation you learn how to differ ones own thoughts , from the soul and from outside influence , don't know if it would have anything to do with that , but you would probably be able to know those aren't your own thoughts if you can sense them well enough.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hey Dude
Here are the answers

1. Telepathy as far as I know can only be achieved through satellite
2. This technology evolved in the late 70s and was perfected in the 80s
3. The US govt has many satellites hovering above different parts of the world and they form a chain around the earth.
4. Weak AI is artificial intelligence that can be intelligent but does not have mental states, feelings or emotions. Strong AI is artificial intelligence that has mental states of it’s own. This is very necessary in mind control because often you have to alter a person’s thinking process, emotions etc. Strong and Weak AI are technical terms used in artificial intelligence.
5. The brain waves as you call them travel long distances and can pass solid objects too. I cannot reveal more on this except that what they read through the satellite is a much more sophisticated version of EEG
6. Even though our brain signatures are different the basic anatomy of the human brain is the same. The positions of the lobes in the brain, the way they are connected to each other is the same. In fact it is the way in mind control to uniquely identify a person.
7. There are 11 or 12 foci in human brain. These are the central areas of the brain from which information is transferred to different areas of the brain. These are not the synapses. As you may be aware nerves carry electric signals with them. Mind control has been for example used successfully to treat Multiple Sclerosis, which results from the myelin sheath (tissue covering the nerves).
8. I communicate to the people from the US govt and CIA. I cannot reveal more to you !
9. The truth is that you cannot beat mind control. So the only way is to stop it. I help people with that.
10. The US govt has carried out a lot of experiments on unsuspecting people and I can vouch that Cathy O”Brien’s case is genuine.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
lol, I wondered what was going on. Ty for the clarification.

~Hyp

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
1 question - you did not refer to cellular phones.
are they not used in mind control?

please clarify.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
cell phones are not used in mind control because they work with radio frequency which is much higher and different than the elecro magnetic frequency of the human brain

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I feel as this being BS for the reason that if that really was the case , they wouldn't worry about anything and would just "kill" anyone they disliked that way.

Moreover , if we can't stop it , let's just get into faraday cages everyone
, that should take care of the "brain waves" imo.

It really feels as a person saying "sorry you are # and cannot beat it in anyways , so give up".

Well I am interested in hearing how you can help people , seeing as we cannot beat it at all , how can you then ?

Just so you know there are quite a few studies that prove telepathy and many other skills , withouth the need of any technology. Perhaps you would be aware of them , being from the government and all that mighty stuff ?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The reason I said that we cannot beat it is because there is no technology as of now to beat it. But the very reason I posted this thread is so that I can help people who are genuinely in distress. I can have a stop put to their mind control activities which are carried out by the US govt. I know some people who are involved in this and some of them are good people.

The givernment is not on a rampage harassing innocent souls, it is just experimenting on some people without their knowledge and approval.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I am a Mind Control Technology TI (targeted individual) ... I could not be more serious ... and I can tell/detail this.

Please email me at [email protected] and also voicemail me if you want at 505 946-0199. I know these two things are monitored but let's do what we can. If you reply and do not hear back from me please let's retry. Many thanks.

Richard

p.s. Hey guess what word I had to match-enter below when doing this! ... it starts with an i and ends with an i ... in any event isn't that ironic.

join