It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow-up story: Mombasa Imam who confirmed Obama's birth place arrives in the UK

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
You folks are hilarious.

This reminds me of the BiGFooT FOUND thread..

[edit on 12-11-2008 by HunkaHunka]

Yeah, but BigFoot was found in the woods dead and wasn't a commie bastard!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

Right. With all those different names you would think he might be honest and list At Least One on his attorney application to the Illinois Supreme Court, right? Wrong. He did not list one single alias. So he first lied to them about his past and now I fear he's lied to the American people about it.
Anyone else find it odd that when he recently went to see his grandma in HI he had his records sealed?!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MetatronCubensis

I've thought about that myself.....perhaps Bush's absence from the campaign trail (thus not showing any real support for McCain) was actually to help push Obama into the Oval Office.....so he (Bush) could grab the reins, drop martial law on the people, and stay in office.

Is this crazytalk? Perhaps....but this is a crazy world we live in.

Granfalloon

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Wouldn't the delagates just become unbound and the delagates could vote how they wanted to.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
There would be riots of major proportions if Obama suddenly was told he could not be President. Jemison

Maybe thats the plan - enter martial law & the "homeland security force"

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Martial law? In Finland media told people in US buying more guns because they are afraid that in future you cant buy guns so easily.

Lets see what happens, if Obama is not president there will be blood on the streets?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MetatronCubensis
reply to post by Jemison

Very interesting article.
Maybe this was the plan all along? Get the hopes of the American people up - oops he's not a US citizen - riots in the streets of most major cities - Bush calls for Martial Law.
I wouldn't put it past TPTB.

That's my suspicion. Honestly, the whole time I've been thinking that somehow this was to get people's hopes up (and how monumentally high they have gotten), only to tear them down and provoke riots and martial law. I noticed the lightness, calm, and happiness in people's faces the day after Election Day, and somehow it didn't seem real. It replaced the sad, grouchy, or flat countenances I often see on people in these hard times; it would've been inspiring if it had seemed the result of a secure win. Unfortunately, the degree of joy I saw and felt around me served as an indicator to me of the same or worse degree of anger that will be provoked if this is taken away from him (and from everyone who voted for him). What a cruel manipulation if it had been actually planned. Then, maybe desperate people are easy to manipulate in any of various directions due to the intensity of emotion involved.

Anyway, maybe that's part of why I didn't get too happy about Obama's win. Even though if I didn't have *this* suspicion, though, my other conspiracy theory (that he's a puppet) would've kicked in. His message just seems too good to be true in this day and age.

I hope it works out and we find the election outcome doesn't have to be reversed. There will still most likely be chaos next year, but please let it not be from the loss of such a (so far) popular President!

[edit on 12-11-2008 by wintermarches]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

In order to keep the peace you would elect a lier? Strange how so many people would rather abandon their principles in order to avoid a conflict.
Sad really...
(Assuming this Birth-place thingy in Kenya is proven of course.)

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hande

Off topic for a second, I read the account of the Finnish defending themsleves from the Soviets in 1939. Some brave, smart, troops there in Finland. whooped the snot out of those commies for awhile.

On topic, I don't know what will happen if Obama is removed but I know I'll be ready either way. It's just in my blood as an American, a former Boy Scout, and a former member of the armed services.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ian990003100
Smell the coffee!!

For goodness sake do you people Honestly in your hearts really think that this stuff is true?

Don't you think that before any of this takes place all those who may be in the running and all those who are in the running check out!!!

All the foreground checks have been done. There are conspiracies and there are malicious stories out there this is not one of them.

The amount and depth of deception that has ruled this system is why people are open to - and should remain open to completing the task of confirming his birth place.

We have experimented on our own people (and others), caused false flags, stolen from the system and recently allowed a president to change our basic rights - to name just a few of the reasons we should not just "let things go."

