It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack Obama's Family dress in Black and Red on Election Night

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
maybe they were wearing black because of a death in the family and red because they wanted to show sympathy for the republicans.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wake up guys! They wore black and red to the White House today!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The kids looked cute.

Black = elegant (usually).

I noticed today that Obama was sporting the Bush43 look.

He had on the same freak'n blue tie that Bush43 has worn for 8 years.

That sends a signal too I guess.

He got the briefing and started wearing the 'blue tie'.

Now Obama understands that he's 'their' tool, nothing more.

(could be!)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Perhaps its the colors of the secret commie leftist flag and its a signal to the commies that change has come.Sorta like the secret commie leftist terrorist fist bump.
Please get a real issue why dontcha

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi I write from South Africa. My comments is not so much on the colour but the links to sweatshops by the designer of the dress Mrs. O wore on the night.

The more I reflected on the fashion debate about the frock worn by Mrs. O on the historical night which was criticised as an "eyesore" to it looking like a "lava lamp" I thought who the American designer Narciso Rodriguez is and how and under what conditions are his clothing made?
Yes, Mrs. Obama may be wearing an American designed clothing which in of its self is great but there is a darker side to the dress and the designer. How and where was the dress made? Narciso Rodriguez is a Cuban-American who once worked for Calvin Klein. He is the recipient of Vogue/VH1 Fashion Rocks award for best designer. In 2007 fashion goliath Liz Claiborne acquired a 50% interest in his label (Rodriguez was in a financial crisis and had to sell urgently – to anyone) bringing a sinister corporate ethos to the designer's label.
The company has been embroiled in numerous legal disputes and allegations about its ethical practices within it value-chain and this dilutes Rodriguez's brand by association.
for the entire article go to www.redressconsultancy.com
All the best
Renato Palmi

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

Actually, Barack's suit was dark blue and his tie was red and white and he was wearing a white shirt. So he was wearing Red, White and Blue. Hmmmm I wonder what that might symbolize....

As far as the rest, look at the pattern. Michelle wears Red and Black. One daughter wears red. One daughter wears black. See the symmetry? I didn't particularly care for her dress, but I thought the color combination was quite striking, and I thought the kids looked cute and very happy!

Anyway, if want to look at some hideous outfits, check out the Reagan era stuff. Whoa! BTW, Ron and Nancy wore red & black at his 1984 inauguration. So it's not unprecedented.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It is a sign and symbol of the Occult and the Black Widow dress by Mrs. Obama is putting the world on notice that she will be dealing death

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join