It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbi Revels the Name of the Messiah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This happened last year but did'nt get much press in Israel or the rest of the world. A few months before he died one of Israels most prominent rabbis, Yitzhak Kaduri, supposedly wrote the name of the Messiah on a small note which he requested would remain sealed untilnow. A few months before Kaduri died at the age of 108, he surprised his followers when he told them that he met the Messiah. Kaduri gave a message in his synagogue on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, teaching how to recognize the Messiah. He also mentioned that the Messiah would appear to Israel after Ariel Sharon's death . (The former prime minister is still in a coma after suffering a massive stroke more than a year ago.)
“The revelation of the Messiah will be fulfilled in two stages: First, he will actively confirm his position as Messiah without knowing himself that he is the Messiah. Then he will reveal himself to some Jews, not necessarily to wise Torah scholars. It can be even simple people. Only then he will reveal himself to the whole nation. ‑The people will wonder and say: ‘What, that’s the Messiah?’ Many have known his name but have not believed that he is the Messiah.” He names him in the article.

www.israeltoday.co.il...

[edit on 8-11-2008 by dcmb1490]

[edit on 8-11-2008 by dcmb1490]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
No news! I know the Messiah's name also. His name is Jesus Christ.
He is the son of God the father,who came to earth to die for my sins
so I would receive the eternal gift of life. Salvation. No one knows the day or the hour He will return. Only God knows.

Peace and love,
Paxnatus

[edit on 8-11-2008 by paxnatus]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So, since I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this, is this going to be the real one for the jews. Or is this the Anti-Christ... or maybe Jesus was the Anti-Christ. ZOMG NO!!!!!

You people with your religions you crack me up.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It is funny (and also somewhat depressing) how people have these opinions that they absolutely refuse to look at and question, and how they care more about putting forward their opinions than actually learning something new.

If anyone had actually bothered to click the link and read the article (instead of being of the mindset that 'hey, I already know what the truth is, so whatever the article says is definitely false'), they would have discovered that the Rabbi says that Jesus is the Messiah. It is pleasing how dcmb1490 set up his post so that a person would have to actually click the link to get the meat of it. Deny Ignorance

You people and your resistance to knowledge....you crack me up.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
O.k. I went back and read the article and still I say no news. If rabbi Kaduri believes that Jesus or Yeshua is the Messiah. Then he holds to the Christian belief and that makes him a Messianic Jew.That is Jewish people who believe Jesus is Messiah and are awaiting His second coming.

I did not disagree with the OP I simply said "no news". I believe the way I do because God has given me wisdom through the Holy Spirit to know the bible is His Word. And His Word is Truth. I do not need to be open to another belief system because the Lord is my Rock and that is the foundation on which I live my life.

One more point: the bible is ver clear in stating that No One not even the Son of Man knows the time, the year, the day that the Lord Jesus will return. Only God the Father knows.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The story is, the Rabbi, was not a Messianic Jew. But received this revelation against what he was taught and until recently believed. This inflammed his followers and relatives. I think more of the Jewish mindset is finally accepting what the Christians hold as a truth, that God walked with man.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well thats it is really interesting isnt it .
I am pretty sure that the Orthodox Jews are pretty upset about this .
They do not believe in Jesus at all .
But what is interesting to me about this is that maybe when the Master Mytria Jesus comes ...alot of Jews could very well accept him as their Messiah all because of the words of this one Rabbi ......twisting what really happened with this Rabbi ..I believe he may very well have met the real Jesus in his dreams and visions and did become a messianic Jew before his death ...which is awesome ..But alot of Jews will take this wrong and will accept the coming Mytria.....all because of this note ...

A little info on the Mytria who calls himself Master Jesus .(A New age Christ who is coming with is 12 ascended masters to rule the coming Utopian world ) .
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Amen, paxnatus, amen!

Peace,
Grandma

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
To add to this story, a stone tablet was discovered a couple of months ago at a dig site. It's called, "Gabriel's Revelation" This is a snippet from the Hebrew news: Top Jewish Bible scholar concludes after examining ancient stone inscription that concept of suffering, resurrected messiah is Jewish after all. A recently publicized Hebrew tablet describing the death and resurrection of a messianic figure challenges centuries of teachings by rabbinic Judaism that the redemptive process of Yeshua (Jesus) was a departure from biblical Jewish understanding. www.israeltoday.co.il... bid=128&view=item&idx=1790

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Bet his name is Kevin..or Brian! lol

There is no Messiah to save humanity..thats in our hands!!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thank you Grandma, nice to see fellow believers on the boards. I am very pleased as I am sure you are also that many are coming to understand who the "real" Messiah is. Praise God!

Pax

p.s. "Roll Tide"

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490
The story is, the Rabbi, was not a Messianic Jew. But received this revelation against what he was taught and until recently believed. This inflammed his followers and relatives. I think more of the Jewish mindset is finally accepting what the Christians hold as a truth, that God walked with man.

I was referring that he became a Messianic Jew and was when he died. I apologize for the confusion.

peace,
Pax

top topics

join