It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice Obama's tone today @ 1st Press Conference?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
He probably realised for the first time that he is just a big puppet, and takes his orders from on high. He is just there for public consumption. Leaders in other countries have more power over there repective countries, than obama has over his.

The word is continuity.

What I'm really curious about is who these people are, no one really seems to know for sure. It must be something of the order that you'll be another JFK if you don't go along with our plan.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Possum Roadkill

Originally posted by eradown
It's not the economy. It is something much worse. I am not surprised that he is depressed. All Americans would be angy and they would be stock piling guns if they knew what Obama has been told. In fact the whole world would be up in arms if they only knew what is really happening behind the scenes. Obama was told exactly who is running the United States and why.

You mean the "gasp" Bilderbergers? OMG ! Run !

Yes they are. Through the CFR and the TC. So why would this change anything in Obama's demeanor? He gave the 2007 speech to the CFR ! HE IS IN ON THE SECRET !

The builder burgers have been in control a long time; there is still another string puller. All the puppet masters are being very carefully manipulated by physical entities who have diabolical intelligence. It is frightening to watch the puppet masters knowing exactly how cleverly they are being manipulated. They will be the last people to understand that they have been conned. All the people who believe they are puppet masters will live to regret their actions.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by eradown]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If he didn't have power, he wouldn't really be facing the weight of responsibility. He has been campaigning for two years, following the script. Now, he has to shift into actually being president.

He has had plenty of death threats. Many people already believe he will been assassinated. So, I doubt he would be scared, merely by assassination threats. Those should be nothing new to him.

I think he realizes the gravity of the situation, and the problems he faces. You don't need any fancy security briefing to realize the US is on the verge of a depression, and two wars are going on. There may be more things going on behind the scenes, but that should be enough to worry you. Things are probably much worse than the media claims. How many casualties has the US really suffered in Iraq? In Afghanistan? Is Iran winning a war against the US?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

He has had plenty of death threats. Many people already believe he will been assassinated. So, I doubt he would be scared, merely by assassination threats. Those should be nothing new to him.

I wonder if this will spark the so called "race-war" that is on the mind of so many white supremacists.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleilius

I wonder if this will spark the so called "race-war" that is on the mind of so many white supremacists.

There are not many white supremists in the America and the few white supremists we do have could not organize a trip to the bathroom. They are doped up children of drug addicts. They would not be sharp even if they were not on drugs. They will always be on drugs because a few people in our country are wealthy due to illegal drugs.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

I think he believes that President Bush may not have been as stupid as he seems. President Bush is simply out of answers as Obama is now.

I do not sleep as well as I did a month ago.

I will read the tread now as I am sure others are feeling the same way and have posted the same thing.

Peace
WR

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Possum Roadkill

It's not the economy. It is something much worse. I am not surprised that he is depressed. All Americans would be angy and they would be stock piling guns if they knew what Obama has been told. In fact the whole world would be up in arms if they only knew what is really happening behind the scenes. Obama was told exactly who is running the United States and why.

You mean the "gasp" Bilderbergers? OMG ! Run !

Yes they are. Through the CFR and the TC. So why would this change anything in Obama's demeanor? He gave the 2007 speech to the CFR ! HE IS IN ON THE SECRET !

The builder burgers have been in control a long time; there is still another string puller. All the puppet masters are being very carefully by physical entities who have diabolical intelligence. It is frightening to watch the puppet masters knowing exactly how cleverly they are being manipulated. They will be the last people to understand that they have been conned. All the people who believe they are puppet masters will live to regret their actions.

Really? There is someone bigger and controlling the Bilderbergers? Please enlighten me. Who would that be?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Let's hope you're right my friend. I believe there are a large number of white supremacist groups out there in the good 'ol USA. Look to our prison system for a small taste of this.

The security teams will have their work cut out for them, and that's for sure!

They're not all children either. Many of them still work for your police department. You'll find this all over Texas - no kidding. I know this for a fact. I don't doubt it's this way all over the southern half of the US.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Aleilius]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
maybe he was told that nuke detonation threat was given and they know its credible but cant find it or stop it.
its all possible now.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

reply to post by eradown

Let's hope you're right my friend. I believe there are a large number of white supremacist groups out there in the good 'ol USA. Look to our prison system for a small taste of this.

The security teams will have their work cut out for them, and that's for sure!

They're not all children either. Many of them still work for your police department. You'll find this all over Texas - no kidding. I know this for a fact. I don't doubt it's this way all over the southern half of the US.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by Aleilius]

If the worst happens prisoners in our jails will be euthanized. That is a big incentive to keep your head down and obey the law until the storm passes. As for our police even the bad ones are not openly rascist. The police are careful to be politically correct. You speak of Texas. When Obama was in Texas running the police in Dallas were horrified that Obama had no secret service protecting him. Certain elitist groups who do not have much to do with non rich whites and blacks but are into population control have tried since the civil rights movement to spark a race war in America.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Possum Roadkill

I am not going there. Ignorance is bliss in this case. Right now the builder burgers are co puppet masters with another power. Above all the puppet masters is another group that I curse everyday. I will not name them either.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

He was told Russia and China are blackmailing European and US leaders via Chinese and Eastern Euro hackers. If the US and Europe ( NATO) don't withdraw troops and strategic missle locations from the middle east, the their economies will be decimated.
reply to post by venividivici

Yea I have floated this idea a few times....remember Bauer said on the BBC Hardtalk program that President Bush has "lost"...the "war"....then we fell into economic dissarray.

