It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to build new world order: UK PM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Time to build new world order: UK PM

www.smh.com.au

The international financial crisis has given world leaders a unique opportunity to create a truly global society, Britain's Prime Minister Gordon Brown will say in a keynote foreign policy speech today.

In his annual speech at the Lord Mayor's Banquet, Brown - who has spearheaded calls for the reform of international financial institutions - will say Britain, the United States and Europe are key to forging a new world order.

"The alliance between Britain and the US - and more broadly betwe
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Wow, I wonder how long it will be till the public follow suit and start asking for a nwo. I mean.... it makes a lot of sense for something like that to happen - if we have a nwo it would make it a lot easier to govern the world financialy, manage the different countries etc.....
There are bad points as well, but I dont have the time to go into them lol.

Discuss.............

www.smh.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a very very bad idea, who the hell wants global governance, heck, I dont want EU governance never mind global!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Funny how he chose to use those three words all together publicly "New" "World" "Order".

It's just a NLP scam to get people to get used to the NWO concept, and eventually accept it.

It's like 'coming out the closet' \ 'breaking the ice' but's it's funny how the public just ignore and disregard it. Had he said "Islamic Shariah Law" well then, the whole country would be up in arms - again the effects of NLP on the mass public.

Seems like some F$%^ed up monster is on it's way and just around the corner (i'm trying to swear in good taste)

RUN!

P.S. NLP stands fro Neuro-Linguistic Programming

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

Kevin Rudd in a phone call to Obama "Australia looks forward to working in the closest possible way, in the closet possible partnership"

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by majestictwo

Kevin Rudd in a phone call to Obama "Australia looks forward to working in the closest possible way, in the closet possible partnership"

mind you every two bit politician, from Aboriginal to Irish thinks they will have some sort of "close" relationship with this false messiah

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by majestictwo

mind you every two bit politician, from Aboriginal to Irish thinks they will have some sort of "close" relationship with this false messiah

I suspect it wouldn’t matter who won the election the same comment would have stood.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
a very very bad idea, who the hell wants global governance, heck, I dont want EU governance never mind global!

I agree.

The further a government gets from it's citizens (aka intended victims), the worse they rule. A perfect example is the Federals "running" the US. These are people who are *completely* lost in their own little world.

The term "NWO" was a bad idea when Adolf Hitler stated to spout off about it. I don't imagine the meaning has changed a lot since then either.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousATS

I agree.

The further a government gets from it's citizens (aka intended victims), the worse they rule. A perfect example is the Federals "running" the US. These are people who are *completely* lost in their own little world.

The term "NWO" was a bad idea when Adolf Hitler stated to spout off about it. I don't imagine the meaning has changed a lot since then either.

Absoloutely, and money pit gets ever harder to control or manage........

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The Lord Maror represents The Rothchild family, and this banquet is not just any banquet, it IS the banquet that host's the Circle of 13.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Did he actually say "new world order" or were those the reporters words? I thought he said something about a renewed global society which is different than the New World Order as we think about it. Society sounds more like cooperation than NWO.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
In some ways, the unification of the world would be a significant contribution to the evolution of mankind. However, it cannot be a Orwellian nightmare state in which an oligarchy system is supreme.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

He said the following from the third paragraph:

but to lead the global effort to build a stronger and more just international order,"

I dont think he says "New world order", but he does refer to it like he did in the above section of his speech.

I get the impression from talks like this and threads like this one that they are going to sit there and make the nwo something that seems appealing to the general public. make it something that they think that they need for the world to operate correctly.
If they do that then there isnt much that we can really do to stop it can we.

Oh yea.... there are 2 other thread about this artical, are we able to merge the threads?

[edit on 10/11/2008 by funky monk]

new topics

top topics

join