We are desperate for truth.
This has nothing to do with Obama.
This has to do with being duped for so long.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater
I hear people here repeatedly saying why don't the Obama people just release the original and put this to rest. Well, I don't think there is anything to put to rest. This topic appears only on fantasy conspiracy sites. If the Obama camp stopped and specifically addressed every little conspiracy, they would have no time to do anything else.

Don't you get it? If it was a proven document from Hawaii, the Supreme Court would not be demanding the original, nor would it be in the Supreme Court if it was only stupid fantasy. It is FACT, and it is a BIG issue, as evidenced by the involvement of those great conspiracist, the Supreme Court. It is a principal of LAW, that a photocopy will not do for evidence. The original must be produced, and the copy is easy to counterfeit. Of course, the POTUS doesn't merit anyone counterfeiting, does it?

McCain and Palin tried every dirty trick in the book and then some. You have to beleieve that if there was anything to this birth issue they would have been all over it. And you can bet they heard about it and had it looked into.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
[The site you give has a date of 1997. If that was the new law, what was the law at the time of his birth? That is the law that would apply, not this one. Even if he were legal, he LIED in a big way, before he was even inaugerated. What does this tell you?

Well the part of that page entitled "Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock" specifically refers to the status of people born between 1952 and 1986, so that page does appear to address that time period. The part of the page entitled "Birth Abroad Out-of-Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen Mother" isn't qualified in terms of date of birth, so it appears to apply to all date ranges.

As to what it tells me--if he was born in Kenya it tells me that someone in his family lied, not necessarily Barack Obama Jr himself. Most people have no direct recollection of being born
. My suspicion would be that Barack Obama Jr received conflicting versions of the story from different members of the family and was never sure whom to believe.

The fact that he wrote a book about his family tells me that he may have some unresolved issues regarding his family. Most people do--there are very few people without one skeleton or another in the family closet. Most people also respect the privacy of other people regarding their private family matters.

Once Barack Obama Jr has established his qualifications to be president vis-a-vis the circumstances of his birth, all other private family matters should remain just that--private unless and until Barack Obama Jr decides to reveal them.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by BareBreastedRamaStudents]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The topic of the thread is that some guy from Kenya says he has 'escaped' with papers proving that Obama was born there.

Everybody is taking this story at it's word and running with it. We really need to look at the source of the story with scrutiny. API did not take the story from any other source. They are the only originating source of this story that anyone else (be it a blogger or news source) got it from.

I've already stated several key points of knowledge that seem to suggest that API is, at the very least, NOT a credible news source. At the most, it is a blatant attempt by someone who is strongly opposed to Obama becoming president (for obvious reason on their part) and is fronting themselves as a viable news source that people should pay attention to and take it at it's word.

We already know how most of you feel about Obama being president if he were born in Kenya. I don't think anyone would disagree that he would not be eligible to be president.

The only 'proof' we have that Obama was not born in the US is (supposedly) from two people.

I like how when a credible tv news station says they've verifyied with a Head Hawaiin Official that they have his birth certificate on file, everyone says they are full of it.

But when some less than credible news sources say they have two people saying he was born in Kenya, you eat it up with a spoon.

ATS is about getting to the bottom of things. So far, the ONLY thing we have gotten to the bottom of (or at least closer to the bottom of) is that API is full of it. They are a fraudulent organization so far as all the evidence seems to point out.

I really don't think people should ignore this fact in order to keep the thread going in the direction it was steered towards and not the one it was meant to follow.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Im going to go out on a limb....and say this.

Yawn.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Instead of laughing, how about directly answering what people have clearly shown to be discrepancies on this document?

Why has Obama not produced a valid document to shut everyone up?

You see the one posted in the thread? That's the one he supplied. What do you expect him to do .. crap out the original? How about you?

I can't even get my original. I can only get certified copies or certified and newly minted certificate of birth.

You see, as others have mentioned.. there are background checks etc that occur before you are allowed to have a clearance. It's called an SSB.

