It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How President Obama is Going to Change the World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
America is a model for the World. Good or Bad, whatever America does the World follows suit.
We remember how Bush came into power and brought with him a new ideology, the neocon ideology. It wasnt long before many countries in the World adapts to Bush's visions and policies. It brought us Tony Blair, Sarkozy, Merkel, John Howard, the former spanish PM and so on. They all seemed in accord and supporting whatever the Bush administration told them.
Also the US has a lot of influence in many other countries, not only cultural but political. By corruption, puppet leaders, coercion, force or will, the political scene was dictated by the white house.

Now Obama is taking over. What does it mean?

People around the world woke up to a new America and realise that racism is on the way out. That americans arent evil and can stand up to wrongdoers and tell the world, guess what we want to change, we are going to elect a black guy whose middle name is Hussein who had muslim relatives and who is going to give the middle finger to corporates.
Americans I am sure are today much more safer around the globe than they were during the Bush regime. America suddenly isnt the Great Satan extremists like to depict!

Others all over the world will want their own "barack", their people's champ, their fighter for peace, freedom and prosperity. Obama will inspire many for a long time to come! Even european countries are decades away from electing a non white, when it comes to people power and achievements, we can all look up to America.

God bless the American People!

[edit on 6-11-2008 by TheOracle]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Yeah, thats all well and good in theory...

But the man has not taken the office yet. I have heard many politicians say what they are going to do before elections... yet those ideals never came to pass.

Will he be a bringer of change? Possibly.
Can anyone know for sure? Absolutely not.

As for the world views on America.. most just want to see what this new prez is going to be all about.

The proof is in the pudding....

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Oh he's gonna change the world alright, you wanted change, now your gonna get it!

I feel sorry for those of you that are sucked in with all his savior crap, he's not gonna save anyone, the world isnt gonna get better, its gonna get worse..

Dont take my word for it........ Just wait and see..

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You think this is about race?

Obama isn't going to save the world, he's going to help usher in the one world government.

Americans have been hoodwinked once again, probably the worst ever this time around.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

People around the world woke up to a new America and realise that racism is on the way out

Is racism really on the way out or just rekindling itself?

Your quote above is very debatable within itself.

Did we really overlook his name and color or did we elect him because of all the hatred toward Bush for the last 8 years?

Good post, only time will tell how much of a change he really makes.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't think anything is going to change for the better. I think the worlds anger will continue to be bottled up, and will eventually lead to one stupid idiot pressing the button on a nuke.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

You know I was wondering about that.

What better person to unite all the minorities of our country (those that would be most apt to rebel against a "one world government") than one of their own.

Its either a smart tactic.. or just the inevitable odds an African American now holds the highest of offices.

I never want to hear about "black" people being oppressed again... you have a president on your side.

Nothing racist in these remarks, so don't go there.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
America is a model for the World. Good or Bad, whatever America does the World follows suit.
We remember how Bush came into power and brought with him a new ideology, the neocon ideology. It wasnt long before many countries in the World adapts to Bush's visions and policies. It brought us Tony Blair, Sarkozy, Merkel, John Howard, the former spanish PM and so on. They all seemed in accord and supporting whatever the Bush administration told them.
Also the US has a lot of influence in many other countries, not only cultural but political. By corruption, puppet leaders, coercion, force or will, the political scene was dictated by the white house.

Now Obama is taking over. What does it mean?

People around the world woke up to a new America and realise that racism is on the way out. That americans arent evil and can stand up to wrongdoers and tell the world, guess what we want to change, we are going to elect a black guy whose middle name is Hussein who had muslim relatives
and who is going to give the middle finger to corporates.
Americans I am sure are today much more safer around the globe than they were during the Bush regime. America suddenly isnt the Great Satan extremists like to depict!

Others all over the world will want their own "barack", their people's champ, their fighter for peace, freedom and prosperity. Obama will inspire many for a long time to come! Even european countries are decades away from electing a non white, when it comes to people power and achievements, we can all look up to America.

I don't know how much experience you speak from. Perhaps you have never seen this video - if you thought racism in America was bad, wait until you see this expose' on racism in Europe at soccer games. The kicker? It's tolerated!

Europe has never had a 'Civil Rights' movement because there aren't enough blacks there to make one happen. That's quoted directly out of that video.

I also disagree with you that the rest of the world follows suit with whatever America does. If that were true, then China and North Korea would be democracies by now and not oppressing their people or gunning down monks.

Just because Barack Obama takes office doesn't mean racism is going to disappear worldwide, or even in this country. You need to be careful. You are the type of Barack Obama follower that sets dangerous if not highly unreachable goals for his administration. What happens if/when these goals are not met and racism continues to flourish in the world? Will you have lost your own personal faith? Will you let it snap you mentally and go off the deep end?

[edit on 6-11-2008 by sos37]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I completly agree with you OP!

Yep... and to the point that SOS made about racism in Europe. he's right. But what he misses, is that Europeans have typically pointed to the USA as being the worst, unfounded or not.

So now that the nation , whom many outside of it view as one of the racist communities has elected a Black Man President, the racism in other countries will most likely begin to be questioned as well.

