It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am in trouble - anyone knows how to shield against the signal from a GSM tower antenna?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
hack saw the tower till it falls.

one thing good is that you could cook your dinner without using any power.

wrap the tower in chicken wire and save all of us.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Dear Sirs
After more than 25 years of research the impact of harmful radiation on human health, I managed to find a way how:
- detect the presence of harmful radiation in space where people reside, work or sleep.
- identify different types of harmful radiation, dangerous sources such as cellular phones, display screens TV or PC, a small transformers (battery chargers , electric clocks and similar devices to the battery facility, which surround us. which is called "elektrosmog" (antennas TV, radio or the GSM network , trunk electrical currents, sub stations, etc.)

- locating sources of harmful radiation and found radius or direction of their actions (underground water), And their strength or their degree of hazard.
What are the typical symptoms which were harmful radiation cause on the body of certain people?

- Night sweating
- Badly rough sleeping and / wrinkled blankets / especially between 3 and 5 hours / when the intensity of radiation, especially high /- bad dreams / then probably waterway passes exactly below the head /
- Nervousness in the legs
- Pain in rheumatic or naturally sensitive parts of the body
- The need for sleeping in the early morning hours, after the critical 5, when the need arise
- At the morning up feeling greater fatigue than in the evening
- Pain in the crisis, swollen veins, etc.
- The need for frequent urination per night, etc.
I recently, after many attempts and experiments, finally managed to find "certain" material, which under "certain" conditions can completely eliminate harmful radiation from various sources.Idont know on which frequencies work radiation that damages human organism, but I am sure that it is about the same or very similar frequencies, with no mater from which sources are coming!

Discovery, which I termed ,AHRN (anti harmful radiations neutralizer ) is simple in implementation, inexpensive for productin and efficient in the elimination of harmful radiation, which is confirmed in practice in people who are felt some of the earlier mentioned health problems
In order to scientifically proofing efficiency of AHRN it is necessary first of all possess appropriate instruments that are able to detect some sources of harmful radiation on
human organism, then applying AHRN ascertain whether their adversity elimininated or not . Big mistake by measuring electromagnetic fields, measure or set the level of hazard is not whom radiation sources. It is a completely different reason! It can easily prove to the GSM device-the mobile phone. My method elimination of harmful radiation producing GSM devices, whish radio are about 25 cm in the vicinity of apparatus. This harmful radiation does not come, as is commonly thought of "GSM" signal, but only from the devices. Each mobile phone, regardless of the type and manufacturer owns part of the harmful broadcast.
I can accurately identify which part of it and how it can eliminate the harm. I even found 2 different methods of neutralization of harmful radiation "cellular phone" devices. Both methods can be absolutely neutralize harmful effects, and that at this or at least do not bother sending or receiving signals. The application of this invention is possible in all types of mobile devices. Is simple to mount, the minimum volume, and is set below the lid.
I am completely sure that this invention works successfully, but of course it should be and scientifically prove.
In cooperation with some scientists and academics I tried to test his invention but in Croatia does not have the appropriate instruments of this test was not possible.
This is the reason why I turn to you for help ,if you are in possess such instruments that can detect frequencies on which work harmful radiation, and therefore they could confirm or deny eficacy of"AHRN“
If wee are able to scientifically prove I assume that you cane see what would it mean for the ecology, medicine, physics and science in general!
Sincerely
Aleksandar Zalepugin Zagreb
E-mail [email protected]
Mob 0038598233541

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

There is one thing you need to understand about radio wavelengths and that is this,

Although the 'length' of the aerial will be for example 16cm "IF" they are using FULL-WAVE aerials, I believe this measurement was in one of the above threads, GSM Base station repeaters DO-NOT use FULL-WAVE Aerials!!

Most if not all aerials are made from a quarter-wave length of the desired frequency or a multiple of a quarter-wave, for example on 145Mhz a full-wave aerial is about 2meters long but the aerial at a Full-wave is not at all effecient, so instead efficient designs are based around a quarter-wave design, eg, 1/4, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4, 7/8 etc. Rarely do you ever see an aerial that is a Full-wave length.

Most GSM Basestations use 'Stacked' 5/8 wave aerial in a design called a co-linear. This design give actual 'gain' or amplification of transmitted and received signals.

Therefore, the actual wavelength is MUCH smaller in size than if you were using a full-wave aerial.

My own personal view is that the average Basestation transmits a minimum of 26dbw or 400watts ERP (Estimated Radiated Power) not far behind a microwave oven, 750watts RMS.

Several layers of metal 'Wallpaper' "Gold" would be best especially across the windows, which is the main entry point for RF into buildings.

Gold is used by NASA to insulated various electronic modules in space craft/ satellites from RF interference and shielding.