What I am more interested in, is how come the certified BC wasn't good enough for Berg? What is his issue? Was he as concerned about all of the other candidates? No? Oh.... gee....

Whatever... it's still pretty funny though because it's a non-issue.

Why is it a non-issue? Because of the points that nunya makes earlier in this thread. The group claiming this is made up. Fabricated.

I find it very sad that citizens would cheer on these non-credible fly-by-night organizations as well as the "Experts" like "Tech Dude".

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

You see the one posted in the thread? That's the one he supplied. What do you expect him to do .. crap out the original? How about you?

I can't even get my original. I can only get certified copies or certified and newly minted certificate of birth.

You see, as others have mentioned.. there are background checks etc that occur before you are allowed to have a clearance. It's called an SSB.

Exactly, some years ago, my mom had lost my original BC and i also had to get another one. It was a copy. You can't get an original once you've lost yours because only two people have the original. The hospital/state of birth or the parent(s). The hospital/state, for obvious reasons, is not going to give you their original copy. A notarized, signed copy is good enough for every other state or official department but not for Obama haters. Apparently, they believe they have higher standards than those officials.

Obama would NOT have gotten as far as he has with a fake birth certificate. As you said, hunka, he had to get clearance. He's had to get driver's licenses, be enrolled in school's, and there would have to be a record of him getting some kind of US citizenship status in order to be considered an American citizen born in a foreign country.

There is apparently no such record.

As politifact.com says:

If this document is forged, a U.S. senator and his presidential campaign have perpetrated a vast, long-term fraud. They have done it with conspiring officials at the Hawaii Department of Health, the Cook County (Ill.) Bureau of Vital Statistics, the Illinois Secretary of State’s office, the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois and many other government agencies.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Hawaii only confirmed that there is a Birth certificate on record, not that it is a U.S. birth certificate or if indeed it is genuine.

Still to this day, you can take your own foreign birth record and place it on file in Hawaii. That doesn't mean you are born here. I can do the same here in Florida. It is supposedly for the protection of the original only and done as a public service for transients to prevent loss.

The only copy someone else, other than yourself can get (say, an employer) is a "Certification of live birth", which only states that you were indeed "Born".

These are easy to get on the black market also. It is well known among illegal immigrants that phony papers can be bought freely with little cash. Anyone with a good printer and photoshop skills can make one that will fool DMV and many other agency's. Fooling the FBI is another matter though and that is why I believe that OBAMA is dragging his feet on this one.

Vince,
OXOjamm.
*snip*

Mod edit:removed personal information.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You guys need to understand there is a difference between being a US citizen and a Natural Born Citizen. You can be born on a plane over the ocean and be a US Citizen, or even born in another country on a military base and become a US Citizen automatically. You can not however become a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN unless you as born in the States. I'm pretty sure this came up about McCain, he was born in Panama, on a US base. He's a US Citizen but not a Natural Born Citizen.

It's all mute anyway, it's 2008, we have seen real looking dinosaurs and aliens in movies, do you think making a piece of paper look legit is hard, especially for these people? Obama will become President more than likely, do you have any idea how many people would freak out if he was denied? And for whatever reason the back community likes Obama they will riot. Yeah, he's have black, okay so are you but do you think he cares about you? Maybe if you a rich black person or in power. It really goes to show how racist people really are. Some people never gave a crap about politics and still don't even know what's really going on but hey there's a dude running that the same color as me, thats my guy.

Oprah, case and point. Sorry for the rant.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by on_yur_6

I believe if he is removed from the office it will get very nasty in the USA. Many will be screaming he was removed because of the color of his skin and not think twice about what is stated in our constitution. Biden will be the President and Pelosi as the VP.

This one might get ugly.

Good God. I would consider any situation as being "ugly" if Pelosi has any more power than the dishwasher at the local McDonalds.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Please go back and read what others have pointed out about the BC provided by BO. It's not a copy of the original it a new certificate of live birth. The most glaring problem is that there is no stamp or seal.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join