It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 London Zion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well i have been reading this forum for a while now and would like to thank everyone here for their contribution to this site.

With all the conspiracy theories around i have came across one that i find rather weird.

First i will start with the 2012 Olympics Logo.

Logo

Does that really say 2012 Or Zion? If it says 2012 why the dot? Also a lot of people complained about the way the logo looks but they hold onto it ? Why? Why is it that important.

Zion (Hebrew: צִיּוֹן; Persian: صهیون,tziyyon; Tiberian vocalization: tsiyyôn; transliterated Zion or Sion) is a term that most often designates the Land of Israel and its capital, Jerusalem. The word is found in texts dating back almost three millennia. It commonly referred to a specific mountain near Jerusalem (Mount Zion), on which stood a Jebusite fortress of the same name that was conquered by David and was named the City of David.

The term Zion came to designate the area of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and later became a metonym for Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, the city of Jerusalem and the entire Promised Land to come, in which, according to the Hebrew Bible, God dwells among his chosen people. ( New Jerusalem)

Secondly i will go on with the olympics stadium trailer

stadium

Since when the olympics is associated with flying colorfull UFO looking thingies >.> and all the circular shaped stuff.

Maybe terrorist attacks aren't enough anymore to create the NWO. Maybe an "alien" staged "invasion" will make us all want to be united against the threat for the NWO to step in and be created ( BlueBeam project) . Could they use holograms to create this?

More information can be found at 2012 London

Sorry if this was posted before. I just want your opinions on this conspiracy.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Fatality]

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Fatality]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

curious. The logo definately spells ZION, yes and there are UFO shapes throughout not to mention those "walking" metal ladder like structures which remind me of the "tripods" and a big focus in general on things flying through the air and people watching them and even filming them

2012 is the year for the NWO so my research has led me to believe .

As for the alien attack, they would not need holograms with all their REAL back engineered craft and there is always the possibility that a REAL alien force, like the annunaki, would be behind such an event given they created us millenia ago and have had a hand in our affairs ever since...albeit more "behind the scenes" for the past thousand or so yrs

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I also find it interesting due to the fact that the olympics represent all the nations. That is literaly one of the few moments the world comes together on the same stage so if something would happen the whole world would witness it .Not to mention the high numbers of people that would be present at the event.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

s & f

but ye this was discussed a while ago i think it made over 500 relies on one of the threads but still its weird that on the logo with the random dot and they was addamant that they kept this lame logo aswell

seems pretty weird doesnt it

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I really thought the logo was just a terrifically stupid idea, but now, when directed, I can make out the Zion - but I can also make out a few other things. In regard to the stadium video - wow. That was a great promo! We are clearly being attacked by walking buildings - the guy with the cell phone staring speachlessly out the window as the "stadium ufo" comes into view is priceless. I understand your thoughts and I can buy into the idea of some kind of preparation due to the overwhelmingly bizarre video; I hope it was just a creative video and an inexplicably badly drawn logo.
Thanks for the post - it will be intresting to see what comes about in conversation - that vid was wild.

ColoradoJens

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Also in 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles during the closing ceremony they presented an UFO shaped ship and an alien talking to the people to congratulate them about the event.

Los Angeles Olympics

Subliminal message? Did they test the people's reactions? I just find it weird lol

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Or, it's just a logo, and it means '2012', as in when the olympics will take place...

2012 is just a year like every other one. Why do people jump into conspiracy theories when there is no evidence? Perplexing. People jumping at shadows.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Of course that could be the case. I am not saying it is all true. I just found it interesting that they kept the logo even though there were so many complaints about it. And also the dot that kinda doesn't have it's place in the 2012.

But yea the guy's reaction when he sees the circular flying thing is rather priceless

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I guess this isn't so interesting as i thought it would be
since no1 is replying...Well i'll do more research about it and let you guys know if i find anything else. Thx for your time !

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i have posted this in another thread on the same subject but am now repeating what i saw as the more i look the more obviouse it is becoming so i would be grateful to hear if anyone else can see what im trying to say about the shapes!
i was just taking a look at it & it struck me as well as zion, if u take each piece, then they do resemble the different unions that they have planned, ok it is very loose but just take a look at their shapes compared with the american union, european, african & finally middle east.here is a map but any 1 will show basic shape of the divided areas.
www.mapsworldwide.com...
so 1st 2 is ameriacan,0 with circles is european with added circles !!poss simbolizing the countries joined?, 1 is african & finally final 2 is middle east. i sure u can see what i mean? its looks like a loose symbolism of those world parts divided up in their dark vision!does anyone else see that too?

new topics

top topics

join