It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US MUST READ "vote and be vaccinated"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Im in the US and I found the video in question no problem

video.aol.com...

(just click play when it loads up and a cnn vid will pop up)

It is not completly blocked in the US. All I had to do was a simple google search using the phrase "vote and get vaccinated".

I couldnt tell you for sure why it is blocked on youtube, unless it has something to do with copyright issues or something similar. It is not impossible to find here in the US. In fact it took me all of 30 seconds to find it.

The video itself says that the shots are completley voluntary and you have to ask for it.

Seeing how I AM able to watch it here in the US, I will take the leap and say there is no conspiracy here.

I guess now the only mystery is why youtube banned it in the United States. Why did other websites not ban it?

My hunch is that it was removed from youtube for violationg copyright laws. perhaps it was uploaded to youtube with out permission of the owner (CNN), where as the website I found had the link to the video owners website it self.

Star for your effort

Dust

[edit on 6-11-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There is a "conspiracy" of sorts here.
YouTube is MASS RESTRICTING THIS VIDEO.
It's taking them on average 5 minutes after the video is uploaded to make it unviewable in the U.S. and in Canada.

There's something going on here.

First, this is the first time I've ever seen this message:
"The video is not available in your country."

What we need to ask is why the hell is it not available in the United States when it specifically concerns the United States? Why is YouTube blocking it instantly, and only for North America?

I doubt they just woke up one day and decided to do this...
It is not "Copyright issues", as they have a specific process for it, and the user is notified of protected content. We are not receiving these notifications. Additionally any other CNN video of the same size is being permitted.

Something is up with this...

Take a look for yourself.
Here is just one user page where it is posted.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Google "dead microbiologists" and see if you can figure it out.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
What we need to ask is why the hell is it not available in the United States when it specifically concerns the United States

But it IS available here in the United States though. Its just not allowed on you tube. Check out the link I provided of the video I found right here in the US.outu

I even found some articles about the same thing.

Here is an article about it:

www.cnn.com...

And here is the actual video

edition.cnn.com...

So far the only website that I have seen block this video is youtube. No one else.

The question for me is not "why is it not availabe in my country. It is allowed (as I have proved twice now). The question is why is it banned on youtube.

At first I thought that mabye the video was removed because it was put up with out permission from cnn, but that doesnt really make since to me. Why would they not allow the video on their website for anyone in the US if that is the case?

I guess the whole point of this post is to let everyone one know that it is not banned in america as I was able to find it on another site. Its just banned in on youtube in our country.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to

post by gimme_some_truth

Yes, exactly... why the hell is YouTube blocking it from

Americans, when it obviously aired at some point and is

directed at Americans, and can be found on other sites?

Seems pretty weird... YouTube has been censoring more and

more lately, also apparently adopting Liberman's internet

censorship guidelines, even without passing congress to try

and gain some points with the NWO boys.

It seems like this is just another step in that direction...

And the message it gives is "this video is not available in

your country".
And that is a pretty scary sounding thing. First time I have

ever seen YouTube give that message for a video, and

obviously being in America, I wouldn't think anything

available in ANY country would be censored here...

especially something concerning America's citizens and

election practices.

Soon YouTube will be running that thing like America is

Communist China, because now that it is owned by Google, it

is restricting more and more information, just like it does

for the Communists there.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
most likely it is banned on youtube for teh general masses tend to surf that site for interesting videos, and not many go to cnn.com for kicks?

with me?

most sleeping citizens, dont read news sites all the time. i think they would be banning it on you tube to stop people accidentlally finding it, and for the comments, and because most importantly it is the most preferred source of mis and info, mation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join