It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US MUST READ "vote and be vaccinated"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
On youtube is a video of CNN reporter stating that at the pollin stations they were attempting to coerce people to get a flu vaccine afterwards. They cost 25 dollars or free if you have health insurance.

However, all US youtube users are claming that when they go to view this video, that it "is not available in your country"....

surely, surely, there must be something wrong with the vaccine if the US is blocking its own citizens from seeing this video.

Here is the link to the youtube video

I believe it is highly likely that this vaccine is not your run of the mill flu. Almost certainly it will contain mercury, but what if it carries a bio virus..? I think over the next week, if it does then something will become apparent. Either way, the contents of the vaccine is going to be damaging. Meythl mercury etc, embryonic plasma etc.

I wonder if any one in the US got a vaccine or saw them trying to coax people into getting one?

p

[edit on 6-11-2008 by predisposed]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by predisposed

It says i cannot view this video as well from my country. I"m in the US.

What does it show? And why can't i see it? that's weird.

Anyway that someone can get this posted elsewhere?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by David9176]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Ok, I clicked your link and it tells me this video is not available in my country. I'm in the US. Now, I apologize in advance for what I'm about to ask, but being on ATS for just about 6 weeks has taught me to take nothing for granted. How do I know if that link I clicked has anything to do with a flu vaccine story. I voted on Tuesday and did not hear anyone talking about flu vaccines. The advertisements for the flu shot are everywhere, but I personally have not been accosted in person to get a flu shot. Try to get a bit more background. Your premise is interesting.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by ThatDGgirl]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

It is a CNN news story, which a female reporter is speaking to a guy in the office, about people getting flu jabs after they vote in the same place. There are 200 vaccine/vote centres around the country.

The . office presenter says its a great idea and with this you get 2 birds with one stone.

I can suggest you try to view the link through www.youhide.com a remote proxy server. You might have luck..

It doesnt say anything sinister, however, well all know the hype about a possible H5N1 pandemic, or the viruses that previoulsy have been administered by laced vaccines, the fact that the US web is being centred to stop the very people who live there, is strange.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

What is the title on the video, please?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

well you can trust me. it is about voting and vaccines. And i suggest you can try watching it through remote proxy like i just suggested.

alternatively there is this link
showing the same thing on another account. I would just go to u tube and search for "vote and be vaccinated" you will find user videos from america discussing it and possibly you can find a link that will play the original report.

good luck!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Must be a youtube glitch.

I sold flu vaccination programs to corporations for a few years, trust me we would offer shots anywhere we could. Grocery stores, corporations, polling places too if allowed.

It is a business, and I am sure one of the leading players in that space (companies that buy vaccine and hire nurses to provide shots) got an in with some polling places. It is all about making a buck.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

its "vote and be vaccinated"

same as the thread title.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

I agree with you that it is about money. But not only money. Ofcourse the government loves it when not only can they take their citizens money, but when they can at the same time progress in their agenda. Come on dont you think that with so many people going to vote this time, you could get a good turn out on numbers jabbed.

i would not be suprised if some new disease bursts on the scene. or an outbreak of a known one.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Your second link gave the same not available message. HOWEVER, I searched it by title and did find it on disclose tv, thanks to a clever youtube user who posted the link in the video description. I am VERY leary of ALL vaccines and I was following the story about the re-animation of the spanish flu, via vaccine. It was sent to Pennsylvania in August to be packaged for distribution. That was enough to keep me away from flu-shots for the rest of my life!

BUT, on your original topic, I DO find it very odd that the video isn't available in the US. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
edit: nevermind, embedding didn't work

Is this the correct one? It falls under all descriptions. I find something fishy about it. I don't think it's a horrible idea nor do would i be surprised if nothing abnormal was found, but something is fishy.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by screamo]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Well since I am in the US and can not view the movie would somebody mind telling me what this is all about? Also what does voting have to do with the flu vaccine? A little bit confused here as to whats going on, when are these vaccines supposed to start taking place?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by predisposedCome on dont you think that with so many people going to vote this time, you could get a good turn out on numbers jabbed.

Of course, that is the whole idea! I believe they were offering flu shots at some polling places around here too.

But as far as it being a government plot. Sheesh 4 years ago there was a massive flu vaccine shortage (two manufacturers, one was shut down by the Brits and that caused the shortage. The US FDA knew there was a problem and gave them a warning, instead of fixing it). Believe me the government does not oversee this stuff that carefully, and if it was an "evil government plot" they would.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Just a thought, usually things like fluoride have a shelf life and when introduced with other chemicals cause a reaction.

CNN is based in Atlanta, so the location of the actual polling place could be helpful. With all the talk about the possibilty of some sort of a Bio attack possibly coming to Atlanta.

Lets do some critical thinking here.

New Orleans= predominately black
Houston= Predominately black
Atlanta= Predominately black

Could it be that they are simply passing off biological elements that contain a shelf life for a future, bio terror attack?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
here is a rapidshare link to the vid ... its in FLV format straight from youtube
rapidshare.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Is the flu shot that you get determined by who you vote for? LOL Just a paranoid thoought!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Kinda off topic...I'm 23 and so far I have been able to avoid getting the flu. Does that mean anything in particular?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
Kinda off topic...I'm 23 and so far I have been able to avoid getting the flu. Does that mean anything in particular?

I am 22 and have never had the flu. All that that means, is that you havent got it. Flu is not that common, and if you are healthy and so on, there is no reason for it to turn into something nasty.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There's a big question we should all be asking.

Wait a minute, why the hell isn't it "available" in the United States?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Johnmike]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It can be found by searching CNN's video website. I have no idea why YouTube is blocking this..........weird.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join