It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male Births Declining

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Take that finding, coupled with the fact that a study by Allan and his colleagues found that, from 1930 to 1990, the male sex ratio had dropped by about 1 boy per 1,000 births. Though older parents, fertility drugs and certain diseases have all been linked to an increasing proportion of female births, Michelle B. Gottlieb of the World Resources Institute (WRI), says the findings "suggest that avoidable, [likely] environmental, factors may be playing a role."

Link
Even though there's very slightly more males born then girls. Males die younger and specially if their premature. So by these means, females will eventually greatly out-number males in the future.

Several causes of this

1. Drugs in the food

2. Males are born only with one X chromosome

Also, most younger men now have lower sperm count or Testicular cancer.

Things don't look so well for the future generation of your grandchildren

Also here is another link on the matter
www.infowars.com...

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Rentor]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So, what you're saying is, at some point in the future, distant or otherwise, some poor guy is gonna get shot down for sex by some girl who literally tells the last guy on earth that she won't screw him.

Oh the humanity!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

Google Secret Covenant.

Article as is it originally appeared on the Bankindex.com web site on 21 June 2002:

THE SECRET COVENANT

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their
perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the
connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive.
Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring
suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing
the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience
for we know the secrets of the absolute.

We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and
secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while
pretending to do the opposite.

====
Mod Edit: Long quote snipped, 'ex' tags added
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/10/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DellGribble

Well i wouldn't really take it has a joke. Since its really serious for mankind. They need to find a way to keep males alive longer or we might in way off distant future it be like china, but only mainly female population.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think that eventually this will correct itself. A big part of it, I think anyway, is the number of women waiting until their mid to late 30's or even early 40's to have children. Seems like the older the mother is the higher the likelihood of the baby being female, of course I could be wrong but it just seems that way to me.

I would suggest marrying someone from my husbands family tree. Three generations and nothing but boys have been born.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
I think that eventually this will correct itself. A big part of it, I think anyway, is the number of women waiting until their mid to late 30's or even early 40's to have children. Seems like the older the mother is the higher the likelihood of the baby being female, of course I could be wrong but it just seems that way to me.

I would suggest marrying someone from my husbands family tree. Three generations and nothing but boys have been born.

women are waiting that long because most guys out there dont want to settle down and have children - most guys want to tell women lies that they love them and want a future with them, just to have sex - for one night or to live together promising her that they will have that future together but it never happens in a lot of cases - the guys are just stringing the woman along

for young women to have babies at a young age we have to educate men to want to marry and have children early cos most girls want to have children with someone who will be a father to those children as it is known that it is not good for a child not to have a father's presence in their lives

so over to you guys - tell us how do we stop you lot telling us lies just to have sex so that we can stop wasting our precious child bearing years on you and move on to the guys who do want to have a family with us?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rentor

Well i wouldn't really take it has a joke. Since its really serious for mankind. They need to find a way to keep males alive longer

In the future this won't be a problem. If we skip ahead to the period of time we are hypothesizing, we will have either attained clinical immortality or we will be able to transfer our minds to artificial bodies. Granted, at this point, sexual organs may or may not be apart of our kind to begin with.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabyte
women are waiting that long because most guys out there dont want to settle down and have children - most guys want to tell women lies that they love them and want a future with them, just to have sex - for one night or to live together promising her that they will have that future together but it never happens in a lot of cases - the guys are just stringing the woman along

If I'm not mistaken there have been studies done about it and they found that women are waiting longer to marry and have children now due to them focusing more on their careers and education during their 20's and 30's. There are guys who string women along, but those are the cases where the woman needs to tell him to hit the road instead of waiting forever for him to want to get married. Most of the guys I know don't fall into that category, most of them want to get married and have kids it's just a matter of finding the right woman.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Which is bad in this case. Because, study shows more women are born then. But to the statement you made, there are a lot of guys who want to get married and have kids including me. But somehow, those type of guys don't get attention in the younger years.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