The other point while I remember is DON'T earth the shielding, whatever you decide to use, leave it 'floating' in relation to ground (Earth) RF doesn't like this and will 'wrap around' the insulation in a similar fashion to a Faraday cage.

Moving might just be easier and less stressful on your cells.

Regards,

R.F.Burn.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Buy a pet mouse, put him in a plastic container (so the signal won't be blocked) and stay with a friend for awhile.
Then take the mouse that died from exposure to the radiation, bring it to the company who owns the antenna, and kindly tell them that for 2.5 million dollars you won't go public on the evening news.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I was just thinking about this chicken wire thing. If you put up rabbit wire, or chicken wire type mesh on your walls, ceilings, and floors, you would have to cover it up so you don't look like a cooky nut job, you know?

You could go trendy and maybe use a textured wall type technique with that stuff they sell at Lowes' and Home Depot. Then paint over it and have a way cool looking house. Paint a couple of walls white with the other two striking colors, to add depth. A dark brown textured wall in a white room really looks cool.

I'm not so sure what you'll need to do with the floor treatments, though. I don't know if I would go wall to wall carpet or just bamboo wood planks. They are pretty cheap and ooohh , they look great! Have you seen the new bamboo type flooring? You just put it together like a puzzle and voila! you have a great new floor.

The ceiling could be coated with that popcorn type spray.

I don't know about what to do with the windows. Seriously, if you have reflective tint on them that will be a huge red flag. Someone will notice and eventually you will be a target of an investigation. I don't have a clue about what to do with the windows, sorry.

All of the above things I have suggested to you are relatively cheap. They can be done in a weekend. Seriously, it's not hard if you put in a good 2 days working on it.

What I'm mainly getting at here, is you CANNOT let it be known that you think this way. Don't talk about it with your friends, don't talk about it with your family, your coworkers, anyone that doesn't think like you do.

You can cover you whole house like this or just make a safe room. Whatever you want, considering your level of paranoia. There may come a time when the powers that be decided to lock up the "crazy" people who think like this. Blend in baby. Don't be a "crazy". Your life expectancy will rise.

I hope you understand that I'm not calling you crazy, but listen. If an unenlightened person walks into your room or house and sees a bunch of chicken wire up in your house and you tell them about what you believe is happening they are going to think you are crazy.

Then they are going to go around talking about how crazy you are. Eventually you will be known as that crazy guy with the chicken wire up on the walls, or whatever.

Blend in. Blend in.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If you're only renting, to cover up the chicken wire, you can use large stretches of fabric stapled to the walls artistically - things like indian sari's work really well for this, or any fabric you like. Yes, you'll have holes in the wall to cover up from both the wire and the fabric when you leave, but that's easier than dealing with textured walls, imho.

As far as windows are concerned.. Mylar reflective emergency blankets sewn into curtain liners?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voxel
reply to post by TXPatriot38

Do you think that we will be responding to a post in 2 months time with the title, "I need help - crazy neighbor blocking cell phone signal?"

Jon

So this is why I can't get any signal where I live!

I need to find out whick neighbor of mine has chickenwired thier house!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXPatriot38 No grounding necessary with the wire on the inside walls. If outside, yes I would ground it as a precaution.

I'm not 100% on the understanding of RF propagation, but wouldn't the wire mesh need ground otherwise it will act like an aerial and beam unmodulated RF into the room? I think its the same from tin foil hats were the unwanted signals would go under the dome and bounce around multiple times before escaping (think of light hitting a reflector) out the bottom again.

From my understand if i ever would do such a thing would be to chicken wire the walls, floor and cieling and then lay bare aluminium foil over the top of the mesh to block any other radio frequency which is smaller that the smallest whole in the mesh. Covering over with curtains would be good since if would cut down alot of external audio noise.

I would earth the now formed cube at each corner since minute electrical impulses from the radio fequency would go for the shortess route to ground, hence, if a signal 'hits' one corner hear the ceiling and must travel down and across two wall to reach the earth lead near the far-opposite corner, wouldn't this pulse actaully generate a weak radio signal which may be amplified by the chicken wire cage?

The second problem without grounding would be the time that the door its open (or window). If the cage is not grounded, then signals can come in thru the door and bounce around inside if its not earthed? The window is a none issue as long as has aluminium flyscreen (not the weak nylon/fibreglass type), thus, acting just a faraday cage if is earthed.

So many questions, thx for any answers from experts.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ideally, you would cover the structure with a Faraday Cage, which could be anything from chicken wire as suggested, to metallic screen.

Although the powers that be have eliminated lead from paint, the form to mix with paint can be purchased, mixed with paint, and you can repaint the interior and even exterior of your flat.

Jeez.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
the only things that block that kind of thing is lead or gold or any other denser matirials but i dont know how you would get that kind of matirials so i dont know

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Personally, I'd just move... Really no way to get rid of the risks...

Not always an option though, is it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join