This is a good thing for the entire world!

God bless the USA!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
There is that word again. CHANGE. I am sorry, but I somehow overlooked the premise of this posting. So, I will ask for clarification...

HOW is this change to the WORLD going to be implemented?

OR, perhaps your title was in question form?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Everything shall go on as it was meant to. I've no doubt about that. But you know what, Obama being elected as given people a new boost of faith, I mean if this little mixed race kid can reach presidency, anyone can do anything, can't they? JUST DO IT! People Just like Nike say. Just do it.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The whole thing about bringing up Europe is pointless. Whatever you Republicans/Conservatives/Neo-Cons (can't keep up with what you want to call yourselves now since it is a sinking ship) think about us liberal(open minded) people glorifying europe your dead wrong. Who was the first western country to elect somebody on Race the USA. Who has been dealing with race point blank in the face for, at least, the passed 40 years the USA. Open your mind already, there may be plans for a one world government, and god I hope not. But I believe in fact that it is not one unified ideal and there are at least 2, probably more, factions who have ideas for said theories. Nothing is cast in stone not yet. But trust me soon as I see Obama marching down that corridor which goes through the NAU I'll be up in arms.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Obama is going to change nothing. He will try....the zio-illuminati banksters won't allow him so he will plot against the USA and leave you in an even worse shape than you are in now. If he was serious he would have surrounded himself with different people, the democrats are going to turn the white house in an extension of Israel becoz they are scared that Israel has suitcase nukes all over your country....Obama is a gimmick, he just doesn't know it yet. Please note Russia's reaction to Obama was to point it's missiles against Poland and parts of Germany.....change? Yeah right yanks your Israeli friends sorted that probability out ages ago....your in prison my dear friends and there is no way out, the door is locked.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
obama was elected because he's 'black' or so everyone wants to believe .. he's biracial but yeah ok he's 'black' .. many whites(yes whites .. along with the black population) i've come across have said they wanted to see the first 'black' president and i'm pretty sure they're not the only ones thinking this way .. so take that for what it's worth .. also what, 95% of blacks voted for him ? lol .. yeah race was definitely a major factor here

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by djpaec
The whole thing about bringing up Europe is pointless. Whatever you Republicans/Conservatives/Neo-Cons (can't keep up with what you want to call yourselves now since it is a sinking ship) think about us liberal(open minded) people glorifying europe your dead wrong. Who was the first western country to elect somebody on Race the USA. Who has been dealing with race point blank in the face for, at least, the passed 40 years the USA. Open your mind already, there may be plans for a one world government, and god I hope not. But I believe in fact that it is not one unified ideal and there are at least 2, probably more, factions who have ideas for said theories. Nothing is cast in stone not yet. But trust me soon as I see Obama marching down that corridor which goes through the NAU I'll be up in arms.

On the contrary, it wasn't pointless at all. The OP made the comment:

"People around the world woke up to a new America and realise that racism is on the way out."

The video I posted was a direct response to that. Racism in the rest of the world is not going to go away simply because the U.S. elected a black president. Of course, that is just my opinion.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by sos37]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

[edit on 6-11-2008 by TheOracle]

You got it wrong. It's not "god bless America". It's "god damn America".

God damn obama! he can rot in the sewer!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I heard the most beautiful reaction to Obama's win on the news right after his acceptance speech. When the reporter asked a crying woman how she was feeling she said, "He is all of us, you know? A black father and a white mother-- he is all of us united."

I never thought he was a savior and I never thought he was perfect. But I have always believed in him and I believe that more good will come from this than bad. Don't bother trying to scare me into thinking any differently. I've survived the past eight fear-mongering years and frankly, I'm numb to all of the boo tactics.

Anyway, I really loved what that woman said.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
You think this is about race?

It was all about race, for liberals that is. For the sane and educated people that voted against the wolf in sheep's clothing it was about policy.

Obama isn't going to save the world, he's going to help usher in the one world government.

And he will be the supreme leader of that one world government. The wolf wouldn't have it any other way!

Americans have been hoodwinked once again, probably the worst ever this time around.

Yes, I agree! It just goes to show how this nations people, who have been given power over the government by our founders through the U.S. Constitution, have ceded that power to the media which lies and covers for evil corrupt left wingers so they can get elected. May a swift and violent destruction come to them.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You Obaaaaaaaama sheeple are amazingly delusional. I can't believe how many people are acting like their lives were changed on Nov. 4th and now everything is going to be great.. and around the whole world no less. Was he secretly running on the world peace platform?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
While something, perhaps just wishful thinking, makes me think that he may wind up being a decent president, I can't help but think that something smells about him.

The man has a serious line of #,no doubt. However, what I would like to know is where is all of the money going to come from to pay for his proposals. I mean, to me, Obama talks as if all of this money to fund his proposals are just going to miraculously appear. We all know that is not true.

Also, what better face for a "New World Order" is there than Barak Obama? I mean, the world over is celebrating his victory. To me,that's not necessarily a good portent of things to come.

The man, in my opinion, is writing an awful lot of checks. I just hope he can cash them in. We'll see.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join