It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How great would it be if Obama investigated Skull & Bones?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm sorry guys, but these secret societies to me are more dangerous (in my mind) than anything that comes out of the Middle East.

Don't you guys ever wonder just what exactly it is that they are doing in that so called "TOMB" at Yale? What if the day Obama became president, that place became like a crime scene?

I'm just dreaming here... But I just wish that somehow everyone of those Skull & Bones memebers were questioned about the time they spent in Skull & Bones and this information became public.

I know Skull & Bones isn't the only fraternity with mass amounts of power and influence over the Country, but if I were Obama... I'd wouldn't hessitate to investigate a group like this, Because from what I've heard: (Skull & Bones has the most influnce over the Military dictators)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Why would you want Obama to be able to randomly investigate private groups?

I don't think that the Skull & Bones are charged with any crimes, they seem to be guilty of only being members of a private club at a nice school.

- Boat

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I would be most disturbed if Obama decided to randomly investigate college fraternities. We have more pressing issues for this nation to confront.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
I would be most disturbed if Obama decided to randomly investigate college fraternities. We have more pressing issues for this nation to confront.

Skull & Bones looks more suspicious than the mafia.

my opinion.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

Skull & Bones looks more suspicious than the mafia.

my opinion.

Your opinion, but not really based in fact.

Any fraternity from a top campus will contain people who will be in positions of power later in life. Its a social networking device, not a conspiracy.

Obama himself comes from Harvard Law, one of the most elite programs in the country. Do you not think he used his connections to launch himself into power? What is he going to do, investigate Harvard Law too?

[edit on 10-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
(Skull & Bones has the most influnce over the Military dictators)

Uhm...what exactly (not "your opinion", but EXACTLY) are "military dictators? ...and how do you know this statement to be fact? (assuming you're correct about "military dictators" of course...

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Do a little research and you'll see Obama won't be investigating anything about the Skull and Bones; because his top economic guy Austan Goolsbee is a member

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I think he's got a few more important things to occupy his time come January. Much less investigating what amounts to a college frat. Let's see, there are, currently, two ongoing wars, a financial downturn, and assorted other issues domestic and foreign to deal with.

Skull and Bones? Not even in the same booklet of important issues for Mr. Obama to worry about.

So to answer your question. It wouldn't be great at all.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Perhaps Obama will "investigate" and write a term paper about his findings. He can then submit the paper to the people of the United States for extra credit.

Let's leave the story for the beat reporter at the student paper. Too many people in DC are members of S&B or other societies such as Z, IMP, Seven, etc. The list goes on and on. The Seven Society at UVA does not reveal a members name until that member has died. Now that it is a mystery for Encyclopedia Brown to solve.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Oh now why would Obama go digging up dirt on John Kerry??

You knew he was a member didn't ya?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If S&B is ever investigated, it will be because something big HAS happened and needs to be whitewashed.

Double jeopardy and all that.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Y'all need to do a little research on S&B and the NWO. What is interesting about this is that Obmama's top economic adviser is a S&B.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yes you are right, and it was mentioned in the thread. Austan Goolsbee is a member and Obama's money man.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by warpboost]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
Yes you are right, and it was mentioned in the thread. Austan Goolsbee is a member and Obama's money man.

Yup - the S&B is one rock I really doubt he'll turn over. Just too many powerful folks in industry, military and all sides of the government have came out from under it..

top topics

join