It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Obama "movement" is already underway

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
What? I do not understand the main question of the first post. Ok... Impeach Obama. 1: Why? 2: What has Obama done to be impeached? The main reason WHY he would be impeached, because he is not a natural born citizen of AMERICA. It would not matter what colour the President is, that part should not matter. And a nother thing. If Obama is American, why does EVERYBODY call him African? He is a American President, not a African American President.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
And a nother thing. If Obama is American, why does EVERYBODY call him African? He is a American President, not a African American President.
That is a ridiculous question, and you know it.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by prototism

Originally posted by gordonwest
And a nother thing. If Obama is American, why does EVERYBODY call him African? He is a American President, not a African American President.
That is a ridiculous question, and you know it.

I was not being racist. And I was not being ridiculous about the Question. All I was saying the HE, the President IS American. If there was a female President, people would NOT called her a 'Female American President'. People would say, 'HEY'...The person IS the American President of the United States Of America.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

I just wanted to chime in but not to be insulting, you obviously are oblivious to his birthplace. Barrack Hussein Obama was not born in America. However, you chose to highlight criticism on people that feel he wont succeed as a President.. If you don't see it, you probably never will. However, refer to revelations for complete listing and description of the anti-christ and go get yourself some survival gear and i.e. makeup, toenail clippers, ipod(but I don't think you could survive on any older versions) and diet pepsi so it can quench your thirst.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think your answer would be Political correctness. Ugh...people need to stop feuding and become one. We need to evolve!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
your right he is not president yet but he has allready decided to raise gas tax before he even steps into his office.he has said he will put a ban on hand guns.he is a terror groups best friend he is a danerious man.has not even proven that he is a american born yet.man does not have a ounce of honer in him.you can take this to the bank your rights will dissapier one by one and you have only yourself's to blaim.obama and acorn have deep conections witch is how he won the election buying votes

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

He's an African American. What do you want people to say? People are excited because he is the first black president. It proves that despite some people's efforts, this country is slowly progressing forward.

I am confused by what upsets you that people call him an African American. Did you not notice that label in the past 10+ years before that it has been used?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Impeach Obama already? Bit premature, don't you think?
I guess I can understand it a teensy bit... Get the man out of office as quickly as possible, before he can do any wrong.

…Yikes, that’s a big mission! Thinking about it now, you know, I’m actually feeling pretty sympathetic to this cause. Presidents are fundamentally flawed in this way – they may actually succeed at screwing things up. To solve this problem, we’re just gonna have to get rid of Presidents altogether and switch back to a divinely-imposed monarchy. There's no impeachment option, of course, but at least we can comfort ourselves with the thought that any nasty business occurring under the king's rule is plainly the will of God.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

I think you are dead wrong on this thing about people wanting Bush back in the white house. Bush and his neocon business model ruined our country. Thieves and looters might be a better name for the Bu#es. He allowed lax laws that nearly put half of the country out into the street with foreclosure and loss of their already low paying 2-3 jobs, then allowed loan sharking by the big banks until they had wrung out the last dollar they could. Next he arranged for the bailout, hopefully his Daddy and his friendsdidn't lose any money in his OIL stock. We can go back as far as Enron to see the deceit of the Bush presidency. Not too bad for someone who couldn't make the numbers and had to rig the vote to get elected.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MOFreemason

especially Barack who defied our Constitution's requirement that POTUS be a "nautral born" citizen, because he was BORN IN KENYA, AFRICA!
and why this Democrat who voted for the fraud now wants to see him impeached too!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join