It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The OBAMA Praising Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Things I wish to praise president Obama for.

1. Thanks for keeping yourself above the propaganda mouthpieces that have insulted every about you, from your ancestoral heritage to your family. Thankyou for keeping a calm and cool head!

2. Thanks for sticking it up to the republicans by reminding them "who won"

3. Thanks for being open about your family life and your real values!

4. Thanks for you continued respect for your opponents despite what lies their supporters spread about you. Thankyou for continously acknowledging McCains sacrifice for this nation despite the religous and ethnic insults made towards you from his followers.

5. Thanks for being straight up to us about the economy! Years of watered down conservative talk and cover ups of the nation has made many ATS members here deny the reality of the situation, they dont like to hear somebody be straight up to them, its great you did nevertheless.

6. Thanks for making all efforts of a bi-partisan government over the economic matter, even when many conservatives prefer to put their own partisan goals ahead of this great nation, conservatives like Limbaugh.

7. Thankyou for being a good player and making Hillary secretary of state, even though you didnt need her and her intentions of running in 2012.

8. Thankyou for give all americans their rights to choice again, thankyou for restoring the constitution through establishing abortion rights and stem cell research. The relgious nuts can decide for themselves what they wish to support, not what everybody else should.

9. Thankyou for having vision and actually thinking about solutions for america instead of dividing her up with the "his a commie fascist" talk. Thankyou for recognizing the divirsity of America.

10. Lastly, thankyou, despite the odds against you, despite the unfortunate cultural discrimmination, despite the washington old guards and their connections, for sticking it out and becoming our first african american president!

Thankyou Obama! And if you want any further praise from me, I suggest you bring this nation back to what it once was. Im giving you a term in office president Obama.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It;s not really Obama's fault, the whole US is a corrupt piece of #, Obama is just the latest pawn.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Wow
This thread opened up again; after all this time?

I'm very sorry to say this but you are very misled/easily influenced by the media. Maybe stop watching TV for a while?

Perhaps you aren't aware of some facts about me Mr. "easily jumps to conclusions".

First of all, I'm NOT an American. I live in Saudi Arabia. I get all the media channels from around the world, you name it; MSNBC, Fox, PBS, Al-Jazeera, Al-Arabiya, CNBC, ABC, CBS, Ramatan, Manar, France, CCCTV, CNET and many more. Yet I've expressed countless times here on ATS how much I hate all media outlets in the world and their influence on people; no matter which view it is that they propagate.

In attack-mode are you? .. I see you've also attacked me in another thread, in which again.. you jumped to conclusions. BTW, if you took the time to actually check; I replied to you there also.

For the record, even though I hope the best for Obama.. I have criticized him here on ATS before. But I wouldn't jump on the bandwagon like some people
in calling him the anti-christ.

[edit on 31/1/09 by Majorion]

<< 1   >>

join