May peace be with Obama and with President Bush...THEY BOTH need our prayers.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I dont think any President for atleast 30 years really knows what the hell is going on.Yes he was briefed but i can bet a few pennies he was told half truths and outright lies by them.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

As for our police even the bad ones are not openly rascist. The police are careful to be politically correct. You speak of Texas. When Obama was in Texas running the police in Dallas were horrified that Obama had no secret service protecting him. Certain elitist groups who do not have much to do with non rich whites and blacks but are into population control have tried since the civil rights movement to spark a race war in America.

From what I understand it's not all too openly rampant in big city police departments, but it does happen. I know it happens a lot in small cities in the south. These groups are much more open, and they're the ones you have to worry about. Some of the police actually attend KKK meetings. Guess what they're wearing under the veiled garments? Police uniforms.

I also worry about the neo-nazi groups. They're sometimes even more radical.

If this is what the certain elitist groups are trying to start. Then I think it would be too perfect to pass up. This is something I would watch very closely.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Now that the election is over, I am giving Obama a clean slate. I didn't want him elected, but now that he has been, I think it behooves all of us to stop the sniping and support him in the hopes that he can do what is best by us.
That being said, I don't think that ANYONE should put blind faith in ANY man, but that goes without saying.
Another thing that goes without saying is that, YES, he DOES now have information on his plate that he finds disheartening. Any person here would feel the same way after day one of high level intelligence and security breifings. It just seems to me that people are still saying that FOR SOME REASON he won't be able to handle it.

Why not?

Can anyone?

Otherwise, I think he did an excellent job and what strikes me about him is that he ANSWERS QUESTIONS. And aside from the one question that he couldn't answer on grounds of national security, he tried his best to answer DIRECTLY every question given to him. When he couldn't he simply said he wouldn't answer it.
I actually have a little bit more respect for him due to this fact alone. Most politicians just use questions to drive home talking points. He engages his audience and even tries to tell jokes and I think that is awesome.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Oh, Ok. more mystery. I would guess that you are talking about some alien life form, or maybe beings from the future. Ok sure, don't tell anyone. Keep it to yourself. Who knows, maybe I'm one of them, keeping an eye on you because you know the truth.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

As for our police even the bad ones are not openly rascist. The police are careful to be politically correct. You speak of Texas. When Obama was in Texas running the police in Dallas were horrified that Obama had no secret service protecting him. Certain elitist groups who do not have much to do with non rich whites and blacks but are into population control have tried since the civil rights movement to spark a race war in America.

From what I understand it's not all too openly rampant in big city police departments, but it does happen. I know it happens a lot in small cities in the south. These groups are much more open, and they're the ones you have to worry about. Some of the police actually attend KKK meetings. Guess what they're wearing under the veiled garments? Police uniforms.

I also worry about the neo-nazi groups. They're sometimes even more radical.

If this is what the certain elitist groups are trying to start. Then I think it would be too perfect to pass up. This is something I would watch very closely.

Eastern Texas is mostly deep south with a heavy southwestern influence. West Texas is by virtue of geography in the Southwest. West Texas is heavily Southwestern with only a tiny hint of the deep south.

You really need to look at pictures of Texas law enforcement on the web. Texas law enforcement is a mixture of all races. They are all really blue inside and it does not matter if you happen share the same pigmentation as the officer who pulled you over for speeding ;you are the enemy. They are trained to have a them versus us mentality ,that is police versus everyone else ,and even if the training does not take ,they develop that attitude after some drunk beats them up badly.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Could it be that he is exausted after having campaigned so long in a hard fought race? I mean, sure the economy is a wreck, and I'm sure that is very sobering, but my god if I had to fly state to state sometimes delivering a half dozen speaches a day for weeks on end and getting by on a couple of hours sleep here and there, I think I might be a wreck too.

Give the guy some credit...he has been working really hard. I'm as much into toying with conspiracy theories as the next person, but why does every single little thing have to be about some conspiracy to take over the world or usher in the UNA?

Take care to not let reason fly out the window. It was a mean and nasty election and a lot of rediculous statements were let loose by the oposing side in a last ditch effort to try and salvage the poll standings...but now the election is over there is no reason to perpetuate the myths. Relax, the guy isn't even in office yet. Give him a break already! How do you suppose you might look or feel if you were in shoes? I know I would look like hell!

Instead, we should be greatful we have someone willing to work so hard at a very tough post. We also need to unify in an effort to help this thing [economy] get out of the ditch.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Do you guys purposely not listen to about 15 minutes of him laughing joking and giggling about his dog, his daughters allergic reaction to certain types of dogs, him calling himself a mutt and giggling with a reporter about her broken arm? Come on, it's plain old stress probably. After he got elected he was probably too worked up, and maybe even so excited about it he couldn't sleep well. If you had just got elected president wouldn't you be a little tired/worked up/stressed too?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join