It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Cabinet Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
With Obama becoming the president-elect i thought it would be a good idea to start a thread about his Cabinet. I'd like to see Gore somewhere inthere although I don't see it happening. I also think that Kerry will end up as the Secretary of State.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Sunket]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Arnold Schwarzenegger has been mentioned for Secretary of Energy. I like.

John Kerry would do well in the part mentioned.

Colin Powell will have a place, I wonder where.

Wouldn't shock me if McCain got a spot somewhere (yes im serious), as hes a very valuable asset.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Here are some of my Predictions.

Department of Justice Jessie Jackson

Department of Defense John Murtha

Department of State John Kerry

Department of Education Bill Ayers (he's not a terrorist, he's a college professor)

Prediction for first vacancy on the Supreme Court......Hillary Clinton....this is the only prediction I am 100% confident will happen.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by RRconservative]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Here are some of my Predictions.

Department of Justice Jessie Jackson

[edit on 6-11-2008 by RRconservative]

I absolutely pray you are wrong on that one.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm thinking Caroline Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, Colin Powell and John Kerry are high on his list.
It's his possible picks for Treasury that scare me even more! They are filled with Federal Reserve, CFR, IMF, Trilateral, Rockefeller, Chase, CitiGroup, Group of Thirty, World Bank people. Check it out, Mr. Jones is doing our homework for us.
www.infowars.com...
This makes a lot of $en$e because Obama's campaign was funded by the banksters, he's their new puppet. All these people stink of the NWO agenda.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I've heard Warren Buffet's name being tossed around. I don't know why. I'm from Omaha and everybody here is wondering were people got the idea that Buffet would want to serve on Obama's cabinet. Calling Buffet for advice or meeting with him is one thing. Serving on the cabinet is an entirely different matter, and it's one that does not interest Buffet in the least.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I really can not wait to see who is going to be where, after the news of Rahm I am very worry.

We all know by experience with other presidents how the future will be looking like just by watching the kind of people the new president will be surrounded with.

top topics

join