It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Pictures of a dead Grey Alien?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Heres some pretty cool pictures that a guy has recently posted on YouTube. Hopefully someone credible can look at these and maybe email the source somehow for a further analasis.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This might be the wrong forum, just a guess. Nice pics though.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
LOL not sure why it ended up in the Decision 08 catagory
I would fix it if i knew how.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Yeah... SOS we agree on this one.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DroolsAlot
LOL not sure why it ended up in the Decision 08 catagory
I would fix it if i knew how.

A mod will be along any moment to move it to the right place, I'm sure. Not a one-liner.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Nice forum for this
Interesting pics though.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is an interview with John Hutchison, the man that posted the images at YouTube:

This is his blog:
johnkhutchison.blogspot.com...

I am not sure why this secret source would choose to send the images to this man, but who knows... Does seem a little strange to me, anyway.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
That guy is on the History channel on a UFO Documentary something about gravity or something he experiances with in his apartment, but it didnt work while the History channel was there.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i've seen this guy before, his machines look like hoaxes to me, i guess these pictures might be real...............

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DroolsAlot

Someone already posted this 8 hours before you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Just because he does not conform to what society wants does not make him wrong or a hoax. Without people working outside the box radical new discoveries would never occur.. most of the greatest inventions came from men scorned in their lifetimes by the accepted community.
I could make a list but anyone worthy of making such declarations about his machines being worthless ought to know that much about science to begin with or they have no business dishing out criticism of someones research.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

As much as it pains for me to say this, but John Hutchinson has been proven a fake.

Here's a video where you can see the string pulling up the toy UFO:

One set of videos posted to an antigravity website (and later taken down) shows closeups of a toy UFO bouncing around, and then shots of the toy gyrating wildly in the air. When it was pointed out that the movement of the toy was consistent with being supported by a string, and a moving wire or string could be seen in the video, Hutchison claimed it was a power supply:

Wiki

Here's some experiments you can do yourself which duplicate the "Hutchinson Effect".
www.trailerparkscience.com...

There have been no independent verification.

This "Hutchison Effect" has been claimed for years, without any independent verification — ever. In fact, its originator can't even replicate it on demand. This has been investigated more than once, been part of documentaries on The Discovery Channel, but still never seems to pass critical muster. This is in the category of folklore. In general, the "American Antigravity" web site caters to such folklore and its enthusiasts.

Wiki

When I first heard about him and his experiments while watching "Dan Aykroyd - Unplugged on UFOs", I was so impressed with him. Then I was let down when I discovered that his experiments have been hoaxes.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Deaf Alien]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
All I wanna know is who said they were grey's ?
It appears to me as if he had a bit of color to em.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
No disrespect to the OP, please allow me to be your "credible source" in reference to the alleged dead alien pictures. As much I as I believe in alien lifeforms, I assure you that one is pure latex, foam and wire. Straight from K-Mart around Halloween in '97 (notice the wear on my "alien model"). But I'm pretty sure they are the same make.
In the pics you can see mine in all his naked latex glory. Please forgive my messy cp area.

peace.

spikeD.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
No disrespect to the OP, please allow me to be your "credible source" in reference to the alleged dead alien pictures. As much I as I believe in alien lifeforms, I assure you that one is pure latex, foam and wire. Straight from K-Mart around Halloween in '97 (notice the wear on my "alien model"). But I'm pretty sure they are the same make.
In the pics you can see mine in all his naked latex glory. Please forgive my messy cp area.

peace.

spikeD.

Hey sweet, great news. Yeah after seeing those pics, im sure they are fake. Would have been cool though if it was real.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm not buying this nonsense.

No names, no information what so ever. Riiiiiight......

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Here's the version that Hutchinson has posted. Hmmm. For some odd reason he has cropped the left side of the frame.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That just nailed it down further. He is a fake, period.

I was so disappointed and let down when I found out. I was so impressed with him. Blah!

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You gave up that easy. The pictures shown have no manufacturer and no old web pages to prove it was sold and collected by anyone.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ziggystar60

And just conveniently as this gets attention the video is gone.

<<   2 >>

join