It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli navy spray chemical substance at Gazan fishermen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

The very concept of "antisemitism" is a means to brainwash people and persecute anyone who dares question the actions of Israel and her dual-citizenship lackeys.

For your information ,antisemitism as a definition is much much younger then Israel,Zionists,dual-citizenship lackeys or even Nazis. Racists were in the past too. Then it was easier for them not to pay attention to whether Jews have semitic background or not. Different issues were at stake - like religious, economic and such. Now modern ones choose different approach - political. Israel is in conflict with Palestinians so it is easy to attack Jews worldwide using it. Then one has infinite "smear" material. Like dual citizenship. You are aware that there are millions Jews living in US? All have dual citizenship? Also from what i see, even in this thread - there is no problem to criticize Zionism/Israel to UK citizens. By the way, it is ok.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
reply to post by Justice11

Is this a legitimate enough site for you?

Palestinian Centre for Human Rights - PCHR strongly condemns the escalation in attack by Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) against Palestinian fishermen and their boats. On Wednesday morning, 22 June 2007, IOF attacked Palestinian fishing boats opposite to Rafah seashore, damaging 7 of them, and arrested 8 fishermen. A number of houses in the Swedish Village, nearly 200 meters away from the beach were also damaged.

www.humanrights-geneva.info...

Sorry mate-that website seems biased since there is NOTHING about the genocide in Darfur.There is one pro-sudan article that talks about de-mobilization of the army but thats it.ALso its the human right tribune?So human rights is a newspaper now?What do you take me for ?a fool?A Palestinian human rights watch?OOK!

Ill stick with human rights watch thanks!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice11

Yes,i do consider you a fool,if the thrust of your argument is nothing more than,the source isn't to your liking.

I suppose coz hrw.org is an American owned site its 100% legitimate,right?

I think the the fact that the earliest report i could find on hrw to do with Palestine dates back to 2001! tells me all i need to know about it.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Land belongs to those who hold it. This is the most asinine claim I've ever seen, one that is repeated time and again, but no more true than the first time it was put forth.

The land of Israel belongs to Israel.

Personally, if I were in charge, and my civilians had been under attack continuously since 1948, I'd line my military, go in, and kill every man, woman, child, dog, parakeet and sheep I ran across. Problem solved. No more mindless, foolish attacks.

I wouldn't be real popular, buy I'd find a lot more peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join