Originally posted by megabyte

If I'm not mistaken there have been studies done about it and they found that women are waiting longer to marry and have children now due to them focusing more on their careers and education during their 20's and 30's. There are guys who string women along, but those are the cases where the woman needs to tell him to hit the road instead of waiting forever for him to want to get married. Most of the guys I know don't fall into that category, most of them want to get married and have kids it's just a matter of finding the right woman.

and of course the ones who lie to women are experts at it so the woman may not realise it for a decade by which time she is already over the ideal best age to have a baby

the so called career women - that might very well be because they dont trust men - and know that just maybe they will be left to bring up their children as a solo mother and so they want their career sufficiently developed so that the income is ok - and these days with student loans to pay back that does take a decade or so to get to that point

i wish you would introduce me to some of these guys who want to get married and have a family because they are so hard to meet - naturally I am not referring to guys who are dreamers and think you can bring up a family on fresh air and dont need to have a decent income for it

yeah - you need a guy who has money and a good income and then a girl can have babies early but of course a woman who looks for a guy with a good income is seen as a gold digger and not as a woman who wants to ensure a good chance of success in bringing up happy well adjusted children who dont have to be latch-key kids and turn to wrong doing because of lack of parental supervision because both parents have to work

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Jenna

Which is bad in this case. Because, study shows more women are born then. But to the statement you made, there are a lot of guys who want to get married and have kids including me. But somehow, those type of guys don't get attention in the younger years.

perhaps that is because the girls need to find the guys whose income level is such that it will stretch to cover the financial needs of a family - and that is a lot of money.

most young guys think love is enough

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by megabyte

Well its almost impossible have good income these days without going to college for long time. So most certainly, people will have their kids in their 30's and 40's. Which in this case, is bad. Since, women will eventually out number men dramatically.IF STUDIES ARE CORRECT THAT IS

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

an excellent point, twice as many slaves for about the same inflation-
degraded pay...pure genious, and surely an evil one...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Well i wouldn't really take it has a joke. Since its really serious for mankind. They need to find a way to keep males alive longer or we might in way off distant future it be like china, but only mainly female population.

I understand this is a serious subject. Didn't mean to poke too much fun ot it.

It's just that, at the moment, I'm not all that concerned about something that won't happen until many, many years from now. If humans are still around when there is, say, one man for every 50 or 100 women, let the people of the future deal with that. In short, at the present time, humanity has bigger fish to fry.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I see what you are getting at, but then we can say the same thing for global warming can't we? It's not the problem now but it will be... eventually

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DellGribble

I understand this is a serious subject. Didn't mean to poke too much fun ot it.

It's just that, at the moment, I'm not all that concerned about something that won't happen until many, many years from now. If humans are still around when there is, say, one man for every 50 or 100 women, let the people of the future deal with that. In short, at the present time, humanity has bigger fish to fry.

perhaps out of necessity we will have to willingly enter marriages along the harem model?

I personally I could never ever do that but i am sure lots of guys would be very happy to have carte blanche to have sex with many girls and not have to worry about that little old thing called fidelity to the one you love

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

Fair enough.

I'm still skeptical of the global warming, especially the "man-made" variety. But I do agree with you on the declining male issue, though. If there are steps we can take now, then why not do that.

P.S.: My g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g grandson is gonna kill me for saying that.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

maybe he will, but most certainly we need to address this problem eventually and take care of it.

or is this a conspiracy? Kill most of the males off and eventually you will have NWO WISHS of population of 500 million.

Boy, aren't those NWO boys greedy. Their plan all along was to have all the women to themselves

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

That they do. I have known many a decent guy who doesn't get the attention he deserves from women while he is young. Not really sure why that happens though..

reply to post by megabyte

Or it could be because nowadays women are more likely to go after what they want instead of waiting on a man. Personally, I don't know. Met my hubby right before I graduated high school, married him two years later (after giving him the poo or get off the pot speech
), and we've been together seven and a half years now. I think the main problem is a lot of women will go five or ten years waiting for the guy to propose or set a date before they realize that he isn't going to. After my hubby and I had been together for two years, I asked him to marry me. Told him I wasn't going to wait forever and if he wanted to be with me there was no reason not to get married. There are good ones out there, you just have to be careful not to overlook them just because they aren't as well off financially as you would like.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join