It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or TR-3B over the City of Stirling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Is this a flying triangle Tr-3b filmed this a wile back don't really know what it is maybe just a aeroplane but it was sitting there for a long time with mars to the right of it and a other object to the right of mars very interesting what's your views on this cheers.

Brian

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Its an aeroplane, flying directly towards the camera with its landing lights on. Thats why it looks static.

When it turns you can see the running lights flashing.

There was a similar case to this over the great lakes in the states that was proved to be the same thing.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

why would it have its landing lights on when its no were neer the airport I think it was there to long to be a aeroplane. and it does look like a black triangle.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a wise man once said, "If the Lights are flashing it's one of ours, if the lights don't flash it's one of their's"...... I tend to agree.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I think it's a converted TR-7. The producers of Back To The Future Part IIII have been hit with sweeping budget cuts, and they were testing the flux capacitor on the converted Triumph before filming starts.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stevo_Devo

there's hundreds of ufos with flashing lights that don't mean anything still no reasonable explanation then

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
this lasts two long for it to be a aeroplane it has to be hovering

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
i think this footage is ****ing great

the airplane opinion would be valid but the nearest airports are about 20 miles away

i think the object is hovering in this area

maps.live.com...

what do you think brian?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by beefeater

There's defi not any airports and it does sit there a bit to long cheers

top topics

join